Too Late to Pull Out

"Are you sure you want do to this?" asked the hot Latino, Juan, while his huge rock hard cock teased Bryan's neg hole. "Yeah, it's cool," Bryan replied. Although he was thinking "What the hell am I doing?! He's poz?! I can't do this!" However, the slim toned body and huge cock he felt teasing his ass were too much for him to refuse. "Last chance to say no. Once I enter, I lose control and I won't be able to pull out," Juan warned. He didn't wait for a response though, he just slid his already wet cock into Bryan's hole and slowly pushed in. Even though Bryan gave Juan a sloppy blowjob, there was still quite a bit of resistance as Juan slowly pushed in.

Bryan felt a stab of pain as Juan slowly entered him and Bryan whispered "go slow." Juan ignored the remark. He knew the only way to get his big tool into this tight hole was to be persistent. Bryan clenched his teeth as he felt the first inch enter him. His ass felt like it was on fire as Juan continued to shove the rest of his cock into him. Once Juan got half of it in, he gave a forceful jab until he was completely inside Bryan. Bryan grabbed Juan's thighs as he reached behind him to try and push Juan out a bit while he grimaced with pain. Juan, however could not be stopped. With Bryan face down and ass up, Juan was determined to use this twink's smooth ass and not stop until Bryan took his load.

In a few moments, Bryan got used to the huge cock inside him as Juan pushed his cock in and out. "Oh fuck yeah!" Bryan exclaimed as waves of pleasure poured through him. Then, he remembered that Juan was poz, and terror crept in once again. "Wait!" Bryan shouted. "I changed my mind! Pull out!" Juan kept fucking Bryan as deep as he could and ignored the comment. Rather Juan picked up his pace and shoved his cock in so hard and fast that Bryan couldn't even form another word. The shock, and mixture of pleasure, pain and fear was too overwhelming that Bryan couldn't even speak. Juan felt his load building and knew he was about to come any moment. "That's right, take my cock. You know you want it," Juan demanded. Bryan couldn't think straight. He couldn't say no because it felt so good, but conflicted by the thought of the big poz cock unloading inside of him. His mouth was again forming the word "No," but his brain betrayed him and all he could say was "Fuck." Despite the fear, his cock remained rock-hard and he felt himself getting close to cumming. On the cusp of unloading in Bryan's ass, Juan answered "Fuck is right!" simultaneously drilling as hard and deep as he could with each thrust, and then muttering "Take my poz load you slut!" as his huge load deep into Bryan's ass.

"Oh no!" Bryan wanted to pull himself away, but found himself jacking off and blowing a load moments later when he felt Juan's hot jizz filling him up. Juan pulled out and quickly dressed while Bryan's head was spinning and trying to make sense of the conflicting emotions and sensations that ran a muck through his brain. "I told you. There's no pulling out." Juan dead-panned, and then unceremoniously left the apartment.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 13
  • Upvote 14
  • Thanks 2

• 8 months later...