I had taken my last shower of the week on Thursday night, worked up a sweat Friday at the plant and then sweated more on the weekend working in the yard, servicing the truck and helping a neighbor roto-till part of his vegetable patch for summer planting. I was horny that Sunday afternoon since my last sex was with my lover Thursday night and he didnt want to put-out until after I'd taken my shower.

I sometimes went to a local 50/50 watering hole half a mile from our place for a cold one and maybe score a blowjob or piece of ass if my lover wasnt home or if he was busy.

I was a normal masculine fat average man about six feet tall and still about 275 with a full head of hair, black-frame hornrim glasses over my blue eyes, full beard, thick guitar-pick nails I seldom bit or cleaned after the day I found out I was poz, almost 8" of cut meat and size 11 sweaty feet. Many said I had the libido of a man half my age and this continued for a few years after my life-changing diagnosis. I was and still am a total Top.

That Sunday afternoon half an hour after lunch the phone rang.

I picked it up. "Hello."

Rick was on the other end and told me he'd be at the bar which was half a mile from our place.

"I'll meat you there in about half an hour." I said and we hung up.

"Who was that?" my lover asked.

"I gotta make a delivery. I'll be back in an hour or two. I'm gonna change out of these boots first." I replied.

While shucking my work boots and slimey sweat-wet socks I'd worn all weekend I thought of how Rick and I had made our date.

My date Rick was a twenty-five year old classic geek type like surfers kicked sand in the faces of at the beach half a century ago. He had black hair in a conservative haircut, blue eyes, no facial hair, 6 uncut inches and feet like mine but not as wide or smelly. He didnt wear glasses and was more masculine and stronger than the average geek and weighed a healthy 190 at 5'11". He was versatile and could take either the man's or the person's part in most sex acts. Our first sex act had been him licking and sucking my grungy feet followed by fucking him in his mouth in the brick shithouse at the back of the plant grounds after we'd punched out for the day. Two weeks later I had caught the HIV from some asshole I'd fucked at the baths.

He had wanted to give his HIV - cherry to a masculine stud so after a couple of weeks of discussion at work he decided that he wanted my deadly load. I would be glad to deliver. I had told him all the consequences of being positive, starting with the nasty flu symtoms that would keep him in bed for a while, the drug regiman with the side-effects and dangers from skipping a dose, how he would begin wasting away once the effectiveness of the drugs lessened and how he would end up in a miserable prolonged agonizing death years later. He took it all in and said he still wanted to "have my baby" even after I told him that he was just another piece of hole I'd fuck and that my love and affection was reserved for my lover whom I had pozzed a few months earlier.

I still wore my cutoff jeans and sweaty wife-beater. I put on my tire-tread-sole leather sandals and told my lover I'd be back in a while.

"Have a good time. Seed him well but dont spend all night." he replied and kissed me.

I headed out and walked the five blocks to the joint. The afternoon was still warm so I was comfortable.

I walked in the bar and scanned the place for Rick. Mikey the long-haired bleached blond was there but kind of ignored me as he had since the day I'd told him I was poz. Slobby Bill was talking with some plain looking man who wanted to blow him. I greeted him as I proceeded to the back of the joint.

The far end of the bar yielded Rick. He was wearing his sweater-vest over a white shirt, dark blue slacks and black oxfords.

I went over to him and said, "Hi Rick. How's tricks?"

"Funny. You know I havent scored in a month except my hand and sucked a cock. You horny?" he replied before telling me he earned a little extra money that morning by handing out religious tracts at a strip mall and sucked off his boss when his shift was over.

" I have a nice load for you." I told him.

"That's just what I want stud, I cant wait to feel you pumping it deep in me!" he gushed, obviously in heat.

He finished his beer, got off his stool and followed me to the mensroom at the back of the bar.

The john was smallish with a single stall and a trough urinal but had room for a couple to get it on without getting in the way.

Rick opened his mouth and I spat in it. He then knelt, kissed my crotch through my pants and then unzipped my fly. He lowered the waistband of my sweaty stained undershorts, carefully fished my dick and balls out, kissed them and my dick and sucked it into his mouth. He hummed in delight as he began sucking it hard, his head semi-buried beneath my sweaty beer-gut. I felt good, my dick bathed in his man-loving mouth as he held my hips under my love-handles and hummed in delight further stimulating my love-rod, his forehead lightly rubbing the underside of my gut as he sucked on my shaft.. A few minutes later I was fully hard in his mouth. I felt good, standing tall and proud with him sucking my dick. His mouth was a great cunt, even better than any vagina including my best girlfriend's when I was in college. Rick did a great job sucking me hard, his velvety mouth loving and caressing my love-gun as he took it all the way to my nuts. He sucked and swallowed the last bits of underwear lint off my shaft, opened his mouth wide to leave it wet with his spit, kissed it again and pulled away from me.

He stood up, dropped his pants, pulled one pant-leg off over his shoe, spread his legs a little, bent-over and grabbed his ankles while I added some grease to his spit on my dick. I spat on his asshole and took my position behind him.

"Your last chance to beg off. You sure you want my death?" I asked him.

"Yes! Please fuck me before I get cold feet!" he anxiously replied.

I lined up my shot, put my dick to his hole, grabbed his hips and pulled him to me as I shoved my death-gun up his bug-virgin hole with a good pelvic thrust to hilt myself in him as he flinched from my rapid penetration. He was still decently tight, especially around my good-sized dick. I flexed my love-muscle inside him and began fucking him with full strokes, the entrance of his hole feeling my meat from my glans to my pubes as my sweaty crotch met his ass hairs with each sex-loving stroke. I began to increase my pace, fucking him with gay abandon.

Rick seemed energized as he put all his effort into pleasing my horny dick with his ass muscles as I fucked him. My dick felt good as he brought me closer to orgasm. Seemingly in no time I was getting ready to shoot. I thrust harder, and faster as my knees began to shake. I continued fucking him, feeling his ass muscles kind of contract, knowing I was turning him on so much he came from getting fucked by me. I pounded him hard, the slaps of my pelvis on his ass echoing in the small tearoom as my loins took over with a mind of their own to pile-drive my shaft in him.

A few minutes later I grinned wide and grunted as I rewarded him with my deadly HIV-laden load as my prick pulsed in absolute pleasure with each deadly spurt I shot inside his ass as I pumped my diseased poison cum into his love-hole. The great feeling in my dick spread throughout me enveloping me in the greatest feeling a man can have, the male orgasm.

I rammed his hole until I was spent and then hilted myself in him, remaining in position with his ass hairs one with my pubes, my cock deep up his love-canal to force my sperms into the walls of it to carry their load into his anal walls to infect him. I then corkscrewed my hips, pulled halfway out and slammed it home a few more times with brutal snaps of my hips, the slap of my pelvis on his ass sounding like gunshots, and then hilted myself again.

A couple of minutes after the last of my sperms had left my dick on their mission to spread my virus through his rectum, my dick softened a little and I released my grip on his hips. I noticed a couple of cuts in his skin from my thick nails as I pulled out and stood back. He turned around while changing from his bent-over position to a kneeling position, kissed my dick and sucked it into his mouth to clean it. He took it to my pubes, his nose buried in my pubic mound, and sucked while humming in delight, then pulled his head back a little.

I began pissing in his mouth. He gulped my equally poz-laden urine like he was thirsty after a day in the hot desert. As with all the other times I used someone's mouth for a urinal, pissing in his mouth felt almost as good as cumming in it. He drank it all, letting none leak from between his lips and my shaft. He continued to suck another few minutes after the last drops had entered his stomach, hugged my pelvis tight with my dick hilted in his mouth, his nose buried in my pubes, and then lovingly sucked off of my dick leaving it clean and dry. He kissed my glans and then my sweaty scrotum. I could almost see hearts floating up from his head like in a dirty picture I saw one Valentines Day. He stood up and thanked me for a wonderful time and opened his mouth wide, I spat in it. He swallowed my spit and hugged me.

He praised my studmanship and said he couldnt wait to bust his own poz nut in someone. He put his pants back on while I pulled mine back up.

We zipped our flies, buckled our belts and left the john.

I had to get home so I bid him goodbye and walked home in the twilight dusk.

My lover greeted me with a bear hug and passionate french kiss after I told him how well I had seeded Rick.

My poison seed had worked. Three weeks later Rick was off work for a few weeks and going to the doctor who knew Rick had caught the bug. Almost a month after he called in sick he called me. We shot the shit and he told me how good he felt when he had cum when I fucked and pozzed him in the bar mensroom.

"Do me a favor. Celebrate by fucking and cumming in someone. If you didnt have a lover I'd want to be your bitch." he said before we hung up.

He returned to work exhausted looking and hugged me in the back mensroom on the morning break.

"That was the best fucking I ever had stud!" he said aloud and kissed me.

I fucked his ass and mouth every so often as well as fucked my lover and a couple of others in my harem. We both pozzed a few more bug-chasers over the next few years.This work of fiction is strictly to turn men on sexually/provide jackoff material. I do not advocate actually pozzing anyone, getting pozzed or engaging in unsafe sex.

• 2 months later...