Gifter Talks Bottom Through Breeding

"I want to POZ you Bart. I want to fuck you and shoot my toxic load deep in your guts.You're so cute, everybody wants a piece of your ass. And they only get it when you are willing to give yourself to everyone. You NEED to be pozzed. You know you do. Look at how tense you are. You should enjoy cock not fear it. You should embrace cum not reject it. What you need is a nice unhealthy dose of infected cum in your tight little asshole.

Oh my see, that little prick of yours. See how it twitches when you hear I want to breed you. You like hearing that don't you? Yeah I know you do you little slut. You're silent but I know deep down you want to be a big piggy slut. An uninhibited whore who needs cock like his worthless life depends on it. I can give you that. Just let me push my throbbing dick in your cunt and I can give you all the sexual freedom you so desperately want.

Look at my cock. Come on, look at it. See how nice it looks. Not scary at all. Not looking diseased or anything. It just looks like any other cock, however it only spews a deathly cocktail of jizz and bugs. You need those bugs. You'd be the perfect host. They'd nest between your buttcheecks and control who can come in and not. And they will gladly let anyone enter. C'mon touch it. Feel my pozprick. Yeah that's it. Feels good doesn't it. Now grab my balls. Feel how heavy they are. They are filled with toxic jizz. I haven't cum in a few days so when I shoot tonight it will be a copious amount of poison. I want to knock you up with my aids babies. Yeah you'd like that won't you slutboi. Now on your knees and start sucking the venom out of my hose.

Good boy. Yeah work that mouth of yours on my cock. You sure like that don't you. Bet you're momma is proud now. Sucking a sick stranger's dick. Fuck you are so made for servicing cock. I must admit I'm surprised how eager you are sucking a POZ man's prick. You see those other men looking at you? They like you on your knees with a dick in your mouth. They all know you're getting gifted tonight. And after I'm done they can ravish your little hole as much as they want. Can you already taste my poison? I'm leaking like a faucet already. Here let me show you. Look at it. See those drops of cum? Let me show you. Oops was that in your eye? Did I poke your eye with my infected dick? I'm sorry... Don't get up. Please just stay there on your knees, I want to rub my whole dick over your face, cover that pretty little mug of yours with my dicksnot. This is so hot, look at you. Covered in sticky cum. Your face is full of HIV now, how you like that?

Get up and turn around. It's time I stabbed that shitter of yours. What do you mean you're not sure? That's the problem right there you see, you need someone to decide for you. So I tell you, you HAVE to turn around and get a nice creamy load up your gut. So turn around and show me that nice butt of yours. Oh what a beautiful pucker you have there. It's looks so small and tight. I'll just use a nice glob of spit for lube. There. This is it Bart, you are about to get fucked by a POZ man.

Ughhh, just one big push. Relax, relax, let me shove it all the way in. Hold still boy, it's just a little over 7 inch. There there it's all in. Now relax, get used to that prick. No no no, don't push it out. I'm just going to shove it back in you know. Dammit it slipped out. Just stand against the wall. Push your ass a bit back. Where is that hole of yours ah yes found it. One two three, FUCK. Yeah man, stabbing your ass again. I know it hurts, but it's much easier than going slow. Just get used to it. Shhh shhh.

No no, don't touch your cock, hands against the wall. I don't want you to cum yet. Just hold still and enjoy my prick. I'm going to fuck you know Bart. Nice and easy. Yes, good boy. See how well that goes. Back and forth, back and forth. Doesn't that feel nice? This is what you've been missing all that time. Unhealthy raw sex. Sex like it's meant to be. I'm going to pick up the pace now. You can take it don't you, yeah you can. You like getting fucked don't you. Yeah you do. I'm so proud of you Bart, you are getting barebacked. Taking poz dick in that little hole of yours.

Ohhh, ooh I'm cumming. I'm going to fill you up with my toxic spooge. Uhhhh. Yeah, uhhhh. There take it, ughhh, fuckkkk. That were some nice spurts. Fuck I needed to unload that. Did you cum? You didn't? Good. I'll just stay in that roughed up little ass of yours. Let your bowels absorb my poison. Oh man, that was intense. Did you like it Bart? Did you like getting bred? Bet you did. Let me massage the cum in your ass. Yeah. Pfff. I don't think I'm getting limp Bart. Holy shit my cock just stays hard in that previous NEG ass of you. I'm just going to plow you again is that ok?

Sure you can jerk off now if you want to. Yeah jerk that little cock until it spews the last squirt of NEG cum you have left. You've been a good boy. Just let me enjoy that asshole of you a little bit more. Yeah sliding in and out of your sloppy hole. Feels good doesn't it? Cum is the best lube, you'll see the next time you come here. You're ready to squirt Bart? Yeah cum boy, shoot your load. Look at that, you really shot a nice big load. You must have been hot and horny. Look at it Bart, look at your jizz dripping from that wall. Healthy fertile jizz wasted on a wall. Your last chance at spawning offspring.

You're one of us now Bart. Free to get fucked by whoever wants to fuck you. No need to thank me. Let me just slide out of your ass. Whoops, made a bit of a mess down there, might have torn something in my enthusiasm. Don't worry, THAT will heal up. My gift won't. Bye now."

• Like 6
  • Upvote 28

Nothing better than a poz top telling me about that toxic load he's breeding my hole with. The first time I gave up my ass at a bath house and took anonymous loads the tops were all encouraging each other to knock me up and charge up my hole. Had me hooked and begging for more.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Nothing better than a poz top telling me about that toxic load he's breeding my hole with. The first time I gave up my ass at a bath house and took anonymous loads the tops were all encouraging each other to knock me up and charge up my hole. Had me hooked and begging for more.

Loved your post BART - none of the regular BS and just the HOT talk that got me off good. Nothing I like better then telling the NEG just how I am gifting his hole and gifting it good and deep.

You and me both KINKYDAWG- But the problem with getting hooked (which is really not a problem at all) is once you finally go POZ, you no longer get to hear so much as in getting to say it (and a shit load more) once your gifted yourself!

• Upvote 2

• 2 years later...