http://fuckworker.blogspot.com/2012/02/knowing-gym-boy.html

I am getting really interested in my new plaything, Damon is so hot with his hard body, I’m not only interested in his hot body, tight ass, and rock hard cock, but his innocence leaves me wanting more. I want to know more about him. So on Tuesday I text him, asking if he can come early to the gym. He replies quickly with a “yes.”

On Thursday I am excited, ready to see my hot little slave. I see his mom drop him off, and then drive away. Damon quickly moves to my car, and we head out of the parking lot. “So, do you mind if we go somewhere first?” I ask him.

“Umm…sure” he says. I head over to a small diner, and pull in. We get out and Damon obediently follows me in the door. I order cokes for both of us, and turn to smile at him.

“I’ve really enjoyed you, Damon” I say. “But I want to know more about you, tell me about your family” I say, commanding him.

He obeys immediately, already used to my dominance. “Well, I’m Jewish” he begins, “I’m homeschooled, like my brothers and sister. I’ll be done this year.” He smiled. “My parents are orthodox, and don’t know about me, you know, liking guys….they wouldn’t approve.” He grimaces, embarrassed.

“Go on” I command.

“I always knew though.” He continues. “When my mom had my sister, I wanted to dress up in her clothes, and play with her toys, I love girl stuff” he admits, “I love to play with dolls, and sometimes even before my sister came along, I would dress up in my mom’s clothes” he says quickly, embarrassed again.

“Well, you are a pretty little whore.” I say roughly, “Tell me more”

He grins, liking my rough voice, and with his smile, my cock hardens, I’m ready to ram my cock into him, suck his hot little ass. But I remain patient, aching to know more about my sweet little Damon.

“I love to paint he says, and I’ve won some awards, and been in some galleries. And you already know about the football thing” he smiles. “I also sing at synagogue, I like everyone staring at me when I sing” he admits shyly.

“I bet you do” I say, “but you’re mine now, you will do only what I tell you” I demand.

“Yes sir” he says, lowering his eyes, showing me he is willing to be mine. I tell him to get up and lead him out to the car, I’m ready to teach him more, to dominate, to control his every move. We get in the car, and I feel my cock harden at the anticipation.

“Unzip my pants, Damon” I say firmly. He does as I tell him. “Put my cock in your mouth, suck me you little bitch” I command. He complies, eager to please me with his pretty mouth. “Mmmm, yea suck it Damon, suck my hard cock” I moan. He sucks harder licking down my shaft sending pleasure through my body. I drive on with him sucking and licking me. He licks the tip of my cock, teasing me. “You’re learning how to be a good little cock sucker” I tell him.

blog24.jpg

“I like your cock sir” he says obediently. I moan again as he continues. We arrive at my apartment and I painfully push my rock hard dick back into my pants. I push him through the door and immediately shove him towards the bedroom. I turn him towards me and kiss him hard, removing his shirt at the same time. I run my tongue up his ripped chest, and he moans, letting me enjoy his hard body.

I remove my own clothes, and then pull his pants down. My cock is throbbing, aching to fuck his tight little ass. I push him on the bed, and spank his ass a few times, making his cheeks red where my hand imprinted on his skin. I climb above him and tell him to get on his knees. Damon complies, showing me his tight hole. I suck and rub his ass cheeks, then run my tongue around his asshole, licking and sucking him. “Mmmm….it feels so good” he moans, loving my tongue.

“Shut up you little whore” I tell him, though I am secretly pleased. I ram my tongue in and out, tasting his sweet ass, but I need more, I want to fuck him now, I can’t wait. I climb up behind him, grabbing his hips and slide my hard cock into his waiting ass. “Oh yea, Damon, take my hard cock” I say rubbing against him while I am buried inside him. I reach around and grab his cock, jerking him off while I slam my dick into him. I pull my hand away and command him not to cum. “Don’t you dare cum bitch” I yell smacking his ass.

I am slamming into him now, hard and fast, his tight ass squeezing my cock. I feel my balls tense, and know I’m about to shoot my load deep into him. “Oh yeah, you little cunt, take my hard cock” I moan, my first load shooting into him. I continue fucking him until my cock is dry.

I turn him over, and climb on his chest. “clean my cock” I say gruffly, and he starts licking me, sucking me all over, taking my balls into his mouth, cleaning my dick with his tongue. “That’s it, suck it all off” I moan.

I climb off him now, and lay down on the bed, “Fuck my ass Damon, fuck me hard, but don’t you dare cum until I tell you” I say. He climbs on top of me and, I show him how to push my legs up so he can slide his cock into my ass. He pushes his hard cock into my ass and I moan in pleasure as he enters me. “Mmmm, yea, FUCK ME!” I scream. He slams hard into me, moaning and grunting. “You like that whore? You like your cock inside me?” I yell. He grunts, but I demand more “Answer me bitch!”

“YES!” he screams “I love your tight ass” he moans. He slams harder and harder, and I pull him down and kiss him teasing his mouth and tongue. He kisses me harder and I feel his cock harden.

“Don’t you dare cum” I scream at him, but I know he won’t be able to last. I push him off me, leaving him desperate to cum. He moans as his hard cock throbs, aching.

My cock is hard again, and I stand over him and piss all over him, his muscular chest, his face, his cock. “That’ll teach you to wait” I say. “Rub it in, Rub my piss into your skin” I say. He does what I tell him, rubbing my piss all over him. “Now lick it, lick my piss off your hands” I command. He complies.

I hand him a moist towel and let him clean up. His cock is still hard, and is visibly throbbing. “Now, what do you want?” I ask him.

“I want to fuck you some more” he whispers.

“Why do you want to do that?” I ask gently.

“I need to cum, pleeease sir, pleeease let me cum, I’m so hard” he moans.

“Beg me more” I tell him. He gets on his knees in front of me, his hands clasped in prayer position.

“Please let me fuck your ass sir, Pleaase let me cum in you, please please please” he begs. I am hard and throbbing wanting to cum again, and I know he can make me cum if he fucks me more.

“Okay, fuck me” I say.

“Oh thank you sir, thank you” he grunts, as I get on my knees. He slides in behind me and licks my ass, tasting me. He’s a fast learner, I notice. He licks me some more, and reaches around to jerk my cock, wanting to please me. Only then does he climb on, ramming his cock into my ass. He fucks me hard, slamming in and out, in and out.

“Mmmmm….oooooohhhhh” I moan “Fuck me, fuck me!” I scream and he rams harder, he reaches around and jerks me off in rhythm with his cock.

“May I cum sir? Pleeease?” he begs.

“Yes Damon, you may cum now” I tell him, pleased that he asked permission. He grabs my hips and slams harder and harder.

“I’m cummming!” he screams as he shoots into me.

“That’s it Damon, cum for me, shoot your load into my ass” I moan. He jerks and shudders as he empties his cum into my ass. “Now suck me off” I command, not giving him a chance to recover.

I roll over, and he goes down, running his hands along my hairy chest, as he sucks me, He goes hard and fast, up and down, rubbing his hands through my chest, then down to play with my balls. His head is bobbing up and down, up and down, and I’m pushing his head down so he’s swallowing me. He sticks a finger in my ass, and I moan in pleasure. “More, put your whole hand in” I command in a grunt. He balls his hand into a fist, and slams it in, my ass opening to accommodate him. I feel myself tense and cum into his mouth, shooting to the back of his throat. He gags a minute, and then swallows, sucking hard and fast, still fisting me as I empty my cum into his mouth.

“That was very good, Damon” I compliment him. He is pleased, his grin showing it. I kiss him deeply, then instruct him to get dressed so I can drive him back to the gym. I drop him off just in time, he enters and exits within a few seconds to climb into his mom’s car.