I don't get to go to the sex clubs much but got lucky a few days ago.... hope you like!!!

I get invited to a private bareback fuck party which happens every two weeks or so from a local guy who organises these hot sessions. I have been to a few since I started going a few months ago. There has been some hot sessions with lots of guys there and some where only a small number but still enjoyable fun.

He contacted me last Friday that the following Monday would be another session happening at his place – a property just on the outskirts of the city. Private farmhouse where many from far and wide across this city come and have fun just watching, sucking and or fucking. The guys could be straight (but curious!!), bisexual and also gay. They are also a variety of guys and age ranges from mid-20’s thru to mid-late 50’s. I replied back that I wouldn’t know until the Monday morning if I could attend as I wasn’t sure how busy Monday morning would be as I still was working that day.

So, come Monday morning, I’m driving to work and log into BBRT on my phone and discover a message from him hoping I’d be coming along. I thought about it for a few minutes and quickly logged into my work emails and saw nothing major had happened over the weekend so thought ‘aw fuck it!’…. I felt horny as, and needed to get rid of some pent up frustration of needing to be fucked. Especially bareback…even if I got one load up my arse I’d be so grateful.

So I messaged him back and said “yes, I’m on my way”. He was pleased as he likes me to arrive early so we have a little fun before the others arrive.

It takes about 30 minutes or so to get to his place, so I arrived and we chatted for a few minutes and I went and stripped while he had a shower. After he finished his shower I went into his bathroom and used his small hose to give me arse a good flush out as I’d not had the chance to prepare before leaving home. Took some time to make sure all was clean and clear to go and then went and had some early fun.

The host is a large bear of a man. He is a versatile bottom and loves being fisted.

He was lying naked on his bed with his legs open wide so I went down and started suckling on his cock. His cock is about 5-6 inches long and nice and fat. I like getting there early to suck his cock before he starts getting into his poppers as like me once he has too many snorts of poppers we find it difficult to keep our cocks stiff. So after about 10 minutes of sucking him he said get up and kneel doggy style on the edge of the bed. He lubes up his cock and smears some on my arse and starts to fuck my hole. So love that first fuck of the day. That first one my arse really feels the muscles stretch open and his cock being a nice fat cock does a good job of opening me up. He is a good fucker and pounds my hole. I stay away from the poppers and will wait till later for that snort while fucking.

He stops and I turn and suck my arse juices off his fat cock. Tasty.

He lay back down again and I sucked his cock some more. He then pushes me away and sits up and while I’m standing with my stiff cock pointing to his face he starts giving me some head. Awesome. Love feeling a hot mouth slide over my hard dick. After a few minutes I push him back and start sucking his cock again. With him laying back with legs open wide I can see his arse is also ready to an opening special. I grab some Crisco and smear it on my hand and wrist and get it ready to give his hole a fisting. He usually likes to have poppers when being fisted but he wanted to wait for that popper rush for later. I grabbed some more Crisco and smeared some on his hole and gradually entered his fuckhole with my fist.

I could feel his arse muscles open wider and wider and hear him say push it in, go more, go further in.

It wasn’t long and my whole hand had slipped easily into his arse. I stayed there for a few seconds and he said ‘go further’. So I could feel the fingertips of my hand feel his muscles inside his arse start to slide apart as I pushed my hand further up his chute. He was moaning as he desperately wanted those poppers but he wanted to keep feeling the hand fuck his hole without that amyl rush.

I was half way up my arm and stayed there for now as his face was red and almost stopped breathing from him feeling my hand and arm stretch open his hole. I waited for a few minutes and then slowly pulled my hand out of his arse.

He moaned some more as he felt his arse close back as my fingers came free from his hole.

He told me to lay down on the bed with my head on the edge of the bed so he could straddle my head standing up beside the edge so I could suck his cock. I lay back and started sucking his cock hanging down on front of my face. After a couple of minutes he leaned forward and started sucking on my cock as well. We did the 69 position for a few more minutes so with his balls bouncing on my nose I look up and see some Crisco start falling down towards my face.

Slurp. Tasty.

The Crisco tin was handy so scooped some more on my fist and making a small adjustment with our arms and legs while still sucking each other I was able to move my arm so I could fist him once more. So as I lay back with arm out above my head looking up, I moved my fist towards his hole. I started pushing in and he stopped sucking my cock for a few seconds as I entered his hole again. He started sucking me again so I started pushing in further. He’d stop sucking me now and then and say ‘more, more in’, so wasn’t long and I was halfway up my arm deep into his arse. We kept sucking each other with my fist deep into his hole. I’d move my arm back and forth in a fucking motion and could feel him moaning and groaning via his mouth around my hard cock. We stayed like for a few more minutes until my arm felt like it was going to snap from the position we were in. It felt great but hard to sustain awkward arm position for too long. I slowly pulled my greasy arm out of his arse chute, Crisco falling everywhere all over my face.

I said I’d so want to be fisted but I can only ever get four-five fingers in and up to the knuckles and then struggle with the last part getting my arse and hips open wide. He said its mainly in the head that stops your arse opening wide. So he said bend over and got me on my knees on the edge of the bed.

He smeared some Crisco on my arse and some on his hands. I so wanted to have some poppers to help but also resisted for now as well. Knowing that would definitely help him fisting me I restrained and just see how I went without it. He slipped in his 3 fingers and pushed back and forth and then entered the fourth finger. He started pushing in some more and slid on his thumb and I could feel my arse opening that bit extra now. Felt fucking amazing with his fingers start to really open my arse. He stopped, slipped a bit more Crisco on his fingers and hand and some on my arse and pushed a bit further in. Oh man, so wanted him to just slip straight in and feel my arse wrap around his wrist.

But again that mental barrier stops my arse opening more and I can feel my arse resisting the pressure once again.

I think next time I visit I’m going to go for it and fuck the soft cock and have huge snorts of amyl and let him open my arse. But this day was probably a measure for next time!

So we decided to have a break for a little while, clean up and wait for the guys to arrive.

The next guy arrived and he knew the host and had been before but I had not met him as yet. We introduced each other and went into the bedroom. His cock was probably about same length as the host but was thicker at the base, uncut and very hard ginger pubed cock. I had a vague idea of who he may have been and if I was right then he as a total top so he’d only fuck us, so as the host and I wanted to be fucked this was good. The next guy also arrived and he’d been to every session I have been to plus knew him from some previous meetings at another mate’s place plus at the local sauna a few times. He was about our ages so the four of us would get along very well this morning. He also likes to top and bottom occasionally. He has a hot arse and last time we met at the group session it was his birthday so another mate and me both dumped some loads up his arse for his birthday. Now was my chance to get a load back from him!

So the two who had just arrived had stripped and stood with hard cocks. I knelt down and grabbed both cocks and started sucking each one in turn. The host also joined in and I swapped between the three hard cocks now pointing at my face as I was on my knees… heaven.

Ginger pubes wanted some of my arse so I stood up, knelt on edge of the bed and after some small amount of lubing he pushed his hard uncut cock straight into my waiting arse. My arse had rested a bit since the earlier fucking and fisting attempt but still felt great as it was stretched open by this hard cock now penetrating my chute. He fucked my hole and said how much he loves fucking my arse. I loved him pounding his hips hard against my arse as he pummelled his cock thru my arse muscles. The other guy next wanted a go so ginger pubes pulled out and the next guy came over and started fucking my hole. He has a very similar hard cock and also loves fucking my arse. I was able to turn slightly and get ginger pubes to shove his wet slimy cock fresh from my arse and into my mouth. I slurped down his cock into my greedy mouth and sucked and slobbered on some spit as he pulled out and went over to give the host a fucking as he was on his back with his legs in the air.

The guy fucking me pulled out and I turned and sucked on his wet juicy cock. I then stood up and started kissing his mouth and we swapped spit between our mouths and tongues. Ginger pubes then stopped fucking the host and stood back with his wet hard cock sticking out so had to taste that as well, so leant down and slurped up that cock fresh from fucking the host’s arse. As I was slurping up his cock, the other guy started fucking me again, pounding my hole watching me clean ginger pube’s cock with my mouth.

I stopped sucking his cock as the other guy slowly pulled out from my arse. The host was laying back on the bed with his leg’s up. Ginger pubes had walked over and stood straddled over the host’s face as the host nuzzled on ginger pube’s balls and cock. The other guy was standing watching so told him to bend over on edge of the bed. He took his poppers and took a big sniff and I pointed my stiff cock towards his hot hairy hole. I slowly entered his arse as he took more snorts of amyl. I pushed my way into his arse and slowly started fucking in and out. His arse felt great around my bare cock. I started to speed up a bit then all of a sudden he pulled off away from my cock. He stood up saying he almost blew his load. Phew….. I wanted that load – in me!

He then walked over and knelt down between the host’s legs open wide on edge of bed. He lubed up his fist and arm with the Crisco and started fisting the host as he still sucked on the ginger pube cock. I stood beside the guy fisting and watched getting horny seeing that arm slide in and out. The host was snorting back the poppers in a big way now, telling the guy to fist him hard, push all the way in and punch fuck his hole. This was something I wanted to do too. So I scooped out some Crisco and lubed my hand and arm as well so the host could see what I was doing. He watched me, snorted more amyl, as he had one fist up his hole. I knelt down beside the current guy fisting and placed my hand alongside the arm sliding in and out of the host’s wet dripping hole. I had only got some fingers in with the arm and slowly pushed them along so he had one arm and half my fist in his chute. He snorted a huge amount of poppers as he felt two hands inside his arse. His face was turning red and he spurted cum out his cock without touching it. He kept going and I slid more in and he took more sniffs and we both fucked his hole and the host grabbed his cock and started jerking off as we both slid in and out. The host came a second time. Huge amounts and huge whoops of delight as he stopped sliding in and out and he blew and blew for his second load.

We waited until he’d eased down and we quickly pulled out making him scream/moan again with delight at the sudden evacuation of his arse.

Ginger pubes was so horny again he got me to get up on my knees on the bed and fucked my hole again. He was not long fucking me when he moaned loudly that he so loved fucking my juicy arse he then blew his load inside my arse. He slowly pulled out his wet cock dripping with some come so I turned and cleaned up his wet dick with my mouth. I could taste his cum and my arse as I slurped on his still hard cock and as he slowly wound down his breathing from exploding his load inside me.

He lay down spent next to the host on the bed. Just one more load available and I wanted it, wanted it up my arse.

So the other guy who I have fucked with many times before was standing with me at end of the bed. We were wrapped in each other’s arms as we had our lips locked together swapping any arse and cum juices between our mouths.

The other two watched from the bed exhausted so we put on a little show for them. I slowly went down and knelt and wrapped my lips around his hard cock. He was so wanting to blow that he told me to get up on the edge of the bed. I grabbed his amyl and took some huge hits up my nose. I could feel the rush happen at same time he started pushing his wet spit covered cock into my slippery open cum filled hole. He entered and I could hear him say how hot it was as he could feel the cum load in my arse. This set him off and fucked me harder and harder and I could sense he was about to explode so I took some more poppers and he started yelling and whooping as he blew his load deep into my mancunt, two loads, fresh and warm in my cunt. He pulled out and I started cleaning his cock with my mouth tasting remnants of two loads on his cock. As I sucked him I reached under with one hand and I could feel the warm loads covering my arse lips. I brought my finger to my nose to smell and yes, definitely cum and sucked my finger clean. I shoved my finger in a bit further without letting too much come escape and licked my finger clean some more.

When I received the first load I knew then I had to go to the den sex club after this and try to get fucked some more. Never know if I get more loads but definitely see about getting to suck some more cock and hopefully take a load down my throat. Maybe someone will fuck me and feel the other loads up my arse and add to my collection.

I stood up, and kissed the guy who gave me his seed. Let him taste his own cum, plus the ginger pube’s cum and my arse while pushing tongues between our open mouths.

I’d forgotten how long I’d been at this fuck session so I quickly got dressed, forgot to go shower and said my thanks and took off. I was on a mission. Get to the den as quick as I could to see if I could score at the lunch time rush crowd.

It took about 40 minutes and luckily the traffic was good as the den was in the heart of the city compared to the farmhouse I’d just been to.

I quickly found the park and then walked up and fast as I could, holding in the cum in my arse and getting to the place.

I went in to pay and someone was at the counter being served. Looked like some straight guy buying some form of vibrator for his wife. He looked and sounded nervous buying the dildo as I stood waiting to get served. Finally he left and I paid my entry fee and went inside. I’d already had a bottle of poppers so only had my entry to sort out and go in. While paying entry fee, I notice that they write down on a list how many come in that day. The list was long, I’d say about 15-20 entries on the list. Hope most were still there!

I went in and straight away saw guys walking around. One odd looking guy was naked walking around. Chunky looking, wearing some form of leather strap over his shoulders. Not sure what he was looking for so walked past him and saw more guys in the downstairs area and I walked upstairs. I walked around the open sukatorium area and was empty. Oh great, the place is a dead duck again!! I kept walking and headed towards where the cubicles with gloryholes between them were located. I could see legs up there and someone sitting up on the open bench area where some guys plays out in the open. I walked around and no one in the cubicles – only the one guy sitting up – dressed by himself head in his knees with cap on. Thought he was asleep

I wandered back to the sukatorium area and still no one so decided to just go back and find a cubicle and lock myself in and see what cock may eventually poke through a hole to at least suck one cock.

I went into one cubicle and locked myself in. It had access to two other cubicles through their own hole in each wall.

I stripped off with only my work socks on and placed my bottle of amyl on the small seat in the cubicle, sat down, slowly stroked my cock and waited.

The place was dark, so could hardly see much when I first walked in but now as the minutes tick by my eyes adjusted to what I could see. Was only about two minutes when I could make out some shadow of a head down in the hole facing me. I stood up and with my hard cock slowly let his mouth engulf my sausage thru the hole. He started slowly and was a bit tentative sucking on my cock. I think he was having some amyl and then he started to slowly slide his tongue along the length of my hard dick. Man the sensations were fuckin great. I leaned so my stomach was against the wall as he sucked me. He pushed his hands up between my stomach and the wall as he sucked and felt and squeezed my nipples. That started to send me into a pleasure trip as he slobbered all over my cock. I wanted to taste him too so I pulled back and he stood up and shoved his hard cock towards the hole. It was a long skinny cock with a large hard knob. I wrapped my lips around his cock and stated sucking away on his juicy pole. I also took some hits of poppers and enjoyed sucking that dick with my tongue slapping around inside my mouth against the underside of his knob. He then pulled back and wanted to suck me so I stood up and shoved my cock through. He greedily took my cock into his mouth and suckled on my knob. He kept going for ages and then we swapped over again. While I was down sucking his cock I thought now is the time to see if he’ll let me ride his cock. I held his cock in one hand as I stood and turned around. I grabbed my poppers ready and pushed my arse down onto his cock. He realised what I wanted so he pulled his cock back through the hole, feeling my arse with his hand. He put some lube on my arsehole and he covered his cock with a condom. I kept my arse pushed up against the hole and waited and felt his knob push against my arse cheeks. I gently bent down and slowly opened my arse as he pushed forward as I pushed back.

I felt his cock pop through my arse and sat for a few seconds. Then he started pumping his cock in and out of my manpussy. Man it felt good. Love the feel of an anon cock sliding into my arse through the gloryholes. He fucked my arse as I kept the pressure up against the wall. I had the poppers and took another hit and felt him slam harder against the wall. I then noticed that the noises outside was getting louder as you could easily hear the walls and floors creaking when people walk past. It seemed as though the place was getting busier as time went on. Every now and then guys would walk into the other cubicle connected to where I was and look through. Some stayed to watch, some put their arms through to feel my cock or his cock fucking my hole.

One guy pulled his pants down and shoved his cock through the hole. It was a large fat cock with a heavy foreskin. Man it tasted good in my mouth as the other guy kept fucking me. Pig roasted through the cubicle gloryholes was hot. I took some more poppers and stayed sucking and fucking for a while.

I then pulled off from guy fucking me so I could ride the cock I was sucking. I turned and pushed my arse against that big cock and he stayed still, knowing my arse was open and lubed ready to fuck. He stayed while I slowly pushed back onto his fat juicy cock while snorting amyl up my nose. As my arse opened up to take his cock I then pushed back more until my arse hit the wall. He then started fucking me harder and harder as I was bent over taking in that hot cock. I took another sniff of poppers and leaned over and cock that was just fucking me was still there. He’d removed the condom and I sucked on his cock while being fucked by the other fat cock.

Suddenly the guy fucking my pulled away, not sure if he blew but he suddenly disappeared and left his cubicle. I turned so the guy still there could fuck my hole. He slipped on another condom and pushed back into my arse. I started bouncing back and forth on his hot cock. I then saw another guy walk into the other cubicle. He was crouched down watching putting his arm though the hole feeling my cock. I leaned forward and he stood up and shoved down his shorts and pushed his short very fat veiny cock through the hole. He had a leather cock strap on making his cock almost pop out in front of him through the hole. I leant forward and started sucking on his cock. He started moaning as he liked my slurping his dick. The guy fucking me pulled out and I think he also left his cubicle. No matter I took some more hits of amyl and kept sucking on the other dick through the hole. I took a large hit of poppers and turned and backed myself onto his cock. I heard him say ‘wow fucking hot arse’ as he started fucking my juicy wet hole. His raw cock didn’t know that other guy was probably churning up the cum loads already in my arse. I pulled away from his cock and turned and tasted to taste the cum loads covering his cock. I slurped up cleaning his cock while he was moaning and whooping a lot. He suddenly pulled away and left the cubicle.

I sat back and took a breather for a few minutes when I heard a voice say “can I come in”. It was the first guy who was fucking me asking through the gloryhole. I said yes and unlocked the door for him to come in. He was about my height and lean with a hard skinny cock with a bulbous head that was just fucking me. He slipped on another condom and I turned facing one gloryhole as he fucked me from behind. As he was fucking me another guy came into that cubicle I was facing and crouched down and saw me being fucked. He quickly dropped his pants and shoved his fat cock through the gloryhole for me to suck while I was being fucked. And then on my left another cock was poking through wanting to be sucked as well so I swapped sucking between the two cocks as the guy in the cubicle kept fucking me. I kept snorting poppers as I would move between each cock. I noticed one cock was the short fat veiny cock from before. He was back for more. I now wanted to suck the guy who was fucking me so I slipped off his cock, slipped off his condom and started sucking. Meanwhile I’d point my arse at one of the gloryholes and took turns being fucked by both cocks. Both would moan with pleasure as they knew I was swapping between these two bare cocks raw fucking my arse, snorting amyl between each fucking ride. I then heard another voice say “can I come in too?” I said yeah, so opened the door and let him in. I kept sucking the guy that was sitting on the little bench seat in the cubicle while the third guy started raw fucking my hole. He took a huge snort of my poppers and kept fucking my wet now stretched open hole.

After a few minutes of hard fucking I’d switch so I sucked that raw cock and the other guy slipped on a condom and placed his hands on my arse to position myself down on his cock. I rode his cock and slurped and cleaned the juices off his cock. We both took big hits of his poppers that he had and then he wanted to fuck some more. So we turned so we took more popper hits and he slammed his hard raw cock into my hole as I swap sucked the other guy in the cubicle and another cock through the gloryhole. I said to guy raw fucking me that I already had two loads in my arse and that he’s churning them up my into my chute. That sent him over the edge as he was now fucking me getting harder and faster and I knew he was getting ready to give me his seed. I pushed back and squeezed my arse lips around his hot cock and then felt it open wide as his cock hardened more as he spilled his seed into my waiting hole. He kept fucking as he spurted load after load deep into my guts as I kept sucking down on guy in the cubicle.

I felt him slowly withdraw as I placed my hand underneath making sure I catch any cum escape and ate it up. I placed my hand back onto my wet open hole, feeling my lip open and waiting for more cock. I kept my hand there in case any cum slips out but I felt my arse close and captured as much cum as possible.

As my arse lips had closed I felt any other cum and scooped it up and licked it off my fingers. I then leant up and started kissing the other guy in the cubicle so he also tasted all that cum. The third guy left leaving me and other guy alone in the cubicle. I wanted to ride some more cock so he slipped on another condom and I sat back down on his waiting hard dock. Man it felt great sliding back down bouncing up and down. I saw another cock poke thru the nearest gloryhole and so started to suck while bouncing on his cock.

The sweat was dripping down my face, neck and back down towards my cock and arse. Another cock came through the other hole and as I reached over to suck it, the guy fucking me stood up as well and kept fucking as I sucked dick. Those two cocks through the holes eventually left. I could hear lots of noises of movement just outside the cubicle. Wasn’t sure what was going on. I stood up and said to guy that was fucking me that we may take a breather as all the heat, sweat and amyl was giving me a huge dizzy spell. But in a good way!! We dressed and both walked out the cubicle.

To my surprise there was about 7 or 8 guys almost all naked just outside where I as all going for it. I stood in amazements at them all having a great time sucking and fucking. I stood watching for a few minutes as I caught my breath.

Just in front of me was a hot fucker, naked and fucking a guy who was laying on his back with his legs up. He kept saying he was amazed at how many guys were there that day fucking! He saw my bottle of amyl and asked for some so I offered him some. He took a huge hit and kept fucking that guy. I started stripping off my clothes and stood there naked wondering what action I should start with.

The hot guy fucking I saw had a large fat cock, with a huge foreskin. He was fucking like it was no tomorrow and kept saying “I love fuckin arse so much!” and kept snorting my amyl and kept fucking. He was also getting off watching me there naked stroking my dick watching him fuck. So I got on the bench beside guy he was fucking and he put his hand down on my arse and could feel it wet and lubed already while he still fucked the other guy. He then pulled out of him and lifted my legs in the air and held them while I held amyl to his nose, he took a huge snort and then punched his hard raw cock deep up my arse. We both groaned and moaned as he fucked me with his hands holding my ankles up in the air. His eyes were rolling around his head as he fucked away at my arse. He said to guy who he was just fucking ‘try this one’, and he got off the bench, naked, held my legs up and with his hard raw cock also fucked raw into my hole as well. He fucked and fucked and other guy wanted a go again so they swapped around again and the hot guy took more amyl hits and with him holding my ankles up I squeezed my arse lips around his hard cock sliding and deep fucking me. He gave a really load moan and groan and then pulled out still spurting his load. He said he’d blown some up my arse and some on the floor!!!

I lay back feeling so fucking great and exhausted. I got dressed and left. Four loads……… feeling fucking great!!!!