You Can't Outsmart a Stealther

"Look," Bryan explained, "I just want to be very clear. I'll only suck you, and your friend can fuck me. I've heard stories of HIV poz people trying to trick guys. So, don't try anything." Devon and Sam nodded. Devon was to only get sucked while Sam was to do the fucking. "No problem," Sam agreed. "This will minimize the chance of you getting anything."

Devon pulled down his gym shorts, and the three of them quickly moved past the awkward conversation they just had. "Damn, that's big!" Bryan thought to himself, "too bad he's HIV positive. I'd love to take that dick some day." Bryan wasn't going to be persuaded, though, he decided. As if sensing Bryan's interest, Devon quickly placed his big cock against Bryan's lips. Bryan started sucking almost instinctively while Sam took off all of his clothes. Before long, Bryan was rock hard and continued to suck, but Devon's admission that he was HIV positive wasn't too far from his mind. Sam moved in behind Bryan, pulled down his swimsuit, and began licking Bryan's hole. Bryan nearly gasped at the incredible pleasure he had forgotten. He spent the four previous years in a relationship and his previous bf didn't like to rim. After a few moments of being eaten, and Bryan moaning while enjoying a huge mouthful of cock, Sam inserted his cock into Bryan's ass. "Mmmmm" Bryan moaned. He continued to suck on Devon's big cock, choking occasionally, as Sam begin increasing the pace in which he slid his less cock. Less thick than Devon's, but somewhat longer, it pleasured Bryan incredibly. "Can I just rub your ass with my cock? I know you want to feel it." Devon offered. Bryan thought for a moment. Despite being incredibly turned on, he replied "No man . I can't risk."

"It's okay," Devon answered. "I understand. Sam can give you what you need then." Bryan went back to sucking, put in the thick head of Devon's cock back into his mouth, while Sam picked up his pace. "Fuck yeah!" Bryan said as he took a break from Devon's cock. "Fuck .. fuck." Sam continued to drill Bryan while a load was quickly building in each of them. "You like this cock don't ya?" "Mmm hmm" Bryan mumbled as he tried to suck the big cock and enjoy the long cock owning his ass. Bryan was starting to lose control. The sensations were overwhelming him. He wanted to ask for Devon to fuck him now, but resisted the desire. "I bet you want Devon's big cock in you," Sam suggested. Bryan didn't reply. He tried to ignore the thought and continued to suck hard, moan and take the occasional gasp when Sam drove it all the way in. "Don't worry. You can say it. He won't fuck you. But tell him how much you want his big poz cock in your hole right now."

It was as if Bryan was now under a spell. The fresh smell of new cock in his mouth. The huge head choking him from time to time; the long cock invading his ass. He managed to mutter "Fuck yeah. I wish I had his big poz cock in me." Sam alternated between slow deliberate strokes, and quick jabs to make sure Bryan didn't forget the intense fuck he was getting. "What do you want? Sam again asked. "I want that big cock," Bryan panted. "What cock?!" Sam pressed. "I want that poz cock!" Bryan exclaimed. Devon was so turned on by the exchange, he instantly blew his load all over Bryan's face, painting him with jizz. "Good! Because you're getting MY poz cock!" Sam announced as he grabbed Bryan's waist tight and jack hammered his hole. Bryan was both extremely aroused and confused, but instinct took over and he couldn't pull away from Sam as he felt Sam's dick quickly tightening in his hole.

Only seconds later, Bryan felt his cock leaking as cum involuntarily jetted out. As if choreographed, Sam unloaded at the same moment and continue to fuck his cum into Bryan as Bryan slowly came to his senses. Bryan collapsed onto the mattress, his head spinning. The best fuck of his life somehow just happened, but he was bewildered. "Wait, why did you say MY poz cock just then?" Devon and Sam were nearly dressed when Sam answered "Oh, I'm actually poz. Devon is clean. You just got stealthed, bitch."

Bryan was stunned and didn't know what to say. Before he had a chance to say anything, Devon and Sam were out the door, while Bryan's hole leaked the poz load he was just given.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 15
  • Upvote 13

• 4 weeks later...

Great action.

I know how fantastically good Sam and his dick felt when he pumped his deadly load up that asshole. I know how great I'd feel if I was Sam, shooting my load up there.

I also think how hot if Devon's big dick stretched the asshole's hole to tear it up so the mens' virus can enter his system even more easily. Love how the two studs conquered that asshole.