Tricked and Set-up

RawNerd

Tricked and Set-up (Part I)

My name is Danny. I'm 18, 5'8", 125 pounds, thin and lean with a runner's build. My girlfriend and I were big partiers. We would spend every weekend smoking meth, fucking each other (and whoever else was around). One particular weekend we were partying with this guy, Rod, who really loved to tag team my girl’s pussy with me. He was 22, 6'2", 180 pounds, a hot fucker, lean body with a big dick (about 10” long). We just loved breeding her cunt. After that weekend we became good friends and began to hang out.

One weekend my girl said she had to go out of town for a few weeks to visit her parents who lived on the other side of the country. That left Rod and me alone to party and troll for pussy, oh, and we got along well 'cause Rod had a great supply to good shit to smoke. This weekend we decided to hang at his place and smoke a little as he called girls he knew to see if we could get some pussy to breed. As he called he offered me some G. I had never done G and thought, ‘What the fuck’ and drank it down. After a good hour of smoking and him calling we were no were closer to getting laid. We kept smoking and chatted as we got to know each other better. In our conversation he asked me if I ever had a booty bump. I told him that I hadn’t and was curious as to what it was and the effect it would have on me. When he told me it involved sticking a nice size shard of meth up my ass I was not enthusiastic at that prospect, but he said it was a better high then smoking. This had me very curious.

Rod told me to drop my pants and he’d give me my very first booty bump. Although I thought it a little weird to have a guy play with my ass, I guess the meth and G gave me the courage 'cause I found myself dropping my pants and boxers, and, on Rod's direction, leaning over the arm of the couch. When I had assumed the position, he lubed up a finger and started rubbing my hole. At first it felt a little strange when I felt his finger slowly push into my hole. He then pulled out and told me he was going to stick the meth. This time he stuck two fingers in my hole along with some meth. He told me I should feel the burn as the meth melts which I did. It felt a little strange as he worked his fingers in deeper until he hit something deep inside me that it sent a shock through my cock and I began to get hard, very hard. A small, involuntary grunt escaped my lips as this happened.

Then I felt him slid in a third finger as he worked my hole good. Another grunt escaped my mouth as I felt him begin to work three fingers in and out of my hole for a few minutes. Then as quickly as he had them in me they were gone. He asked me, “How are you doing there bro?” As I began to feel the meth work on me and my hard cock throbbed between my legs I told him, “I’m doing fucking fantastic.” He asked me, “Want a little more meth bro?” “Yes, fuck yes!” Rod placed a hand on my upper back, pinning me to the couch as I felt something hard and large begin to press into my ass. I looked over my shoulder to see Rod guiding his cock to my hole. I attempted to move, but couldn’t and with the meth working in my hole I don’t know if I wanted him too stop. As his cock slid into my hole I felt no pain. I felt a burn from the meth he had place on the tip of his dick as he slowly slid his 10” cock into my ass. I felt his balls snug up against mine and as he bottomed out deep inside me, he leaned down and whispered into my ear, “Now you’re gona know what it’s like to be a bred like a bitch.”

Those words cut through me as he began to fuck my virgin ass. In my mind I was screaming 'No, please stop', but my body kept asking for more. Every time he slammed into me I would let out a moan of pleasure. Rod clearly knew exactly what he was doing to me. As Rod used my hole he told me, “I knew the second I saw your tight ass I would be pumping you full of my cum. How does it feel to know that the same cock that bred your girl's pussy is gonna breed your ass?” All I could think was that the situation he described was weird beyond words, but at the same time my cock was so hard with that thought I thought it was going to break off, so I wasn't about to object.

Rod leaned down and began to kiss my neck and lick my ear. I made the mistake (or did I do it on purpose) of turning my head to meet his as he kissed me while he had his cock balls deep inside me and we grinding it in hard. He kept on pumping into me as I could feel the sweat begin to drip off his body. He began to pant a little and his thrust began to pick up speed and intensity. He shoved in hard and deep and began to groan. “TAKE MY CHARGED CUM BITCH!!” All of a sudden my cock exploded and I shot cum all over the couch and my stomach.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 41
  • Piggy 1

Tricked and Set-up (Part II)

He kept on pumping into me as I could feel the sweat begin to drip off his body. He began to pant a little and his thrust began to pick up speed and intensity. He shoved in hard and deep and began to groan. “TAKE MY CHARGED CUM BITCH!!” All of a sudden my cock exploded and I shot cum all over the couch and my stomach. I turned my head to look back at Rod and again he kissed me, deep and passionately as his tongue began to probe my mouth. I was still a little stunned at what had just happened as I felt Rod flex his still hard dick in my ass a couple times. “Looks like my little bitch liked getting his ass fucked full of my poz cum.”

That statement had me thinking. With all the fucking and partying my girl and I did, we never used condoms. I knew the risk and figured I might get pozzed at some point in the future, but admittedly I never thought it would happen as a consequence of my being fucked up the ass with full of poz cum. I answered back, “I guess I did like getting fucked.” “Good, cause were not done yet bro. You ever slammed meth before?” I kind of knew what slamming was but never knew how to do it. I figured I would go with the flow and try another first with Rod. I nodded no in answer his question. “Alright, let’s get naked and head to the bedroom.”

Rod pulled his still hard cock from my ass and a good amount of cum dribbled out along with it and down my legs. I stepped out of my jeans and tossed my shirt a side and followed Rod back to his bedroom where he told me to sit down as he prepped a rig for us. I sat down and watched as he fished out a syringe and filled it with some meth. He then filled it with water and I watched as the met dissolved. He then took a belt and placed it around his arm and hit a prominent vein. I watched as he drew back a little bit of blood then shot about a third of the contents into his arm before he drew back some more blood into the syringe. He took off the belt and let out a cough and said a loud ‘FUCK’ as I watched the drug take effect. “Now it’s your turn.” I asked Rod, “Are you going to use the same needle on me that you just used on yourself?” “I only have on point and we have to share. Besides you already have my DNA swimming inside you, what’s a little poz blood.”

Rod placed his bet tightly around my arm. He found a prominent vein in my arm. Then he took the bloody syringe and stuck it in the vein he found and pushed the entire contests into my arm. When he let the belt go I felt warmth rush through my body and I coughed very hard three times. “FUCK! That’s fucking amazing bro. I should have tried this before now.” “Feeling great, ain’t you bro?” “I feel fantastic!” I looked over to see Rod’s cock was leaking precum was rigid like steel. I grabbed for my dick and felt a shriveled up little nothing. I was confused why Rod got so damn hard and I was so soft and small. Rod must have known what I was thinking 'cause he said “I knew you were a bottom bitch.” All I could respond with was, “Huh?” “Look at your dick now bro. I knew you were a bottom the second I saw you with your girlfriend. I figured she was fucking you up the ass with a strap on, but to know I took your cherry and was able to bring your true self out.”

His words cut through me and made me think. Was I really a bottom that needed to be fucked? Would I be able to fuck my girl the next time we were together or would I want Rod inside me from now on? I knew the way I was feeling I needed his cock inside me right then and there. “Maybe you have because I need to be fucked, I need you inside me.” Rod pushed me to my knees and I knew what he wanted. I opened my mouth and took the head of his cock into my mouth and began to suck. Rod placed his hands on the back of my head and guided me as I learned how to suck my first cock. With Rod’s help it didn’t take me long to learn how to suck cock like a pro (as he put it). I was lapping up his precum and it tasted delicious. But my cock was still soft and small. I don’t know how long I had been sucking on Rod’s cock when he said, “Time to get fucked my bitch.”

I stood up and Rod kissed me as he maneuvered me on my back on the bed. He crawled up between my legs as he lifted my legs up to his shoulders. His cock poked at my hole as he leaned in for a kiss and his cock began to slide inside me as his tongue began to enter my mouth. It felt incredible to have his cock back inside me. As he went deeper so did his tongue into my mouth. Our kiss became more intense then any I’ve ever had with any girl especially my own. We stopped kissing as he bottomed out balls deep inside me. He just lay still inside me as he looked into my eyes. Rod then pulled out a little and thrust back in. He did this for a few minutes before he told me to wrap my legs around his waist so that he could start fucking me like any of the girls I’d fucked before. I did as he told me and soon enough Rod was starting to power-fuck me. It felt incredible as I felt his cock slid in and out of my hole and I can only hope I serviced the various women I'd fucked half as competently.

Before I knew what was happening my cock began to thicken. I could feel it growing on my stomach. I wanted to touch it but Rod told me to leave it alone. He would prove to me that I was made for being fucked by a real man, meaning, of course, Rod himself. He looked straight into my eyes as I felt his dick begin to expand and spasm a little. He let a small moan escape his lips as he leaned in and whispered to me that he was seeding my hole with another poz load of cum before he licked my ear lobe and tongued my ear. I knew Rod had great stamina and could cum multiple times. But now I was on the receiving end of his power tool. Suddenly Rod began to power fuck my ass. He was plowing me hard, fast and deep. I could feel his massive balls bounce off of my ass as he worked away at my hole. I felt my cock reach its full length and width. But it did not seem like it wanted to stop there. My cock felt like it was getting harder and harder. I thought it was about to burst when I head Rod begin to grunt and groan. I looked into Rod’s eyes as he pounded into my hole. I knew what was cumming (Rod) and I knew I wanted every drop inside me. He let out a louder moan as I felt his dick spasm inside me. As the sweat was starting to collect on his forehead he said, there’s load number three.

I continued to feel my cock throb and Rod was not letting up. If anything he was pounding me harder and harder. I felt my cock leaking precum like I had never leaked before. It almost felt like I was pissing. Rod was looking me in the eyes as he began to pant and grunt. The sweat was dripping off his face and onto mine. Ever so often a drop would fall into my open mouth allowing me to taste his masculinity. I felt his cock getting harder and larger. My cock was throbbing uncontrollably as he pounded into me. I felt like my cock was gong t explode. Just as Rod slammed into me harder and harder and grunted with each thrust I felt my cock begin to spasm. As my orgasms started my ass clamped down on Rods hard tool deep inside me and he began to dup his fourth load inside me. His cock was so far inside me it felt like he was past my internal sphincter.

We were both panting heavily as Rod began to kiss me with a passion I had never felt before.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 36
  • Piggy 1

My fuckin cock just got hard and is leaking something awfull while reading this part of the story, I am wanking while waiting and thinking of them after the girlfriend come back and they have her join them with a slam and share rod's poz juice with her and wait for the fuck flu to hit both of them

Tricked and Set-up (Part III)

I felt his cock getting harder and larger. My cock was throbbing uncontrollably as he pounded into me. I felt like my cock was gong t explode. Just as Rod slammed into me harder and harder and grunted with each thrust I felt my cock begin to spasm. As my orgasms started my ass clamped down on Rods hard tool deep inside me and he began to dup his fourth load inside me. His cock was so far inside me it felt like he was past my internal sphincter. We were both panting heavily as Rod began to kiss me with a passion I had never felt before. I began to wonder what would happen when my girl got back to town. Then I was snapped back to reality as Rod began to slowly pull out of my ass. Rod then said to me, “Clamp down hard on my dick as I pull out bro, I don’t want anything leaking out of your ass.”

I did as I was told and as he withdrew from my as I could feel the slosh of the cum he had left behind. He pushed my ass up into the air and told me, “Hold your ass up and let gravity do its magic as my cum slides deeper inside you.” Rod then fished around in a drawer and pulled out a good size butt plug. He pushed it against my hole and told me, “Relax a bit so I can work this in your hole to keep that charged load inside your hole a while longer.” Slowly I felt the plug slide in me slowly until it got to the widest part. Then Rod used a little force and with a loud squish it fell into place. I felt very full at this point and knew that nothing was going to leak out. “You’re to keep that plug in you till tomorrow morning. Then you can remove it and let any of my cum that remains leak out.”

I left Rod’s apartment and when home to try and sleep. With the plug still inside me and the Tina still in my system, I wasn’t able to sleep much. I finally dozed off early the next morning. I woke with a cramping in my stomach and knew I had to have that plug out. I had it in longer then Rod had instructed. I went to the bathroom and attempted to pull the plug out. I ended up sitting on the toilet and forcing it out like I was taking a big shit. I hear the plug drop into the toilet and what felt like a pint of jizz follow it. I looked into the bowl to see globs of cum, blood and some shit floating around. I crawled back to bed and slept the rest of the day.

A few weeks passed since Rod and I had slammed and fucked. Rod called me every day to see how I was feeling and every day I answered that I felt fine. I had yet to see my girl when I began to feel really sick. It felt like the flu but it wasn’t flu season. Rod called me that day and he could tell I wasn’t feeling well. He insisted on coming over to care for me. When I heard the knock at the door I was barely able to get up and open it. Rod came in with anything I would need to help get over this bug. He made me broth and gave me liquids to drink. Rod made sure I was going to get through this. Within a few days I was feeling normal and then Rod said, “You should go get a blood test to see what it was that you had.”

I guessed he knew best since he was taking care of me. I followed his advice and he took me to the free clinic and spoke to the nurse for me. They called my name and took a shit load of blood before giving me a phone number to call and a code to identify myself with. Rod then took me back to his place and we proceeded to slam and fuck again. I have to admit it, I missed Rod’s cock inside me. It felt good to get the shit fucked out of me by this stud. All the time Rod was fucking me I never thought about my girl. After we had spent a couple days of non-stop partying and fucking I noticed that my girl had called me over a dozen times and left numerous voice mail messages. I began to listen to them. One after another she was yelling at my about not being around. She had heard I had let Rod fuck me. She seemed to know everything Rod and I had done while she was out of town. I looked at Rod and told him, “My girl knows you’ve been fucking me bro.” “You don’t need that bitch no more, I’ve got all you’re ever gona need here (as he grabs his hard cock).” I knew he was right, I only needed him, his cock and Miss Tina to be happy. We finally crashed and when we woke up Rod reminded me that I needed to call the clinic and get my lab results. I called, gave the nurse my code number and was told, “I’m sorry to tell you this, but the test came back positive.” “Positive for what?” I asked. She then said, “HIV.”

I thought to myself, ‘How in the fuck did I get HIV?’ Then it dawned on me, Rod said something about a charged load and keeping it inside me as long as possible. Rod had tricked me, drugged me up and pozzed my ass. At first I was mad as hell, but my cock was getting rock hard. I had always knew with the amount of screwing around I might get HIV, but never thought I’d get it from a stud fucking me up the ass and that I would enjoy it. I looked at Rod, I didn’t have to say a word. He knew he had successfully pozzed me. He fixed us a couple slams and plowed my ass some more. All the time he is fucking me he telling me, “Bro, we are going to fuck every guy and girl we can and give them the bug. It’s the responsibility we have to pass it along to as many people as we can.” I had to ask Rod, “Did you poz my girl that night you fucked her with me?” “I probably did bro. I pumped more cum into her cunt then I did your ass.”

An evil grin came to my face as I thought about my girl having HIV and possibly not knowing that she does. That’s when my cock spewed out a huge load of cum in the strongest orgasm I had ever had in my life. I knew it was my turn to fuck Rod and show him the mad skills I have for breeding ass. A few days later Rod and I moved in together. I became one of his dealers and when ever I found an unsuspecting neg boy or girl I’d teach them how to slam then fuck them full of my special cum!

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 26

• 1 year later...