Gym Workout turned into Hot Fucking Night!

rawTOP

• Administrators

Some of you read some of the encounters I had with Sean who first sucked me off in a gas station john and ended up a week later doing each of my buds under the table during a poker game then getting plowed by me while they fed him another load on top the table. Sean is a hot boy, toned, dark shorter hair blonde streaked; kinda spiked but looks cool, he's a college student on break right now, about my height, 5'10", 150 lbs, 7" cut cock, blue eyes, killer smile, a sweet little ass, and killer lips for sucking cock, and a heart of gold. I am 5'10", 180, 46" chest, 30" waist, 18" bi's, and 9" cut. I am a construction worker and personal trainer most nights.

OK, anyway getting to the fucking story.... Sean knowing I am very much into working out and staying hard decided he wants to muscle up some and have me train him in between my training dudes at the gym. Tuesday I take Sean with me, and he knows I have a busy training schedule now cause of dudes realizing it will be Spring before they know it, and want to look kick ass when they shed the clothes in the Summer.

Sean goes and changes in the locker room with me, and winks at me changing cause he loves seeing me stripped down to a jock and likes to watch other dudes' sneaking a peak changing into my sweats and t shirt. We throw our clothes into my locker and head up to the office they gave me just off the reception desk. I check my schedule and walk out to the long reception desk to see what the fitness reps and chicks at the reception desk have on the appointment book to add to my schedule. I said "Fuck man...they have me training dudes for 2 hours before I can work you out." Sean said no problem and was excited about starting his workout. I got one of my bud's who is an instructor and told him Sean is a good friend and I wanted him to start Sean doing 30 mins of cardio, then tour him around the club and do some sprint training on machines, then I would work him on free weights after I got done with the dudes.

As my bud was going to put Sean on a treadmill, my first appointment arrived named Ryan. He wants to gain muscle mass and is hot, about our height, about Sean's weight, handsome, 27, masculine and a real nice dude. He has been working out over a year but now wants training to gain mass, and his friend Jarvis, usually works out with him... was with him. Jarvis is 23, about 5'9", nice little ass, nice eyes, great smile, and always is winking at me. You know, just a friendly wink you give another dude if you know him well. Dudes who you know well, you train or workout ,always wink at you if you are struggling getting a dude to do an exercise right and they walkby and just wink like they sympathize with me cause the dude just can't catch the drift of the proper execution of the rep they are doing...rather than just saying that fuck will never get it right!!! Well, that's how I at least took Jarvis' winking at me.

Ryan, told Jarvis to take his coat back to the locker room and Ryan was ready to start me working him out, and we did while Jarvis went to workout himself.

After an hour with Ryan, I went up to the reception desk to turn in Ryan's chart, and I went back to Sean to see how shit was going and told him I would be working him out in an hour. He loved the machines, and the little shit was breaking a sweat , and that was cool. The next dude had a half hour workout, then I took the next half hour for another dude, then joined Sean. Ryan was with him showing him how to use a Hammer Strength machine, and I thanked Ryan for helping Sean, and he said no problem. Sean said, "Bill you going to work me out now?" and I told him I would and Ryan asked if Sean was a client of mine and I said no he is my buddy. Ryan smiled and said Sean is a cool guy and I smiled and said yeah he is. THAT is the first time I gave it any thought that Ryan might be gay. I noticed a few times spotting Ryan that he stared up at my crotch directly, and kinda played with my biceps and back pretty often, but Ryan is outgoing and just thought his touching every so often was no biggie. Anyway Ryan said "How long you training tonight Bill.... did you and Sean ride together?" I said we did, and he asked if Sean and I would like to stop for a beer after we were done at his place. I said sure if some stragler didn't come in at the last minute to train cause the fucking club wants me to train the free weight dudes to get results and therefore push their memberships on them. I said, I want to work Sean out another half hour or so and we would catch up with him before we leave.

Well the 3 of us meet up front and Sean and I had showered and changed, and Jarvis was leaving about the same time and I pulled on his ball cap and told him I would see him tomorrow evening and he said cool. Ryan and Jarvis sorta walked out together but both left in different cars. Ryan wrote down directions...it wasn't 5 mins away, and Sean and I got there and took off our jackets and Ryan brought us a beer.

About 2 mins later, Jarvis walks in the living room with a beer and hi 5's me, and I said "Shit man I didn't think I would see you until tomorrow." He smiled and said "I live here Bill." I said I didn't know...I just thought he and Ryan were friends and met at the gym to workout together. He said "Oh yeah he IS my best friend...and THAT'S why we live together....and just winked. Fuck, stupid me...I am putting 2 and 2 together finally and realize the score!!! I introduce Sean to Jarvis, and he said they already met at the gym, while I was training another dude. We all sat down in the living room and had I think maybe 3 beers each, and were talking workouts and talkin about dudes they see there asking me eccentricities about each...cause there are some real weird fucks who workout too. We were laughing, and Jarvis said Ryan told him I was divorced and I said yeah about 5 years ago. Then they both asked how long Sean and I were friends and said we met not but a couple months ago. They asked where, and Sean laughed. Sean told them a gas station he worked at when he wasn't in school. Finally, Sean.... even though he is kinda shy socially asked " Are you guys like a couple?" They looked at each other smiling and said "Yeah we are." Jarvis then smiled and said "What about you and Sean, are you guys together?" Before I could answer, Sean says "Yeah we are." Ryan seems all fucking excited and says "Fuck Bill, I had no idea....I was hoping you would be... but figured no way!!" I smiled kinda embarrassed and said "shit man just cause I was married doesn't mean I can't get into a dude...especially if he has a nice little ass." They laughed, and I added that Sean has a perfect ass. I said "Jarvis does too," and Jarvis said "Fuck this is great!!!" I asked what was great, and he said he had told Ryan that he stroked at night thinking about me fucking him. Shit I was embarassed and we all laughed and Sean said "Wait a minute...what about me?" I just rubbed Sean's head and said there is plenty to go around. Jarvis smiled and said "Believe me Ryan ..and I noticed that there is plenty to go round quite a few times."

I had one more beer and the others and Sean had 2 more and everybody was feelin pretty good, and Ryan asked me to take off my t shirt and show them my pecs. I said fuck no man you see me at the gym, and they said yeah but I have a t shirt on, and I guess Jarvis never told Ryan we were in the shower at the same time about a week ago....nothin happened, Jarvis just kept talkin to me in the shower. Sean coaxed me on to take my t off, so I did, and Ryan felt my pecs, then Jaris came over to join him. Jarvis ran his hands down my abs, and said "Oh fuck, this is what I thought about stroking." I pushed him lightly away and said shit man you are really embarassing me." He came back quick and pushed his hand down towards my love trail and over my navel and groaned. Ryan then said he noticed Sean had a hot ass, and I was the first to agree, and Ryan said "C'mon Sean show us your ass." Sean having 4 beers ended up not being so shy and unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down to show his hot little firm ass with just a little down showing that entered into his mancunt. I reached over and grabbed his one cheek and Sean moaned. Ryan said "Hey Bill I have to ask you something come in the kitchen." I kinda laughed and said "What man?" He pulled me by my bicep and when we got in there he said, would I be willing to let him have a piece of Sean's ass, and I said, fuck man I don't own him, but Sean will do whatever I tell him...we are close."

Ryan asked me "Bill can I suck your cock,?" I said "Fuck yeah man I could use it, but only if I can plow Jarvis' hot ass while he slides into Sean." Ryan said it was a deal and started unbuttoning my jeans down to my bush while he got on his knees and started licking out my navel and moved down towards my bush. He put his hands on my ass and pulled the jeans down and I could feel his hot breath on my 9". I put my hands on the back of his head, and Ryan took the head of my cock into his hot wet mouth and started moaning and his hands played with my ass. He swallowed my cock as it was growing in his mouth and I pushed his mouth down into my bush, but soon Ryan was gagging and whimpering cause my 9" was rock hard now and the fuck could only get about 3/4 of it down his throat before he started choking and coughing. He pulled up and off my cock and looked up at me telling me "You don't know how I have wanted to suck your cock man." I smiled down at him and just pushed his head back onto my hard cock and my precum and his spit was drippin down onto his neck. This time I was determined he would take the other 1/4 of my cock to my balls and pushed him farther down as he swallowed. I put pressure on the back of his head and he moaned, and gagged and his face tensed up but I wanted the head of my cock way down his hot throat! He held onto my thighs for support and did his best, but reflex made him pull up and off and my precum was stringin down onto his pecs and his spit drippin out the sides of his lips, and he yelled "Jesus man I love your cock!," and he dove right down again taking as much as he could.

Ryan was loud and it didn't take maybe a couple minutes before Jarvis and Sean came into the kitchen to see what was happening. Jarvis just said "Oh fuck!!!!" He smiled at me and Sean and he just came over and both started suckin on my nips and they started moaning. Ryan was fuckin drinkin lots of precum cause when I am turned on my cock FLOWS precum... it doesn't leak... it just FLOWS! I took my hands from Ryan's head, and put down each of Sean and Jarvis' t shirts and pulled up to their necks so they would get the hint to get rid of their shirts and it took no more hinting for them to slip them off but they were right back moaning on my pecs and abs while Ryan kept groaning sucking me like a man should be sucked!!! I pulled Jarvis's head up off my pec and said " I want in your hot little ass bud." He said "Oh fuck I want that," and looked at Sean for kinda an approval, and Sean just winked at him and kept on workin on my other pec with his hot wet mouth. Ryan I had to pull off my cock and, I told Sean that Ryan wants to try out his mancunt. Sean is way cool, he just said "Whatever you want Bill...sounds fucking hot." I pull my jeans up to my waist again so we can walk back into the living room, and Ryan closes the curtains, and before he can even get them closed, both Sean and Jarvis are on their knees trying to get my jeans off while Sean deep throats me to my bush. FUCK he knows how to treat a big dick!!!!!!!!

Ryan came back from the curtains stripping down as he walked to us, and said "Fuck Bill Sean knows how to suck cock dude!" I said "You aren't wrong bro...he is the best!" I looked down at Sean pulling up off my cock head swallowing my precum and his spit at the same time...smiling...and thanking me, but said " But I love sucking Bill's cock." I said "Sean, show Ryan what a great cocksucker you are man." Sean winks at me and moves over to Ryan standing next to me who was playing with my muscle while Sean was deep throating me. Ryan has a nice cock...about maybe 7" like Sean and hard now watchin Sean suck me. Ryan just moans as Sean slowly goes down to Ryan's bush with no problem and his lips are tight around Ryan's shaft. Jarvis didn't need a fucking invitation, he gets up takes off his jeans and turns around and backs up to my pecs onto his smooth toned tanned back and his smooth little ass nuzzles into my crotch. I put my arms around his waist and Jarvis moans as he feels my cock up and down his crack while he moves slow. He says "Bill I don't know how many times I have beat off thinking about your cock in me... while he smiles over at Ryan, and Ryan smiles back at him." Jarvis kinda trembles a little while I hold him almost like he is nervous, but I know it's just anticipation of me plowing his little tight mancunt. I reach around and tweak Jarvis' little nips and listen to him whimper and Ryan and Sean are both fucking moaning as Sean sucks on Ryan's nice cock. I had Jarvis' furry little crack soaked with precum and drippin down to his balls. I knew this boy was ready for breeding for sure!!!!!!!!

I look over at Ryan and said, "Man I don't know about you but I am ready to hit on this little ass dude." Ryan said "Fuck yeah man!." I tell Sean and Jarvis to mount the sofa right next to each other and Ryan and I slap our cocks on their asses and Ryan asked if I wanted a condom and I said "No I only bareback dude... am healthy... is that a problem?" Jarvis just moans like oh man I want his cum. Ryan said "Fuck no Bill we only bareback too cause we are healthy too." I said "Well fuck then lets do it man." I hold onto Jarvis' waist and tease his mancunt with my head, then plow all the way into his gut, and the little shit fuckin yells and says "Oh God your cock is big man...uuuuuugh" I start to pull out some but he said "No Bill keep it burried in me man." I shove into him and I hear Sean moan as Ryan got his cock into Sean's little hole but a lot slower than I into Jarvis' I start plowing Jarvis and my abs are on his lower back just above his celtic tat he has above his crack. Ryan is moaning telling me what a tight little ass Sean has and Sean says "Yeah Ryan fuck me hard man." I told Ryan Sean likes plowed so he started plowing him like I was Jarvis. All you could hear is our abs slappin their little asses and grunts and whimpering from Sean and Jarvis. Jarvis' little abs were tensing everytime I pulled my 9" out to the head and shoved in deep into his belly. He loved that!!!! Ryan was moaning and put his hand over onto my arms as I fucked his boyfriend. Ryan asked Jarvis how he liked my cock in him and Jarvis just grunted and said "I love his cock in me...oh fuck I won't last long being plowed like this!!!!!" I looked over at Ryan and saw some sweat on his pecs and abs from plowing Sean hard and Ryan I could tell wasn't going to last long either. I said "Ryan, I actually had something else in mind." He looked at me kinda puzzled. I said I wanna double dick Jarvis and Sean. Both boys just fuckin groaned when they heard me, and Ryan said "Oh fuck man that's hot." He said "I don't know man I don't think Jarvis can take us both yet." I said "Well Sean can and Jarvis will help too dude." He still looked puzzled and I pulled out of Jarvis and he is sighing as I pull out and his cock is drippin precum on the edge of the sofa. Ryan pulls out of Sean and I told Ryan to sit down and Sean to sit on his cock. Sean slides down slowly to Ryan's bush and they both fucking moan, and I get in front of Sean and pull his legs up on my shoulders. Sean says "Oh man take it slow Bill till I get used to it." I put my wet cock right next to Ryans and push slow fitting our cocks into his tight ass, and Sean is holding onto my muscle for dear life it seems, his head tossing side to side as he feels my cock really stretching his furry little cunt. I push more and he grunts and yells "Oh yeah Bill put that big cock in me man!!!!!" I slide slow and half...then all of it is deep in his belly and Sean is whimpering now almost nuzzled in my arm pit saying "Oh fuck that feels so fucking hot.... fuck me!" I start pumping slow next to Ryan's cock then told Jarvis ...who was slowly stroking his cock, not believing Sean could take our 2 cocks...to get his hot mouth in my ass. Shit the boy scrambled on his knees and planted his tongue in my hairy hole and started a rythm with his wet tongue just like my cock was moving in Sean. Sean grasped onto my pecs and grunted and whimpered and Ryan fucking moaned and said "This is so fucking hot Bill!" I pumped next to Ryans cock and Sean's cock was hard as hell hitting my upper abs at time and could feel his precum on me. Sean pulled my head to him so he could kiss me and groaned in my mouth and I said "Open your mouth man" He did...wide open and looked at me, and I spit in his open mouth onto his tongue and he just swallowed moaning. He opened it again but I just took one hand that was kinda supporting his one leg and pushed his head back and he moaned.

We were all fuckin close and Jarvis was doing his best to keep his mouth in my ass the best he could and he whimpered. I told Ryan I was close and he said "Oh man I can blow any second." I said "Let's do it dude....Sean you ready to have your belly stuffed with cum boy?" He just said "Oh shit yeah Bill....fill me up....please fill me up." Ryan was the first to yell out and I could feel his cock pulse next to me and he yelled and when he did my cock fucking exploded in Sean's belly and almost at the exact time Sean's cock blew this huge ass load all over my upper and lower abs, all over his pecs and ran down off the sides of his stomach onto the sofa. We kept blowing and Jarvis pulled off my ass and started yelling "Oh christ man!" and shot this huge load all over the coffee table behind us and no shit the top had cum all over it. We stayed in Sean for I bet 3 minutes and we were all sweating and I could feel Ryan and my cum all over our cocks, and Sean just moaned and I rubbed his cum in his belly and he loved it. I don't think he ever shot as much as he did double dicked! I pulled out, and Jarvis got on his knees and started licking cum off my cock and went down to Ryan's still in Sean's ass and his tongue followed Ryan's cock pulling out of Sean and tasting both Ryan and my cum off his cock and Jarvis didn't miss a drop. Jarvis just kept going from my cock to Ryan's cleaning us off.

We got dressed, and Ryan and Jarvis told us what a great time they had, and invited us over for dinner this weekend, but we told them we aren't sure cause we are supposed to go to this hot initiation party goin on in Columbus Ohio we were invited to, but we would defintely be playing again!!!

• Piggy 1

• 1 year later...