You Can't Outsmart a Stealther

• 2 weeks later...

Bryan couldn't sleep. His mind was racing. The night before, he just got stealth fucked while playing with a couple he met online. Bryan replayed the events in his mind. He was still upset; yet was surprised to find himself rock hard as he recalled Sam exclaiming "you're getting MY poz cock!!!" The fucking was so intense. Bryan let the words echo in his mind as he remembered how he was begging for poz cock.

Before Bryan knew it, he was stroking his cock underneath his blanket. He stopped himself as he realized what he was doing. I can't believe I'm jerking off about that asshole that lied and fucked me, he thought.

Bryan decided to text Sam and give him a piece of his mind. The text exchange took an unexpected turn:

Bryan: i can't believe you fucking lied and came in me

Sam: oh i was waiting for this

Bryan: what do u mean you were waiting for this? you're a dick!

Sam: i don't know what you mean. you begged for poz cock.

Bryan: fuck you! you know i thought your friend was poz.

Sam: i think you misheard us. why did you yell that u wanted poz cock then?

Sam thought for a moment. Did he misunderstand them? No. . he certainly didn't. That was bullshit. But, the question lingered in his head for a moment: why did he beg for poz cock? The texting resumed.

Sam: i bet u jacked off thinking about me owning your ass too. u liked my poz cock invading ur ass.

Bryan: no, i was pissed. u shouldn't have done that! and u should not have cum in me. that's fucked up!

Sam: well, u shouldn't have begged for it. i had no choice but to unload my week's worth of cum in u after you begged for poz cock.

Bryan was confused. He was upset; but so aroused. All he wanted to do was keep talking about it.

Bryan: omg. u jizzed a week's worth of cum into me?!

Sam: yeah, i filled u with a huge load, then fucked it deep into you. u loved it so much, u were trembling. u came just as i unloaded in you.

Bryan: well, i only came bc you fucked so good; but i didn't want it.

Sam: u wanted it; and you want it again.

Bryan: what?!

Sam: look i know what ur going thru. i felt the same after i got pozzed. but i know that u want me to come fuck you again.

Bryan: uh .. no

Sam: u want me and Devon to take turns fucking ur ass.

Bryan: well, if u weren't poz, yeah .. i guess i might.

Sam: too bad .. Devon flew back to Los Angeles. only cock that could fuck ur hole now is my 8.5 inches of poz cock.

Bryan: it's just. idk. it was so hott. but idk

Sam: you know what u want. ur just afraid to admit it. i'll make this easy. im going to take a quick shower. and then i'm coming over. if u want me to fuck ur ass again, leave the door cracked open, and then be there waiting naked for me.

Bryan: are you crazy? like im just gonna let you fuck me again like that?!

Sam: i'll be there in 30 minutes. if the door is open, i'll come back to your bedroom and eat ur ass and shove my big cock back into ur hole and give you what u rly want.

Bryan's heart was beating so fast. He stared at the words on his cell phone; but didn't know what to do. he decided not to reply; so that he wouldn't be tempted.

The moments that past seemed like an eternity. "Should I leave the door open?" Bryan wondered to himself. "what the fuck am I thinking?" he asked himself.

-- About Thirty Minutes Later --

Sam found what he expected. Bryan's door was cracked open. The only light he could detect was a nightlight in the hall leading back to Bryan's bedroom, also left open a crack. Sam let himself into Bryan's room and admired the smooth young ass that he was about to own.

Bryan heard the creak of the door. Stomach down and ass up, his head was turned away from the door. He couldn't look Sam in the eye, even though he his cock was hard with anticipation.

Sam started by licking Bryan's hole. Bryan tried not to make any noise but slipped out a "mmmm." Sam took off his shirt and shorts. Then, he wet the tips of his fingers with spit and applied it to this thick mushroom tip. He ate Bryan's ass some more to make sure Bryan was primed.

Sam climbed atop of Bryan and slid his cock into Bryan's crack.

"Just don't be so rough this time," Bryan whispered.

"Shhh," Sam hushed Bryan and slowly pushed his cock into Bryan's tight wanting hole.

"Oh fuck, go slow" Bryan replied. He nearly forgot how much it hurt at first.

"Shh, " Sam replied again.

"OH MY GOD," Bryan belted out. "fuck. so big. fuck!"

Sam slowly worked his cock into Bryan's hole, and slowly picked up the pace. The pain eased to pleasure as Bryan once again got used to the large cock inside him.

Sam whispered into his ear, "i know you wanted it . you're such a whore for poz cock now."

Bryan didn't answer. He didn't know what to think. Al he knew is that it felt amazing.

Sam jammed it all the way in; and left himself pushed in; and said to Bryan "tell me you want my poz cock."

Bryan was too afraid to say anything. "Tell me," Sam insisted "or I'll stop fucking you now."

Sheepishly, Bryan muttered "i want poz cock."

"What?!" Sam demanded.

"I want your poz cock" Bryan said somewhat louder and then grunted while Sam gave him another jab.

"You don't sound very certain. Say it and mean it bitch!" Sam ordered as he pick up his pace.

"I WANT YOUR POZ COCK!" Bryan complied; and his body shuddered as he felt the big cock owning his ass again.

"You want it harder?" Sam asked.

"FUCK YEAH! Fuck me harder!!!!" Bryan could hear himself yelling, in disbelief that he was begging for Sam's cock again. Every time Bryan thought about stopping, the waves of pleasure he felt kept him from denying the cock he was enjoying so thoroughly.

"Where should I cum?" Sam asked as he was getting close to cumming. Bryan was nearing his climax as well.

"Cum in my ass!" Bryan replied.

"Fuck your poz cum into my ass!!!!" Bryan screamed as he felt his cock about to explode.

"Here it comes! Take my poz load you slut!" Sam retorted as he jack-hammered Bryan's hole and unloaded inside him.

"FUCK!!!!" Bryan shouted as he erupted as well. It felt like Sam was pumping a gallon of cum into Bryan.

Sam finally got off Bryan and immediately started putting on his clothes.

"Wait," Bryan said as he tried to make sense of this frenzied fuck.

"Sorry, gotta go. Text me next time you need another poz load fucked into you, bitch." And with that, Sam had left; and Bryan felt a satisfaction he never expected he could feel.

Edited by orlandoneg
typos
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 8

• 3 weeks later...

:) Ah the life of a cheating husband!

That would be two great lies.

"honey, I am working late tonight! but when I get home and the kids are in bed" we can relax and spend time together"

Wife says, "are you sure?"

Husband replies, "I am positive!"

• 1 month later...

You Can't Outsmart a Stealther Part 3

Bryan was nearly asleep when the chime of his cell phone brought him out of his haze. He grabbed his phone and saw the text message that he was both dreading, yet somehow hoping he might eventually receive.

Sam: ru up?

Bryan didn't know what to do. Sam is the best fuck he ever had. But, Bryan regretted getting fucked raw twice by a guy that was poz. He had never been so uncertain about anything in his life before. And, he was hoping that perhaps he could just forget it and put it behind him. He decided not to reply. Another text message followed.

Sam: i think you want more poz cum up ur hole.

Bryan stared at the screen in the pitch dark. As much as the words on the display haunted him, he found himself once again inexplicably aroused.

He tried not to think about those two nights - the nights when he surrendered to the best fuck of his life. Bryan put the phone back on the night stand. Moments later, it persisted to chime and light up again.

Sam: you know u want it again. don't be shy. i don't wanna fuck anyone but u now. and i know u want my poz cum fucked into you again. don't deny it.

Bryan sighed to himself. He knew what would happen if he replied. And he was determined to end this deadly affair now. He tapped out his reply.

Bryan: hey Sam. ur hott, and I really like u but we can't do this anymore. i shouldn't have done it. i'm sorry. please stop asking.

Sam: We can't do what anymore?

Bryan: no more fucking my ass.

Sam: ru sure? I know how much u iked it.

Bryan's mind was racing once again; and he found himself yearning desperately for Sam to be inside him but he resisted the urge to reply. It wasn't worth it.

Another chime and the phone's screen lit up again. Bryan saw a video icon within the text message. Confused, he tapped on it. What unfolded soon shocked him.

Bryan squinted to make out the slightly dark and grainy video that unfolded in front of him. It didn't take him long to recognize the audio within the video: "Cum in my ass! Fuck your poz cum into my ass!" nearly screamed out of the phone.

That son of a bitch, Bryan thought and he fired back a message.

Bryan: What the fuck?! U recorded that?! You're a fucking asshole!

Sam: hey, I didn't do it to piss u off. I did it because I didn't want u to accuse me of raping your ass. U can barely make out it's you. it just looks like some hot guy begging for poz cum. no one would know it's u.

Bryan: fuck u! u shouldn't be shoving that shit in my face!

Sam: I didn't shove anything in ur face. I shoved it up your ass as I recall. and u begged for more and more. don't blame me for giving u want u wanted.

Bryan stared at the messages unfolding on his display. His anger was being tempered by a growing sense of wanting and urgency again. He tried to ignore the half-hard erection underneath his sheets and frantically tapped out a reply.

Bryan: I made a mistake. No more fucking!

Sam: I don't believe u.

Bryan: I mean it! fuck off!!

Sam: fine, I will. but answer me one question. how many times have u jacked off thinking about me inside you?

Bryan stared at the screen, and wanted to put the phone down, but couldn't bring himself to do it.

Bryan: it doesn't matter.

Sam: even if it's the best fuck u ever had?

Bryan's cock was betraying him. It fully hardened as he tried not to think about the massive cock that pleasured him twice before.

Bryan: ur a good fuck, maybe the best. i just can't do it.

Sam: i've already filled your ass with my poz cum twice. what's one more time gonna hurt?

Bryan: i don't want HIV okay? fine, i'll admit it. i love ur cock. ur the best fuck i ever had ok? I jack off thinking about u all the time. i crave ur cum in me. but i just cant do it. its nothing personal.

Bryan was pleased with himself for being honest and direct.

Sam: ru hard now?

Bryan: it doesn't matter. no sex.

Sam: i love the way you begged for my poz load up your hole. you just don't seem very sure about what u want. but, im not gonna argue. im gonna miss shoving my big cock into ur tight hole and unloading.

Bryan felt a moment of relief; then a moment of despair. If he wasn't gonna let Sam fuck him again, he still wanted to talk about it; and re-imagine it.

Bryan: thanks. im gonna miss you shoving ur big cock up my hole too. you're the best top i ever had! it's just .. i can't do it. it's too bad bc i love the way you fuck me.

Bryan wanted to delete the last sentence, but it was already sent. A few moments later, the conversation took an unexpected direction.

Sam: i'll wear a condom. i really like u. i'll fuck u with a condom.

Bryan's cock was throbbing, and his mind continued to race. It didn't even occur to him that a condom was an option at this point. Bryan was excited about the prospect, and slowly tapped out his answer.

Bryan: oh, i didnt think u would do that. ok, u can fuck me with a condom. how soon can u be over?

Sam: give me 30 minutes, leave the door opened like last time.

Over the next half hour, Bryan slowly fingered lube around and into his ass sliding two or three fingers into his hole to prepare for the big treat on its way. Remembering how sore he got last time, he applied the lube generously; and fingered it deep into his hole, both pleasuring and readying himself as he imagined Sam owning him again. He played back the video on his phone over and over, watching the best fuck of his life. It's okay this time, Sam thought to himself, he'll wear a condom.

Time seemed to drag for an eternity, but eventually he heard the front door open. Sam walked down the dimly lit hallway again; and found Bryan laying naked on his bed, slowly stroking himself. Sam sat on the bed and broke the "bad" news to Bryan. " hey .. the convenient store was closed. i couldn't get any condoms."

Bryan was confused, "what?!" and Bryan looked at the clock. It was nearly 2 oclock in the morning. And in their neighborhood, the convenience stores closed at 11:00.

Sam was persistent though "maybe we can just jerk off together?"

Bryan wanted more; but could't bring himself to say it. "ok, yeah."

Sam layed down next to Bryan, pulled off his shorts and t-shirt. Bryan reached for Sam's cock and was surprised how big it felt, even though it was only semi-hard.

"Yeah ... take that cock," Sam urged him on.

Bryan continued to slowly pull on his favorite cock as it slowly grew in his hand. Sam knew how much Bryan loved his cock; and tried to find a way to convince Bryan to take it raw once again.

"Why don't you roll on your stomach and let me massage you?" Sam asked.

Bryan was suspicious; but admittedly, he couldn't resist presenting his ass to Sam. So, Bryan rolled onto his stomach.

Sam propped himself on his knees and straddled Bryan's ass; and his cock laid on the small of Bryan's back. Sam started massaging Bryan's shoulders;and slowly worked his way down Bryan's back.

Bryan tried to ignore the weight of Sam's mostly-hard enormous cock resting on his back; and he couldn't believe how heavy it felt as it rested just a few inches above his crack. As Sam's hands moved closer to Bryan's ass, he found himself secretly hoping that Sam might just take advantage of him. The thought of the big cock raping his hole almost made Bryan cum for a moment.

"Damn, your cock feels so heavy. I almost forgot how huge it is," Bryan confessed, "maybe you can just rub my crack with it a little bit. Just don't put it in, okay?"

Sam didn't say a word. He felt Bryan's ass would be his again any moment now; and rubbed his thick piece slowly up and down Bryan's hairless crack.

"Mmmm," Bryan said softly as he felt the familiar massive cock teasing his crack just a couple of inches away from his wanting hole.

Sam leaned forward pressed his body against Bryan's more tightly so that his balls would rub right on Bryan's fuckhole. The unexpected warmth of Sam's balls made Bryan shudder in delight.

"Fuck, that feels good," Bryan admitted, "grind me harder like that."

Sam repositioned his cock so that it slid between Bryan's legs; and lightly touched his hole as he slowly but firmly slid in and out of Bryan's inner thights, occasionally making contact with Bryan's ballsack.

Bryan gasped as he felt Sam's cock brush up against his hole. He instinctively bucked back, "oh God, that feels so fucking good. why do u have to be poz?"

Sam ignored the question and continued to tease Bryan's hole as he slide in and out of in-between his legs. Every few seconds, he would brush up against Bryan's hole; only to have Bryan moan more loudly with each touch.

"Oh, be careful, I have a lot of lube there," Bryan warned. Despite saying that, Bryan kept slowly adjusting his position to help his hole line up with Sam's shaft and tip. Damn, I want it, Bryan couldn't help but to think.

The top half of Sam's cock was feeling slippery as he picked a little lube with each pass and stroke. It was time to test the waters, Sam decided. He probed around near Bryan's hole with his tip and gave a little push when he found the hole - just enough to remind Bryan of what he was missing.

Bryan tensed up as he felt Sam's cock head pressed against his hole. He was trying to think clearly, but was having a hard time doing so. Every part of his body was craving the big dick to be inside him. "No," Bryan mumbled while he moved his hands to the back of Sam's legs pulling Sam closer into him.

"We better stop before it slips in," Sam suggested, knowing full well that Bryan would not stop at this point. He continued to gently press on Bryan's hole, awaiting Bryan's response.

"Why do you have to be so hot?" was Bryan's response. "Just slip it in a little, okaY? Not the whole thing."

Sam smiled to himself, and gave just a little more aggressive push, and easily slid his tip into the overly-lubed hole.

"oh fuck!" Bryan squealed as he felt the penetration.

Sam held it in place for a few moments and leaned forward towards Bryan's ear "What's in your ass right now?"

Bryan moaned and replied, "your cock."

Sam wasn't satisfied with the answer. "What cock?"

Bryan was trying not to think about it, but felt compelled to answer, "poz cock."

Sam pushed in a little more.

"Ohh!" Bryan said with delight. I can't believe I'm letting a poz dick into my ass again, Bryan thought to himself. He knew there was no stopping though. It felt beyond amazing.

Sam softly asked Bryan another question as he paused mid-insertin, "do you want some more?"

Bryan immediately replied, "yes."

"more what?" Sam asked.

"More poz cock," Bryan said softly as he felt his cock become rock hard against the sheets.

"You're gonna get a LOT more," Sam emphasized, and then forcefully shoved another few inches into Bryan.

"FUCK!" Bryan shouted, "Oh FUCK!"

Sam leaned forward once again and whispered, "i'm about to fucking OWN you." He then jabbed the rest of his thickness balls deep into Bryan to reinforce the point.

Bryan gasped and nearly lost his breath by the painful, but oddly pleasurable jab. He immediately felt the satisfaction of having his ass completely fill in - the way only Sam could do it.

Sam slowly pulled out a couple of inches, and forced another painful jab into Bryan.

"Shit!" Bryan exclaimed. "SO much cock!"

Sam slowly pumped in and out for a few moments and then recalled the last time he came was with Bryan.

"Hey, I I haven't cum since the last time I fucked you. I have about two weeks worth of cum built up. Can I still cum in you?" Bryan asked as he kept invading Bryan's fuckhole.

"FUck yeah!" Bryan couldn't resist but to submit. Rational thought was no longer possible. Once again, he was surrendering to his most beloved cock inside him.

Sam pressed on the matter, "it's gonna be a massive amount of poz cum filling up your ass. are u sure you want it?'

"Yes! I want it! Please keep fucking me. Fill my ass with your cum. I don't care anymore," he had difficulty saying in between gasps, "own my ass. Fuck your poz cum into my ass!"

Sam grinned to himself. He knew Bryan would give in again; and proceeded to long dick fuck the ass he now owned pulling almost all the way out after every thrust and slamming it in again.

"OH .. MY .. FUCK .. OH FUCK!!!" was all Bryan could say.

Sam paused for a moment, leaned in and asked, "so .. no more bullshit from now on .. you're my poz cum slut whore, right?"

"Yes!" Bryan snapped back, "keep fucking me!"

Sam savored the moment and continued the agonizing pause with Bryan, "Tell me how much you want my poz cum up your hole now, and I'll give it to you."

Bryan didn't hesitate for a moment, "please fuck your poz cum into my hole. give it to me! i want it soo bad! poz my ass! i'm yours. please POZ MY ASS!!!!"

Sam resumed his frantic pace and drove his big dick relentlessly into Bryan's craving boyhole.

Bryan feared Sam would stop if he didn't encourage him, and found he now loved the poz talk and so demanded, "poz my ass! pound my ass with your huge poz dick!!!"

Bryan's words were interrupted momentarily when Sam occasionally jabbed him.

"Poz me! I l LOVE it ! Fuck ! Fuck !" Bryan nearly sang.

"That's right," Sam answered, "get ready for the biggest poz load you'll ever take. your ass is mine!"

The combination of anticipation, fear and arousal caused Bryan to tremble uncontrollably while he nearly drooled for the large load promised him.

Moments later, Sam quickened his pace with hard balls-deep thrusts and unloaded inside Bryan.

Bryan felt the tightening and growing of Sam's already large hard cock just before a wetness invaded his hole. Sam continued to fuck, and Bryan jacked his cock once, and let his own load erupt onto his stomach and sheets beneath him.

"oh SHIT! oh SHITTTTTTT!" Bryan yelled in ecstacy, "i'm getting pozzed!!"

"Yeah, take my big poz load you bitch" Sam said softly as he pulled all the way out; and shoved all the way back in to make sure as much of his load would remain inside, "your ass belongs to me now."

Bryan was surprised to feel Sam's cock still twitching inside his hole; and how wet his ass was feeling. The only thing he found himself regretting was that this fuck was over. When Sam pulled out, Bryan felt immediately saddened. Bryan had never been one to kiss much even when turned on. But, he was so grateful for the incredible fuck he just received, he found himself kissing and tonguing Sam's mouth for minutes to follow.

Somehow, the fear Bryan once felt had melted away; and a new leaf was turned. He gave in to the inevitable. Sam had successfully and fully seduced Bryan the first night they met. Bryan was just now accepting it.

Bryan happily agreed to let Sam sleep next to him; only if Sam promised to wake him up in the middle of the night with another incredible and irresistible fuck. Sam did not disappoint all three times that night.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 10