Important: What's Allowed Here & What's Not

• Moderators

is it possible to get clearance on a small portion of a story before publishing it?  Asking because i have a small mention of a concoction being used (not calling it a specific drug, a "Personal creation") that is a major part to this part of the storyline.  

Want to see if it needs to be removed so it doesnt' move the story to chem fiction.  Vague, i'm sorry.

Sure - send it to me or one of the other moderators in a private message. 

• 10 months later...
Guest alwaysready

I deleted this story, b/c i placed it in the wrong category. it is in the fiction section now.

Edited by alwaysready
wrong place to post this

• 2 months later...
  • Moderators

UPDATE: Bestiality has been added to the list of forbidden topics. No posts about those topics are allowed. 

Also, if your story contains more than a passing mention of sex with women, it must be posted in the Straight/Bi area. 

• 4 months later...
  • Moderators

Moderator's Note: Snuff is not allowed. The post has been removed, and the poster given an infraction. In the future, just report the post (like someone else did). That will get faster action than posting in this thread. 

• Upvote 1

Hi Sir, I know you can talk about poppers in the fiction bug chasing section.  can you also talk in bug chasing fiction stories about using jax impact other similar sprays?   I want to, but want to keep them in bug chasing and not the chem one, so wanted to ask prior.   Thanks and awesome site!   

• Moderators
10 hours ago, masctravelingpup said:

Hi Sir, I know you can talk about poppers in the fiction bug chasing section.  can you also talk in bug chasing fiction stories about using jax impact other similar sprays?   I want to, but want to keep them in bug chasing and not the chem one, so wanted to ask prior.   Thanks and awesome site!   

All of that is fine for this area

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2018 at 2:00 PM, drscorpio said:

Moderator's Note: Snuff is not allowed. The post has been removed, and the poster given an infraction. In the future, just report the post (like someone else did). That will get faster action than posting in this thread. 

I apologize. I'm sorry for upsetting members who were upset and/or disgusted by the story. It was not my original intention to have it end the way it did. What kills me is that I put a lot of work into that story -- only to fuck it up at the end. I wish so badly that I could rewrite the last paragraph. Again, I'm sorry.

• 1 month later...

hi, I posted a picture of my butt, as it relates to my story (popping the pizza boys cherry), but then i wanted to make sure, if it ok to post a picture?  i have seen others do it, but wanted to make sure.  if it is not, please delete but dont suspend me?  please pretty please.  ;o)  wink wink.  (that was an attempt at humor), have a great day and thanks for the site.

• Moderators
On 4/18/2018 at 7:12 AM, masctravelingpup said:

hi, I posted a picture of my butt, as it relates to my story (popping the pizza boys cherry), but then i wanted to make sure, if it ok to post a picture?  i have seen others do it, but wanted to make sure.  if it is not, please delete but dont suspend me?  please pretty please.  ;o)  wink wink.  (that was an attempt at humor), have a great day and thanks for the site.

Illustrating posts with pics is fine as long as you have the right to distribute the pic. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I have a general question about a new story I'm writing.  I've submitted 2 stories before, but this one's different.  The other 2 were expressly sex scenes involving consensual sex between over 18 aged men where some had HIV and some didn't. My new story has started out as more of a regular story about a gay man discovering sex in college and it ending up being with men that are HIV+. Since it does involve sex with HIV+ men, I want to put in in the Bug Chasing & Gift Giving Fiction section, but that doesn't happen until later in the story. I wanted to find out if there would be much interest in this story with sex happening later in the story and not necessarily right away. Is this the appropriate place to ask the members that or should I post it somewhere else?