Tricked and Set-up

RawNerd

• 6 months later...

Fucking hell thats one horny cock stiffening story cant wait to hear lots more!

Tricked and Set-up (Part III)

I felt his cock getting harder and larger. My cock was throbbing uncontrollably as he pounded into me. I felt like my cock was gong t explode. Just as Rod slammed into me harder and harder and grunted with each thrust I felt my cock begin to spasm. As my orgasms started my ass clamped down on Rods hard tool deep inside me and he began to dup his fourth load inside me. His cock was so far inside me it felt like he was past my internal sphincter. We were both panting heavily as Rod began to kiss me with a passion I had never felt before. I began to wonder what would happen when my girl got back to town. Then I was snapped back to reality as Rod began to slowly pull out of my ass. Rod then said to me, “Clamp down hard on my dick as I pull out bro, I don’t want anything leaking out of your ass.”

I did as I was told and as he withdrew from my as I could feel the slosh of the cum he had left behind. He pushed my ass up into the air and told me, “Hold your ass up and let gravity do its magic as my cum slides deeper inside you.” Rod then fished around in a drawer and pulled out a good size butt plug. He pushed it against my hole and told me, “Relax a bit so I can work this in your hole to keep that charged load inside your hole a while longer.” Slowly I felt the plug slide in me slowly until it got to the widest part. Then Rod used a little force and with a loud squish it fell into place. I felt very full at this point and knew that nothing was going to leak out. “You’re to keep that plug in you till tomorrow morning. Then you can remove it and let any of my cum that remains leak out.”

I left Rod’s apartment and when home to try and sleep. With the plug still inside me and the Tina still in my system, I wasn’t able to sleep much. I finally dozed off early the next morning. I woke with a cramping in my stomach and knew I had to have that plug out. I had it in longer then Rod had instructed. I went to the bathroom and attempted to pull the plug out. I ended up sitting on the toilet and forcing it out like I was taking a big shit. I hear the plug drop into the toilet and what felt like a pint of jizz follow it. I looked into the bowl to see globs of cum, blood and some shit floating around. I crawled back to bed and slept the rest of the day.

A few weeks passed since Rod and I had slammed and fucked. Rod called me every day to see how I was feeling and every day I answered that I felt fine. I had yet to see my girl when I began to feel really sick. It felt like the flu but it wasn’t flu season. Rod called me that day and he could tell I wasn’t feeling well. He insisted on coming over to care for me. When I heard the knock at the door I was barely able to get up and open it. Rod came in with anything I would need to help get over this bug. He made me broth and gave me liquids to drink. Rod made sure I was going to get through this. Within a few days I was feeling normal and then Rod said, “You should go get a blood test to see what it was that you had.”

I guessed he knew best since he was taking care of me. I followed his advice and he took me to the free clinic and spoke to the nurse for me. They called my name and took a shit load of blood before giving me a phone number to call and a code to identify myself with. Rod then took me back to his place and we proceeded to slam and fuck again. I have to admit it, I missed Rod’s cock inside me. It felt good to get the shit fucked out of me by this stud. All the time Rod was fucking me I never thought about my girl. After we had spent a couple days of non-stop partying and fucking I noticed that my girl had called me over a dozen times and left numerous voice mail messages. I began to listen to them. One after another she was yelling at my about not being around. She had heard I had let Rod fuck me. She seemed to know everything Rod and I had done while she was out of town. I looked at Rod and told him, “My girl knows you’ve been fucking me bro.” “You don’t need that bitch no more, I’ve got all you’re ever gona need here (as he grabs his hard cock).” I knew he was right, I only needed him, his cock and Miss Tina to be happy. We finally crashed and when we woke up Rod reminded me that I needed to call the clinic and get my lab results. I called, gave the nurse my code number and was told, “I’m sorry to tell you this, but the test came back positive.” “Positive for what?” I asked. She then said, “HIV.”

I thought to myself, ‘How in the fuck did I get HIV?’ Then it dawned on me, Rod said something about a charged load and keeping it inside me as long as possible. Rod had tricked me, drugged me up and pozzed my ass. At first I was mad as hell, but my cock was getting rock hard. I had always knew with the amount of screwing around I might get HIV, but never thought I’d get it from a stud fucking me up the ass and that I would enjoy it. I looked at Rod, I didn’t have to say a word. He knew he had successfully pozzed me. He fixed us a couple slams and plowed my ass some more. All the time he is fucking me he telling me, “Bro, we are going to fuck every guy and girl we can and give them the bug. It’s the responsibility we have to pass it along to as many people as we can.” I had to ask Rod, “Did you poz my girl that night you fucked her with me?” “I probably did bro. I pumped more cum into her cunt then I did your ass.”

An evil grin came to my face as I thought about my girl having HIV and possibly not knowing that she does. That’s when my cock spewed out a huge load of cum in the strongest orgasm I had ever had in my life. I knew it was my turn to fuck Rod and show him the mad skills I have for breeding ass. A few days later Rod and I moved in together. I became one of his dealers and when ever I found an unsuspecting neg boy or girl I’d teach them how to slam then fuck them full of my special cum!

• Like 1

I think the girlfriend set this up...:)

Think how devastatingly effective a breeding team this would make-an attractive poz woman and two poz men.Young guys at closing time approached by her and seduced while the two male poz guys assist and progressivly involve themselves.The prey is buzzed and naked,she and her co-horts seducing him into accepting head from a man,then a rimjob,soon a hard cock is balls deep in the neg prey as she urges him to accept the seed,kissing him and stroking his neg cock as the poz cock fucks him and edges closer and closer to the inevitable ejaculation.:)

• Upvote 1

Think how devastatingly effective a breeding team this would make-an attractive poz woman and two poz men.Young guys at closing time approached by her and seduced while the two male poz guys assist and progressivly involve themselves.The prey is buzzed and naked,she and her co-horts seducing him into accepting head from a man,then a rimjob,soon a hard cock is balls deep in the neg prey as she urges him to accept the seed,kissing him and stroking his neg cock as the poz cock fucks him and edges closer and closer to the inevitable ejaculation.:)
u should write a story on it
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...