Fisting Advice

haviturway

Looking for advice for toys to help prep my boys ass for taking a fist. He's a champ bottom who has taken every fuckstick I've thrown his way with no problem. Have done double penetration a few times, and now want to work up to my fist. Had a buddy over this weekend who said we should look into getting some bigger toys. We have several fairly large toys including the Njoy Perfect Eleven (which is f-ing amazing), but looking for something that will help stretch his hole open. Any recommendations on toys that can help my boy get ready to take my fist?

Thanks,

it's all about relaxing and just having fun with it however they do have inflatable buttplugs that work well for a slow stretch. I'm a former college linebacker so I have monster sized hands and could only find one anon bottom that could take me and even he struggled. Lots of crisco, patience and a willing hole. :)

I'm personally not a huge fan of toys, especially when used by someone else on me. The problem is that the top doesn't get anywhere near as much tactile feedback about what's going on, which can easily lead to an unpleasant experience for the bottom, if you're not extremely careful.

My advice would be to throw him in a sling, fuck him for a bit and then break out the Crisco and just slowly, carefully and patiently open him up. If you're not an experienced FF top yourself, I'd suggest you find him one. Certainly, small, collapsible hands help, but in my experience, taking a fist a mostly a matter of breaking through the bottom's mental barriers, not the physical ones. I'd go for an experienced top with massive hands over a small-handed guy who doesn't know what he's doing any day.

I'm personally not a huge fan of toys, especially when used by someone else on me. The problem is that the top doesn't get anywhere near as much tactile feedback about what's going on, which can easily lead to an unpleasant experience for the bottom, if you're not extremely careful.

My advice would be to throw him in a sling, fuck him for a bit and then break out the Crisco and just slowly, carefully and patiently open him up. If you're not an experienced FF top yourself, I'd suggest you find him one. Certainly, small, collapsible hands help, but in my experience, taking a fist a mostly a matter of breaking through the bottom's mental barriers, not the physical ones. I'd go for an experienced top with massive hands over a small-handed guy who doesn't know what he's doing any day.

You are in serious trouble if we ever cross paths at Midtowne...lol

I luv to fist. I am not a good fister and let the fistee lead me. I do as he tells. Feel happy when my fist is all inside. Zen, tantra, ..............fantastic to have my hand in the guy, feel him all around me. I always want to disappear inside him as in the Bermuda Triangle. Back to my roots. Back in my father's balls with all my little bros before the rat race began.

I luv to fist. I am not a good fister and let the fistee lead me. I do as he tells. Feel happy when my fist is all inside.

On the contrary, you are a good fister. I'm out of practice at present, having been fairly expert in the eighties (small hands... I can barely span an octave on a standard piano) Consequently, knowing the damage a bad fister can do, I'm treading a path of caution and only fisting guys who are experienced and letting them guide me as I learn the inside of their arses. Only when I feel confident of his particular anatomy and preferences do I break away from his guidance and start fisting the way I want to: by that point I've mapped his arse, as it were, and can start exploring what does it for me as well as for him. Most important thing for me is to maintain eye contact: at the slightest sign of "no, that's not going to work" I can change direction.

My hands are small enough that pre-stretching isn't an issue: with most guys I can get to four fingers up to the knuckle with my thumb folded neatly behind on spit alone. The difficulty is believing that that tiny leap of faith and lube (on both guys' parts) to get past the knuckle, the widest part. I believe, especially for a learner, which is how I'd re-classify myself now, is to avoid over-confidence. If you wanted to learn to ride a motorbike, you'd go to a bike teacher, right? Precisely what I did with my last husband: didn't want him learning all my bad habits (like giving the finger at speed). It ended up with him teaching me a thing or two...

thanks for the feedback guys - at first I wasn't quite sure how interested in being fisted by bf was, we've been making it to a certain point, but have seemed to plateau, so I have always thought he wasn't ready for it...after watching me fist another guy, he's really ramped up his interest. Last night he was quite horny and I started feeling around and he was very receptive...didn't get all the way in, but I worked his hole with my hands for a good while, taking breaks to fuck him from time to time as well. He was rather worked up over it...still haven't made it happen, but I think it's going to be soon. Any thoughts on lube?

You are in serious trouble if we ever cross paths at Midtowne...lol

Alas, I'm on the road most of the time for work these days, but when I'm back in town and hitting the baths, I'd be happy to jump into one of the slings in the basement for ya.

THAt would be fun to watch!

That goes double for if you happened to be in there too, though I hope you'd do a hell of a lot more than just watch!

thanks for the feedback guys - at first I wasn't quite sure how interested in being fisted by bf was, we've been making it to a certain point, but have seemed to plateau, so I have always thought he wasn't ready for it...after watching me fist another guy, he's really ramped up his interest. Last night he was quite horny and I started feeling around and he was very receptive...didn't get all the way in, but I worked his hole with my hands for a good while, taking breaks to fuck him from time to time as well. He was rather worked up over it...still haven't made it happen, but I think it's going to be soon. Any thoughts on lube?

It's whatever lube works. I like H2O but a lot of folks like crisco or some other sort of grease.

To your point though, it's not an overnight thing for a lot of guys (or gals I suppose, never fisted a woman in her ass). Using 4 fingers to the knuckles and just pushing to the point of discomfort but not pain and just playing with that threshold for awhile has been successful for me. Once they get loose enough and you're right there at the widest point of your knuckles, it's just a quick "pop" away from getting in there to the wrist. It just takes time, patience, lost of communication and a willing bottom.

Sounds like you're doing it exactly right. As long as he keeps up the interest and you keep doing what you're doing patiently and safely, I'm sure you'll get there. The first time it happens, I guarantee his eyes will roll back into his head and every synapse in his brain will fire in a kind of intense pleasure overload.

As for lube, I'm a bit of a traditionalist. I like Crisco the best. It's cheap, has a nice consistency and holds up extremely well. The downside is that it tends to get into absolutely everything and is very hard to clean up. Back in the day, you always knew when you walked into a house where guys who liked to fist lived...the miasma of Crisco seemed to get into everything. Don't use it on a bed or in a room with carpeting. Have lots of old towels and paper towels on hand. Anything that gets Crisco on it (including you and the bf) is best cleaned up with Dawn dish soap first.

There are other lubes out there that are pretty good for fisting too, like J-lube and Elbow Grease. Neither are quite as good as Crisco IMO, but they'll get the job done and are generally easier to clean up. They're also quite a bit more expensive too, unfortunately.

Alas, I'm on the road most of the time for work these days, but when I'm back in town and hitting the baths, I'd be happy to jump into one of the slings in the basement for ya.

Ditto on the travel. I'm on the road 3 weeks out of every month and I only head to Midtowne if I'm really horny since I live east of Parker and SE of Arapahoe Reservoir (Elbert County). It's a bit of a drive.

Ditto on the travel. I'm on the road 3 weeks out of every month and I only head to Midtowne if I'm really horny since I live east of Parker and SE of Arapahoe Reservoir (Elbert County). It's a bit of a drive.

Gotcha...NW Denver here when I'm in town, I-70 and Sheridan, over by Lakeside. Unfortunately, if anything, I'm on the road even more than you are these days, but hopefully our schedules will align at some point. Maybe we can get that big room in the basement, with the larger bed and the sling all right there.