Before I tell you how I got pozzed, a little background is in order.

I grew up without my father, and when I met my best friend in high school, his Dad somewhat adopted me as a son. Naturally we were both gay but, for some reason, my buddy Zach was pretty timid about trying anal sex. I knew he really wanted it but I couldn't get him over the edge. Then one weekend around the end of our senior year, not long after we turned 18, Zach's Daddy caught the two of us 69ing.  Well, it turn out Dad was also gay, and he could recognize a couple of born pussy bottom boys when he saw them, so Dad became the one to pop both our cherries, explaining that it was the job of a boy's ass to take man cock, and that a good pussy boy always took it raw.  Zach was more than a little scared his first time, actually crying and begging Daddy to stop, but Daddy knew what was best for his sons and firmly shoved his cock inside Zach, after which Zach's ass loosened up a bit and his inner pussy boy came out. By the time Daddy was done with us we both loved having his cock inside us and we had both been converted into proper raw bottom pussy boys.

After this we were banned from wearing clothes in the house and ordered to keep our holes ready for Daddy to fuck at all times. Daddy knew that two horny pussy boys like us needed a regular dose of man spunk up our holes and encouraged us to seek out other men to provide it.   In addition, Daddy argued we had a duty to offer our bodies for the pleasure of other men.  Both Zach and I bought his argument, after all what else is a pussy boy for do?

The only problem was the issue of HIV. After all those health classes warning about always using condoms, etc., Zach especially was reluctant to take any cock that came his way - even if it was what we both really wanted to do. Then I discovered the whole bug chasing scene and found that getting pozzed was becoming more and more exciting to me.  I also rationalized that once I was pozzed (or at least willing to get pozzed) I could fully release my inner pussy boy and take as much man cock in my ass as I could find.

Several months after Daddy broke us in he got sick for a week or so and stopped fucking us. Zach really missed his Daddy's big nine inch fuck tool and the intimacy that came from getting fucked by his father. We really wondered what was going on when, after recovering from the flu, Daddy did not resume fucking us. Knowing Daddy liked taking raw cock I started wondering if he'd been pozzed. So one day when Daddy and I were alone, I screwed up my courage and asked him and he answered that yeah, sure enough, he had gotten pozzed after a night at the baths.

I told Daddy my thoughts of being pozzed and how I thought it would liberate Zach and me in our quest to be full blown pussy boys.  In addition I argued if Zach and I did as Daddy had taught us and only took raw cock, we'd likely get it eventually anyway.  Daddy told me that he knew we hadn't been getting fucked as much as two hot little bottoms should be and that he was thinking the thing to do was poz us himself.  I knew Daddy would figure out what was best for us so I just waited for him to tell us.

About a week later on a Friday night Daddy came into our room his cock hard which always meant one or both of us was getting fucked. Knowing Daddy's dark secret my cock instantly sprang to life. Daddy sat us down and explained how he'd been pozzed and how he knew our fear of AIDS was keeping us from being proper pussy boys. He told us he'd decided to poz both of us. Just like the first time Daddy had fucked him, Zach was terrified. He knew, of course, that he had to submit, but as Daddy mounted him Zach was crying and begging Daddy not to fuck him. I remember watching, my cock as hard as steel, as Daddy's poz fuck tool slid inside his son's boy pussy. Zach moaned with pleasure but still apparently still conflicted about what Daddy was doing, because he sporadically begged his Daddy not to poz him.

As Daddy worked his cock in and out of Zach's hole, making sure it was ready to receive his charged load, Zach apparently recognized that what Daddy was doing was truly setting him free to be a proper pussy boy, and that all he really wanted in life was to accommodate a lot of raw cock in his skinny twink ass. As that happened he starting begging Daddy for his load of poz cum and, knowing his son was ready Daddy moaned and fired his load of poz spunk deep inside Zach. Watching it happen I couldn't control myself and spunked all over my chest at the same time Zach's cock fired what would probably be its last ever neg load.

After he came Daddy continued to pump Zach's ass a bit, working his poz load into him. He then pulled out and slid a but plug up inside Zach to make sure nothing leaked out.

Then it was my turn and suddenly I found that thinking about getting pozzed and watching someone else get pozzed was different from getting it yourself. As Daddy mounted me I lay there on my back legs spread eagle, my boy pussy exposed. Daddy could see the fear in my eyes and doubtless knew I might try to chicken out so he pinned me firmly to the bed. As he went to enter me I was trying to think of how to stop him. "No, Daddy wait - wait - no - please - wait" I whimpered as Daddy's poz fuck tool entered my hole. I tried to clamp down but Daddy was having none of it and quickly forced his cock deep in my ass and began fucking me. "Ohhh God uuhhh uhhh no wait no uhhhh uhhh" I moaned as the pleasure of Daddy's cock hit me. My whole body was quivering and shaking with a mixture of fear, excitement and pleasure. But so the fear subsided as I gave myself into Daddy's loving embrace. My cock, which had gone soft from the fear, soon swelled and grew rock hard with excitement. Daddy's poison rod was fucking my boy ass and soon Zach and I would be full brothers, both having been pozzed up by Daddy. I looked over and saw Zach frantically jacking his cock. I was happy to see he found watching me get pozzed as exciting as I'd found him getting it.

As Daddy neared climax the fear returned. I don't know if you can imagine but every fiber of my being was screaming at me to escape and at the same time WANTING Daddy's charged load inside me. My body was quivering, shaking, my cock an absolute shaft of steel as my hands alternately tried to push Daddy away and pull him in deeper. Daddy drove his nine inch poz fuck tool extra deep as he deposited his poz cum inside me. His thrust pushed me over the edge and caused my cock to fire a huge load cum all on its own without my having touched it. Just as he had with Zach, Daddy fucked his poz load into my ass and then plugged it up.

We spend that weekend taking several more poz loads from Daddy, both of us loving every minute of it. And sure enough about a several weeks later we both came down with the fuck flu, and in due course, like Daddy, went on meds. Free of worry, we now are taking a TON of cock, each of us usually getting at least one anonymous load a day. And then there was the night we took neighboring stalls at a certain park restroom but that's a story for another day.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 19
  • Piggy 4

What a caring Daddy! He really loved his two sons. VERY HOT STORY! While my own father was an asshole, there were many "Daddy types" in my life whom I wish had introduced me to gay sex like this. One actually did, when my hot supervisor at work broke me in when I was still in high school. I hope you do a "part 2" about the sexual progression of these two sexy slut boys now that they've been pozzed and liberated. Thank you!

• Upvote 1

very hot! I wished I had been fucked raw by a friend's poz dad right at 18 -I praise the father for piercing through these young men's fears and blowing his poz load in them forcefully... enjoy the bareback life and keep breeding the bb bttms... keep pumping HIV into the young adult bareback boys who are still neg bottoms.. we need to bug em up for the poz tops!

That is one hot fuckin story and wish I could have been involved. Just ike the old TV show, All In the Family. Wish that the wife could have been involved and maybe some daughters for the two boys to share their juice with, or have the boys get their girlfirends involved and spread that POZ juice further along

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

I love that daddy's breed their sons. my daddy was not poz but he arranged a conversion event for me at 21 yo. He paid 3 poz men who were in the last stages of the disease to gang fuck me. Each of those beautiful men deposited 3 loads each of their toxic and lethal cum into my battered and bleeding hole. My father was very pleased and kept whispering the most twisted and sick shit in my my ears. i kissed and licked the mens lesions and sores and thanked them gratefully for giving me AIDS and that i looked forward to following them into death. Since then I have pozzed more than i can count ALL ages and my own offspring...i love my aids...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 1