You ever pull a guys condom off while fucking? Or a top take your own off?

Pig Bottom

I did.  This guy off grindr. I was high and blind folded. He came. Put the condom on. And then started f****** me. And as I was enjoying it doggy style. I put my hands above where his testicle were underneath that was feeling. And I was feeling his dick and I felt that he didn't have the condom on.

Yeah the condom was around the base of his dick but the top was ripped off. He told me that it was just ripped. But I did discreetly record my videos. I use a camera that looks like a charging port and when I looked at the camera. I saw that when I gave him the condom. He took the condom and bit it. And I had no idea that whole time before I felt thst he was raw. Thst he was breeding me.

If it wasn't for the fact that I look back at the video after he left, and saw that he was f****** me that whole time with the condom around his dick. I wouldnt have knew he stealthed me. But I'm really fucked up  cuz I still get high an jerk off to the fact that he stealth to me. I loce watching the video and seeing him bit thst condom discreetly. So I do feel a bit violated. But I also feel really horny watching knowing that that whole time he was breeding me.

That was just some cum dump that he had no respect for. He didnt care about me giving him a condom. He still got what he wanted. Breeding this ass. 

Edited by Ljack70
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2

Love being used by tops bare I’ve been exposed to syphilis by one guy he fucks me still also I am still clean hiv neg

Edited by Albanyfatfag

Guilty. At the bathhouse I really wanted this older muscle guy. He was the strong silent type, very intimidating. I got up the nerve to approach him and thankfully he didn’t tell me to buzz off. But he wasn’t encouraging either. 
     His cock was like him! I wanted it in my hole. He let me worship his dick and balls for quite a while. I would happily have eaten his ass. 
     This whole time he was sitting in a chair with arms, still as a statue. I climbed up and made as if to sit on his meat then came the dreaded word ’condom’. I wanted him badly, I complied. 
     He never moved a muscle. I had to fuck myself on that beautiful cock! I was getting frustrated so ever so stealthily I reached back and nudged the condom off. It took a while but got the damned thing off and off course it got fucked deep in my hole. 
     Not a twitch from him. He had to feel it didn’t he? I rode him till he shot his load though. I WIN!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I was in a video arcade-type of place in a major city in Spain once a few years back. It was a Saturday late afternoon. There was a hot Spanish guy that was making out with me and sucking me, and I had my hand down the back of his pants playing with his hole for a good 15 mins. or so. There were other guys around grabbing a feel, and rubbing, but I was determined that this guy was going to take my cock.  The area we were in would qualify as a dark room anywhere, and it was steam and thick with the scent of sex.

After he stood up from about his 3rd time on his knees with me feeding him my cock, his smooth chest was slick with sweat; I wiped my hand across his chest, stuck my tongue in his mouth and used 2 sweaty fingers to work his hole some more. As I unbuttoned/unzipped his jeans and slid them down, I told him (in Spanish, of course) that I was going to fuck him. He asked if I had a condom. Of course I did. I pulled it out and showed it to him. One hand roughly massaging his smooth ass, my other hand stroking my cock and holding the still-wrapped condom, and my tongue dueling with his, I turned him around and pressed him up against the painted brick wall. The condom wrapper was now open, but safely back in the pocket of my jeans. There was no going back now. 🙂

I rubbed my throbbing cock against his ass, I fingered his hole again, just to be sure I was on target. I braced my left forearm against his shoulders, holding him to the wall, and again, he asked if I had the condom. I simply said, "Sí". I lined up, and pushed in. His hole was as slick and smooth as his sweat-covered chest, and he struggled a bit, pulled his hips forward, but there was only so far he could go, as I had positioned him leaning up against the wall. I didn't push in hard and fast; I wanted him (and me) to enjoy this fuck. In and out I slid, after he loosened up a bit. And he would gasp for air, and moan, and he called me daddy and said to fuck him in Spanish. I told him to tell me how good it felt, and he did. Then I told him I was going to cum, and since I had a condom, I was just going to cum while inside of him. His answer was muffled as my forearm across his shoulders held him against the wall. I leaned in and grunted in his ear that he was going to love having my cum inside of him, and it didn't seem to faze him. There were a pair of guys fucking next to us, and several making out nearby, lots of sweat and testosterone. Finally I couldn't hold back, and I came, shooting 5, 6 times, while another hot Spanish guy rubbed my hairy gringo chest.  I kept thrusting inside of this hot Spanish ass while I stayed hard, another 2 mins. maybe. I told him how hot his ass was, and how he had milked me good. Then I turned him around and (of course) pinned him against the wall again while I explored his mouth one last time and fingered his wet, cum-slicked hole. As soon as he would touch a finger to his ass, he would know that no condom was used, and then I bet he would remember what I said in his ear, so I zipped up and walked out, knees wobbling and sweat soaking through my shirt.

I had been tempted to slip my card with my local number in his pants pocket, but I didn't. Never saw him again, but I still remember the plaid pattern of his button down shirt and the look and feel of his sweaty, smooth chest. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I keep a supply of condoms that  I poked needles  through a number of times and then flattened out the packaging so you can't notice. 

I always tell the bottom I want it bare and usually it's a deal breaker if they insist, on occasion when I'm really horny and there's no option, or they are particularly hot, or the bottom suddenly insists on condoms, then I'll roll on my tampered one which will last long enough to get inside before breaking and peeling back giving me a raw fuck, and a condom ring just in case the bottom checks. 

And always cum inside, it's just what a real man should do 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 6 months later...

There been times at a party or 2 or 3 guys - I am very submissive - love sucking cocks - being used - smoking or sniffing poppers . Having 1 of them touching me - stroking me - having my pants pulled off - seeing a condom putting on ! While fucking me - the condom will break - on purpose - others having me sniffing poppers - being used - do not care - having 2 or 3 cocks breeding and seeding me - submissive Bitch / Cum dumpster - being your local whore !

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 4/12/2020 at 1:20 PM, BoyStrangler said:

That's what cumdumps are for. Taking raw cocks and taking loads. l don't give a fuck about the bottoms health and safety. l'm just using it to get myself off. Plus l find if I piss and wash off my cock straight away l rarely catch any STDs from the dirty little pigs I fuck.

This made my hole twitch, thank you SIR

• Like 2

That was my first load. I was with the guy for a while, and we started out the relationship fucking with a condom but you know how relationships progress. One night I was just turned on to the point where the condom was just an irritant because I wanted his load running down my skin straight from the source, not second-hand from a loaded condom and I pulled it off him. After that night condoms never came up for us again.

It's been so long since I've been bareback only that I can count on the fingers of one hand the times I either went in wearing a condom and took it off to finish bareback, or made no effort at all to put the condom on to begin with. There are just so many guys who want raw cock and ass that arguing with a bottom about latex just kills the mood completely.

• Like 1

On 5/2/2021 at 11:59 PM, Ljack70 said:

I did.  This guy off grindr. I was high and blind folded. He came. Put the condom on. And then started f****** me. And as I was enjoying it doggy style. I put my hands above where his testicle were underneath that was feeling. And I was feeling his dick and I felt that he didn't have the condom on.

Yeah the condom was around the base of his dick but the top was ripped off. He told me that it was just ripped. But I did discreetly record my videos. I use a camera that looks like a charging port and when I looked at the camera. I saw that when I gave him the condom. He took the condom and bit it. And I had no idea that whole time before I felt thst he was raw. Thst he was breeding me.

If it wasn't for the fact that I look back at the video after he left, and saw that he was f****** me that whole time with the condom around his dick. I wouldnt have knew he stealthed me. But I'm really fucked up  cuz I still get high an jerk off to the fact that he stealth to me. I loce watching the video and seeing him bit thst condom discreetly. So I do feel a bit violated. But I also feel really horny watching knowing that that whole time he was breeding me.

That was just some cum dump that he had no respect for. He didnt care about me giving him a condom. He still got what he wanted. Breeding this ass. 

I had a few guys like this, somewhere in the heat of the moment the condom broke, was taken off, disappeared.  A couple times I knew right away but usually after they left.  One guy who appeared so uptight and righteous insisting on condoms when he fucked but would remove them I confronted.  He said it felt too good and I really wanted his load (i did).   He kept calling me a whore and pig for being a bottom, and he kept breeding me without the fake display of safesex before stealthing.

I've taken condoms off guys who were fucking me and the reaction has been mixed.

I used to belong to a married men's sex group that met twice a month at a hotel. 90% married to women and had children and about 10% gay guys (like me) who were sponsored by a married guy. There was one guy (a gay guy) who became the group's condom Nazi.  He spent more time checking for condoms than getting fucked. 

I did fuck bb with a few guys there anyway, but there were guys that wore condoms. I would tell them it was okay to bareback me, but again, reaction was mixed. 

I decided to do an experiment for a period of time at the group parties...........when I came in the room and stripped, I would always lube my hole. I started lubing my hole with vaseline which would cause the condom to rupture. I wanted to know how many guys would keep going when the condom broke. Results: 13 fucks (over a few week period) and one guy, ONE, told me it broke. I told him it was okay to continue and he did. 

12 other guys didn't tell me. I find it hard to believe that they were unaware that the condom broke even if they could not feel the break because they watched their cock pump in and out of my hole while they fucked me. 1924494641_MyAss-NewPic.jpg.01c98b8bd29a33de6857aac99825e326.jpg

And for anyone here who is about to jump my case for doing something immoral, I had no STDs during those fucks that would get passed on. I work for a company that has a clinic on site and I got tested after every sex party. 

Gay or Straight, I think more guys like it bare.  As time went on, I decided to tell all guys that I was bb only and the choice was theirs. Very few have walked away. 

• Like 3

I was in a video arcade a while back sucking and getting fucked.  A married Latin guy got in the booth with me and wanted to fuck me but he put a condom on and I said no thanks.  After that, I lube my ass with baby oil before I go out cruising to fix any situation like that.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, bbm4matl said:

I was in a video arcade a while back sucking and getting fucked.  A married Latin guy got in the booth with me and wanted to fuck me but he put a condom on and I said no thanks.  After that, I lube my ass with baby oil before I go out cruising to fix any situation like that.

I didn’t think of baby oil. That would have been better for me than Vaseline 

• Upvote 1