The Couple in my life… (part 1)

funpiggy

The Couple in my life… (part 1)

I met this couple online and I was chatting with one of them, true bear, fur all over, hung, beard, stocky, gorgeous. We chatted off and on for several months when he asked if I wanted to meet, of course I said yes without hesitation. They were looking for a third but he wanted to meet me alone first to get to know me before introducing me to his partner, who was a bit older but just as sexy and hot.

I met him after work one evening at a local coffee place. I got there first, he walked in and he was so much hotter than in pics. We talked for a few hours and he had to take off because he had an early morning but told me he wanted to meet up again. So we made plans to meet at his office the next day and then go back to his place to have dinner and hang out, his partner was away for the week so it was cool.

I met him at his office and he told me to follow him. We arrived at his house and I made sure I had my condoms packed in my wallet just in case the night went where I wanted it. He gave me a tour and there was one room he skipped over. I didn’t think much of it and then he said it was just an empty bedroom for storage. We went back downstairs and he started to prep dinner and poured some wine for us. This led to opening another bottle, and another. We were both pretty lit by the time dinner was ready. Just before dinner was ready he came over and asked what I was into, I explained I am open to anything and a bottom. He got a big grin on his face, leaned in and kissed me. We kissed for a few minutes, he pulled away and said, this will be fun. He then served up dinner and we continued talking. He asked if I was sub and replied, I can be. Then he asked if I liked enhancements, I asked what kind, he said, poppers, pot, meth, coke, I replied that I loved poppers, pot does nothing for me and I have never tried meth or coke. Are you open to trying he asked, I replied, sure. He got a big grin and said, awesome! Let’s move to the couch….

We get on the couch and start making out hard. He asks me do I like bareback and say no, I have condoms with me. He says ok and make out some more and then he tells me to get upstairs… I reply with a yes sir…

He orders me to strip down then to strip him, his body is amazing, and I rub it and kiss it all over. He tells me to get on the bed on all fours and walks out of the room. He comes back and quickly slips a hood on my head. I try to fight and he just holds me down. He whispers in my ear, remember you told me you were sub, now your mine…. I just replied, yes sir. He starts to finger my hole hard, it feels like it’s getting cut up. He pulls his fingers out and shoves them in my mouth to clean them off. I oblige. Then I feel something hard against my hole, it scratches as it gets pushed in, he says, this should relax you some. I asked what the fuck are you giving me, he just leaned in and says shhhhh, its ok. Then tells me to get up on my feet. I can’t see a thing so I carefully get up and stand there; he takes my arm and starts to lead me somewhere. I allow him and don’t ask where we are going, I hear a door creak open and it’s very warm in the room and smells weird. The floor is rubbery and he leads me into the room and then turns me around and tells me to sit up into what’s behind me. I have trouble to he helps me and its cold and feels like its hanging, like a swing. He helps me adjust in the seat and then grabs my arm and I feel him handcuff it to something, and then grabs the other and does the same, then my feet are lifted and locked in place. Good boy he replies. He pulls off the hood and there is a mirror above me, I look around and see that I am in a sling. I am feeling kinda high now and getting very horny. He turns on the other lights and I see all kinds of things, dildos, whips, flogs, the room is a dungeon, this is the room he didn’t show me earlier. He walks over and kisses me, I get a full view of his cock, so not what he said, it’s bigger! And has a 000 gauge piercing. He pulls off the kiss and asks where are my condoms, I reply they were in my pants pocket, and I brought the magnums. He walks into the other room and comes back with my pants and reaches in and pulls out the sleeve of 5 condoms. He looks and me and says, were you expecting to use all these? I chuckle and say, not all of them… he laughs back and says, I’m not going to use any of them.. I look at him puzzled. He walks over to a drawer, pulls out a scissor and cuts all the condoms in half, I don’t use condoms remember, he replies. You want to be our boy then you do it the way we want. You actually will be mine to start, hence why you are here alone with me. He says, I am going to mark you as mine. Mark me? I reply, yes, I am going to fuck you all night and poz you up! I reply no way and start to squirm. Don’t worry boy, you are already on your way. Your hole is nice and raw and I plan on fucking you and dropping my loads in you all night. With that he takes a rag, dumps some poppers into it and wraps the rag around my nose, holding it in place with a ball gag in my mouth. My head starts too spin and he then puts a belt around my arm and pulls out a syringe. I see it’s filled with liquid. He wraps a rubber strap around his arm, injects some of the liquid and pulls some blood out, gives me a wink and says welcome to the family and finds a vein in my arm and inserts the needle, I watch him pull some blood, mixing his and mine together and then jams the contents into my arm. Welcome to the club baby. He pulls the needle out and releases the belt, I feel an instant rush and start to cough and I feel like I’m going to pass out. He walks around and is down by my ass, and says, you ready boy? I just start begging to be fucked. He says, good boy and rams his cock all the way in.. He starts to fuck me hard and keeps say, daddy loves my boys ass… within a few minutes he shoots a huge load in my hole. I beg for more, he just keeps fucking me, he dropped 4 loads in me in an hour. He pulls out, walks over to my head and kisses me. How is boy feeling he asks, I reply, I want more. Fuck me more I beg. He laughs, in time baby. He grabs the strap, hits me full force across my ass, and then wraps it around my arm again. He says, this will help you rest a bit, and then you will be ready for more. He gets another syringe and finds a vein and injects all the contents. He leans in and kisses me and says, get some rest baby boy, you will have a long night. He walks to the wall, getting a big butt plug and shoves it into my ass. I don’t want anything leaking out while your resting, winks and walks out. I look up and see the mirror and see myself laying there. In my haze, I look around and see cameras on the walls, I pass out.

More to come……

• Like 3
  • Upvote 13

One of the HOTTEST stories I have read on here in awhile!

Would love to meet up with a boy to bring back to this bears dungeon for a good breeding. Been looking for a third ourselves and figured we would breed our boi about the same as in this story. Just add a rim chair, a good cigar and a hot tongued boi to eat my hole before sitting him in the sling for breeding and this story could be the real thing. Looking forward to the next chapter!!!

I have now shared this story with my partner and we both got hard and ended up fucking each other. This story is really good and so far sounds like something we might do if we find the right boy for us.

Been searching for the right boy now for 3 years and still no luck. He has to be exactly what we want or can make since he would be living with us 24/7.

We are waiting to read the rest of your story so we can dump a few more loads in each other.

• Like 2

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...