Do you like your town?

thick

Guest BushPig

Durham Region, Ontario Canada is pretty much all old retiree's :) I'm getting tired of the few contacts I make on some of the websites either not following through or not being who they say they are. It's probably my fault for maybe being to 'selective' but in my situation I have to be 'discreet'... I need a regular FB :)

• 9 years later...

I'm new to Vegas, have only been here a year and covid killed a lot of the early activity, but I'm loving it now. Each week we get at least two fresh rotations of horny men - str8, bi, and gay - all coming into town looking for some "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" kind of nasty action. A lot of them come in and share a room, so being able to host is plus, or you just have to get creative to find places to have sex. It amazes me how many of them are cheating on their girlfriends or wives, they often make excuses to wander off on their own and then they venture out to hook up. No one is looking to date, they just want rough and raw fucking. It's been great so far!

I hate my city with a passion. It’s like living in an old Midwest town. We get a lot of “transplants” from LA and the SF Area (ie. Guys who weren’t hot or smart enough to make it in the big city) and they bring that attitude here, with none of the looks or success to go with it. Not me gripping, we we actually voted the second most unattractive city in the US a few years ago.

We have no saunas, one “sex club” that’s more than likely illegal and one cruising spot where guys wait in their cars. All the bars, including the leather bar, have been taken over by women.  I’ve seen post on here calling this the hardest city ever to hook in.

I have to get out of here one day. I have a blast when I travel other places.

Edited by BlackDude

No. I travel to London to meet guys. I live in a city that is famous in the UK for having no personality or character. I live in a small town on the outskirts, the local yokels are too depressing for me to bonk anybody.

The best sex I had in this city recently was with someone who has lived in London for the last 15 years and was just visiting!

Edited by DICKinyourFACE

Guest takingdeepanal
7 hours ago, DICKinyourFACE said:

No. I travel to London to meet guys. I live in a city that is famous in the UK for having no personality or character. I live in a small town on the outskirts, the local yokels are too depressing for me to bonk anybody.

The best sex I had in this city recently was with someone who has lived in London for the last 15 years and was just visiting!

Guessing either Slough, Milton Keynes, Houghton Regis, or Luton. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/15/2021 at 7:42 AM, Leather69 said:

You are not alone re travelling... we can't travel here.. Loved my trips to Folsom in Berlin..+ London etc even Melbourne (although Club80 is no more).. things have really gone to Sh.t

I've managed to get quite a lot of traveling done - and Leather69 is right:  Folsom in Berlin has always been fan-fukkin-tastic.  The Pig Party & the Perverts Party have always been the Standard of Excellence, at least to my taste.  Stayed in Fuggerstrasse, in the beating heart of Breeding Berlin - however there were plenty of German boys that insisted on condoms once hiv came calling.  Took the train out to Karow to buy some gear from VK79.  Juergen didn't tempt me, but Mirco (r.i.p.) was was a totally filthy pleasure.  

Didn't miss an IML for at least 25 years - I remember when the Gold Coast was out on Lincoln Ave (before 501 N. Clark St), and the events were held at the Park West - a smallish auditorium near Lincoln at Clark St - and I still hear from guys I met at IML over the years, even if only occasionally.  

All of which is to say: whatever you need to do, do it now.  Don't sit around and wait.  Make it happen, and you'll be smiling at the memories for the rest of your life.

While the LeatherLife offers a tremendously enriching life, but - on BZ, it's all about .... Cock/Hole/Sperm

• Like 1

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

Both my home town and my neighbouring city are boring as hell. Most guys in my home town are too scared of being outed to do anything locally, the nearby city (8 miles) has seen it’s gay scene implode from 7 bars and a couple of clubs to 1 bar and a drag bar that mostly caters for women and hen parties. The councils have closed most of the public toilets and all the good cruising areas were ruined by indiscreet strait people dogging in their cars during the daytime when dog walkers and families were about, so the police monitor them. For a decent night out it’s either Birmingham, Manchester or London and they have all been out since the pandemic started, plus they are between 3 and 4.5 hours travel from here.

I like Chicago, followed by Milwaukee more than Kenosha.  However, I need to travel 30-45 minutes to get to either city.  One of the problems is when you hook up at a club, few want to travel the 30-45 minutes or longer if they cannot host.

Frankly, living out in the sticks, the answer is 'no'. There is no or very little sex to be had and as for bb breeding, don't even go there. London is 2.5 hours away by train so that is the only guaranteed place I can get what I want and need.

I. loathe. this. godforsaken. place.

It is possibly the point in this part of the US at which one would have to travel the farthest distance in any one direction before arriving at a place where people have normal sex lives.

If I don’t get out of here soon, I’m going to need one of those nice coats with the long sleeves that wrap ‘round the back.