Too Late to Pull Out

Had two neg guys last month agree to let me fuck them raw if I'd pull out because we didn't have a condom. First was a young guy. I faked cumming on his cock after I bred him--he'd figure it out later when my load worked its way out, lol. The second was older and as I was cumming i grunted to let him know and he gave me a shocked look, but didn't say anything as I shot my full load inside him.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Very hot for sure.. I know when I get myself in that situation with a poz guy I will challenge myself to play around with him and tease him to put his bare cock in my ass. Once it is in me there is no way I would want or ask him to pull out!! Cum deep in my ass and then not pull out, let it soak and hope he gets hard  again to shoot another load in there !!!

• Upvote 1

• 3 years later...
1 hour ago, ericbttmffx said:

It was a real loss when OrlandoNeg stopped posting. He was a very talented author. 

Agreed.    Had a real knack for posting about guys who went against their better judgment and couldn't control themselves in the heat of the moment.

• Upvote 2

I’m one of those guys who goes against my better judgment and loses control, but it’s so hot every time. And yes I miss the stories from orlandoneg too....maybe he’s not neg anymore 

56 minutes ago, flexbtm said:

I’m one of those guys who goes against my better judgment and loses control, but it’s so hot every time. And yes I miss the stories from orlandoneg too....maybe he’s not neg anymore 

Very well could be.  How many guys do you think have been converted because of this site?

On 8/2/2020 at 6:09 PM, austin_submale said:

Very well could be.  How many guys do you think have been converted because of this site?

Hopefully me this year - though not the best year for trying lol 🤣  I can't wait for the saunas to reopen - i have been gagging on getting in that sling, putting my blindfold on and huffing poppers....  was just about to do it in march...  when they closed down!

This site got me doing lots of steps along the way....  slipping the condom off a guy fucking me and slipping him back inside....  taking my first on known poz (ud) load.... setting up a poz guy to 3sum with my gf and i at the time...

I am so ready to get that poz result....  but need more options 🤣🤣  fuck off covid lol..  not the bug i amlooking for!!  Piss off so we can get back to the fun virus catching!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...