First Time for Everything

pdxbttmpig

It was a typical Friday night. Of course all I could think about was how horny I was and how badly I wanted to have my ass filled. I was online cruising around BBRT checking things out. There was this guy that I had chatted with before online. We had tried to connect a few times before, but it just hadn't worked out. I figured I would give it a try tonight and see if he was free. I hit him up and we chatted for a bit. Next thing I knew I was on my way to his palce. I was happy to finally meet him as we had many conversations about what we would do if we ever met.

I arrived at his house and was ready to ring the bell when I saw a note. "Door unlocked. Come in, remove your clothes and put on the items on the bench." My heart raced a bit with anticipation as I opened the door and went in to the entry way. The area was dimly lit, but there was the bench with a box on it. I undressed and proceeded to open the box. Inside I found a leather jock strap, a ball gag and a hood. I put on the items and sat down on the bench and waitied for what seemed to be an eternity. Soon enough I could feel a presence in the room. I hear a low voice say "are you ready boy?" I nodded my head in acceptance as I could speak. I felt his hand touch my shoulder and I rose. He led me down a hardwood floor for a bit and then down some stairs slowly as not trip and fall. When we finished decending the stairs we stopped for a minute. I was trying to pay close attention to the sounds as I had no idea where I was. I thought I could hear a door opening, shortly after I felt his large hand again as he led me further forward. We then again stopped. I felt him work his way behind me as felt cold metal on my left wrist and a clenching. I assumed it was a pair of handcuffs after I felt the cold metal hit my right wrist. At this point I knew that I was in for something.

He pushed me forward again from behind until I felt something hit me on the front of my body, just above my cock. He pushed my head down until I was laying flat on my stomach with my head against a platform. He slid me forward on the platform and set my legs up until I was in a legs bent position. I put it all together and realized that I was on a fisting bench. I then proceeded to feel him put some cold lube on my ass and insert a finger, then two. He held them inside for a minute and then asked "are you ready to go to the next level and experience things you never thought possible" I thought about his question briefly and the shook my head in acceptance. He removed his fingers. I could hear him doing somehting behind me, but was unable to make out what was going on. Next thing I knew there was pressure again at my hole. I felt something begin to insert into my hole, slighily larger than his two large fingers. Then I felt my ass fill with what I thought was an amount of water, but there was a slight burning sensation to it. He removed the device from my hole and then slipped in something else. I could tell immediately it was a butt plug. In no time I was starting to feel hot and my heart was racing. I felt his hand again at my head as he pulled me into an upright position. He removed the hood and for the first time I could see him. Of course at this point I was becoming extremely horny and all I wanted was to be fucked. I took in my surrounds as best I could. I noticed a sling next to the bench I was on. He proceeded to ask me how I was feeling. Of course I was not able to speak since there was a gag in my mouth still, but he could tell what I wanted. He said he knew that I wanted to get fucked because he just gave me a huge booty bump.

He proceeded to remove the handcuffs and as he did so he told me I was going to get fucked more then I ever had before. I shook my head in acceptance again. He led me over to the sling and helped me in and put my hands and feet in to the restaints attached to the chains. There was a mirror attached to the top of the sling and I could see my self laid out like a pig waiting for wahtever he wanted to give to me. He reached to my ass and removed the plug. Once it was gone all I could think about was that I felt empty and I wanted more inside me. As I watched in the mirror I could see him remove his jock strap to reveal his huge cock. It must have been 10" and as thick as a beer can. I thought to myself there is no way I can take this, but all I could think was that I wanted it. He came to my arm and tied something around it I could see the syringe out of the corner of my eye. I watched as he slid it into my vein and emptied it into me. I felkt an instant rush and tried to cough with some avail due to the gag in my mouth. He proceeded to fill the syringe again and empty it into his arm. He then doused a healthy handfull of lube on his cock and lines it up with my quivering hole. He looked in my eyes and I said as best I could with the gag in my mouth "fuck me Sir!" Instantly he slid that huge beer can cock in to my ass and he went all the way, balls deep. I couldn't believe that I just took that huge cock, but all I could think about was how good it felt inside me. He began to fuck me slowly at first and then he ramped up the speed. Eventually he was pushing back on the sling so that his huge cock slid all the way out of my ass and then back in balls deep. I couldn't get enough! It felt so fucking amazing! Finally after an hour of fucking he started to twitch and I knew that he was going to give me his load. He groaned loudly and pushed himself deep insdie me. I could feel his warm juice loading inside me.

He pulled his huge cock out of my ass and come around to my head. He removed the gag from my mouth and then stood on a pedistal at the head of the sling. He then procedded to piss in my mouth. He said "Be a good boy and drink all of Daddies chem piss!" I did as I was told. I was so high at this point and all I wanted was for my ass to be filled again. He went back around to my ass and began to put crisco in his hands. He slapped a generous amount on my ass and worked it in to my open hole. He then began to work his fist in to my hole. It was amazing how easily he got the large paw inside of me. Once again I couldn't get enough. I could see his cock was still rock hard. He asked me if I wanted another load. I replied with a yes. With his fist still inside me he worked his huge cock in next to it. I could feel my hole stretching as he wokred in to me. It felt amazing. He said " I am going to jerk off my dick iside you." I could feel as he wrapped his fingers around his cock and began to work them insdie me. I had never felt anyhitng like this before and it sent me to the moon. I laid my head back in pure enjoyment. This went on for close to ten minutes before he released another load in to me. He pulled out his hand and slipped a large plug in to my ass. He then said sleep well and I will see you in the morning.............

• Like 6
  • Upvote 8

My ass was working the plug as best as possible as he was preparing to leave the room. I wanted to be fucked more so bad and this was the end? As he got close to the door he grabbed a cell phone that was on the little table near it. He picked it up and appeared to dial a number. I listened as best as possible to the conversation...I could make out "he is a pig and likes to be fucked and is ready for more. Make sure I have a video to show him what he did tomorrow, since he is likely to forget parts."

He put the phone down, came back over to me and put a different hood on, one that covered my eyes, but allowed leaving the piss gag in place. I then heard the faint sound of him walking across the floor and the door open, then close. I was so fucking horny and was stuck here tied in to the sling. I tried to work the plug as best I could on my own to gain pleasure from it. Some time went by and then I heard some noise outside the door. I tried my best to pay attention...even though all I could think about was getting fucked. Next thing I know I hear the door open and I hear voices. "Look at that pig ready to get fucked" and "bet he can take a ton. Look at the size of that plug. This will make for some great footage"

I feel my heart start to pound even more. Next thing I know I feel hands on my cock, my ass and my chest...there are so many I can't keep track. I hear "this pig is ours, lets teach him a thing or two." I hear a few voices say "yeah!" I am trying to pay attention, but it is hard. Soon I feel a hand at my head and hear "hey pig, you are going to swallow my piss." soon after I start to feel the piss in my mouth through the gag. I am excited to be getting some attention again. As this is happening I can feel something placed around my forearm. I am figuring at this point it is another injection coming in my arm. I don't resist since I can't see what is happening. Soon after I feel the prick in my arm....then a warm sensation again...then the attempt to caugh. As I am trying to caugh I feel the plug being removed. I hear "look at that hole. It needs to be worked! Give him your fucking cock man." Then I feel it, cock going in. It is big and going in deep. I can't get enough. He is working me hard and fast...I can feel the sling working back and forth...his big cock slipping in and out fast, hard and deep. I just want it more and more. I groan as best as possible with the gag in my mouth and that casues him to work harder. I have never felt anything like this and all I can think is how much i like it. I hear the other vocies "fuck yeah man. This is making for great footage! Fuck him man, harder! Give him your poz load man!" I hear this and at this point I don't care...I just want to be fucked...I want it more than anything. He continues to work me and I hear another guy at my head say "pig, you are going to take my chem piss." I have no choice and I am already reeling from everything. I start to get the warm piss in my mouth, of course still getting fucked like crazy. After a few more minutes I am ever higher and just feel myself wanting all of this more and more. I hear the guy fucking me get loud and say "I am gonna poz him." Soon after I feel his cock enlarge and the load shoot deep in me.

After he pulls out I hear "lets double fuck him. I know he can take it" I feel someone slip my hands and feet out of the restraints and then they help me to my feet, Of course I have some trouble but they help. One of them removes the piss gag from my mouth. I am helped on to a platform and told to "sit on his cock" of course I can see it so I am guided. It feels great as I sit on it and it works deep in me. Within seconds I feel someone pushing on my back, pushing me down flat. I then feel the pressure at my hole...and then without warning I feel the second cock slip in...balls deep. I let out a huge moan and hear "yeah, double fuck that ass" It feels amazing, I feel the two cocks working my hole, stretching it out, working in and out. The guy on top works his cock in deep and vigourous for at least 15 minutes...then he starts pulling it out all the way and ramming it back in next to the other cock...burying it deep in my hole. I cant get enough! This goes on for what feels lke forever. Then the guy on top pulls out and says "turn over on your back and sit on that cock Boy" I require some help since I still can't see. They turn me over and slip me back on to the cock below, and of course I then feel the second cock in my ass. About the same time I feel something at my lips and it is a cock and it is worked deepin to my throat. All of the pleasure is jsut amazing to me and I can get enough. Two cocks in my ass and one in my mouth. The two fucking my ass start to work harder at fucking my hole. They both say I am going to cum and shortly after I can feel thier loads in my ass. On cue the guy fucking my mouth shoots his load and I have no choice but to swallow it.

"Damn what a fucking pig" they say. "Think he is done?" "Hell no he isn't" Of course all I want is MORE!!

"Lets try something else" "Yeah man...do that!!" I can only guess what is next for me...and I don't even care. I just want more!!

I feel someone grab my cock and start to rub it. Next thing I feel something cold at the tip of my cock. I then start to feel something work down inside my cock. I know this to be a sound as I have played with them before. I feel it working in and out of my cock and the I feel the guy put it in deep and stop. Next I feel pressure at my hole. I feel something small, must be a finger. Then more and more. I gather this to be a fist...and I am liking it! Right after I feel the fourth finger I feel somthign cold at my ass. I feel it slip in next to the fingers and inside me. Then it happens...the electricity starts. I don't expect it and cry out a scream from the shcok through my dick and deepin to my ass. Of course as this has happened the guy has now put in his entire fist and I didn't even know it. I feel another shock and with that my ass works farther on to the fist....again and again and again...I can feel the fist fucking me...and it is going in deeper and deeper with each shock. "Yeah give him more. He can take it! I want to see him take it to the elbow! Make sure all that poz cum stays deep inside him! More and more and more. I was now enjoying it...anticipating the shock and the fist that worked in deeper behind. Now there was a cock at my mouth and I sucked on it. The shocking continued...as each one happened I worked forward on to the cock in my mouth and the fist work in farther. "Man you did it. You got him up to the elbow! I knew he could do it! His master is going to love this video!" The guy fisting me pulled out and them worked back in, slow and deep. I had never felt that full in my hole. I liked it and didn't want it to stop. All I could say between sucking the cock in my mouth was, more fuck me more! With that he did...working his hand in and out of my hole wiht long deep motions. After he felt I had enough they worked me back to the sling, restrained me again and started to fuck me again. Each taking turns. I really didn't know how many there were, but I guessed 5. I was in such deep pleasure getting fucked one after the other, feeling thier loads deep in me, hearing them groan in extasy as they filled me with thier poz loads. I wasn't even focusing on time anymore...all I cared about was having my ass filled with whatever!

Then I heard "How is my pig boy doing for you?" A resoudning "amazing" filled the room. My man said "Great. Alright guys, now he needs his rest. Where is the video?" "Man really? we were having such a great time working his ass?" "Yes, he is mine and now it is time for us. You can come back tomorrow." And with that I heard them leave and the door close. It was now just my Master and I. He came to my head and removed the mask. He asked how I was doing. I told him that I had never imagined that I would have a night like that I was feeling amazing! He replied with "great. Now it is time for you to rest" He took me upstairs and led me to his room. "After you are done sleeping Boy, we can look at your film!"

When I woke up he was there laying next to me. Beer can cock laid pressed against the small of my back. "Sleep well boy?" I replied with a yes. "Remeber your long night yesterday?" I replied with not entirely. He said "I figured that would be the case. So I had it recorded so you could watch." With that he hit play on the remote and I started to watch the evening as it had unfolded. I was completely amazed at what I had done and I could feel my cock getting stiff. He reached around the front of me and grabbed my cock and said "I thought so. I knew you liked it! Now you are my little poz boy. You will live with me and service me and my friends." I looked in his eyes and he know that was what I wanted. With that he tied off my arm, waited for the vein to show and slipped the full syringe in my arm. I caughed and he said "Time for round two!" And with the he slid his huge cock deep balls deep in my ass.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 years later...
Guest Ausbttmnboiraw

This would be an ideal situation that I would definitely be more than a willing participant in... now just have to work out to make it a reality