You Can't Outsmart a Stealther

Second Story

The set up email chat is amazing and the description of the sex....... wow! Just pumped a MASSIVE load of jizz over my chest reading it

Think its the calm, controlling actions of Sam that make it so good. He's not forcing it on Bryan, he's just so fucking confident that people want to take his load.

Love that confidence of arrogant tops who work up and tease btms til theyre begging for the top to drop their load in them

"Oh fuck, go slow" Bryan replied. He nearly forgot how much it hurt at first.

"Shh, " Sam replied again.

Sam whispered into his ear, "i know you wanted it . you're such a whore for poz cock now."

"You don't sound very certain. Say it and mean it bitch!" Sam ordered as he pick up his pace.

"I WANT YOUR POZ COCK!" Bryan complied; and his body shuddered as he felt the big cock owning his ass again.

"Where should I cum?" Sam asked as he was getting close to cumming. Bryan was nearing his climax as well.

"Cum in my ass!" Bryan replied.

"Fuck your poz cum into my ass!!!!" Bryan screamed as he felt his cock about to explode.

"Here it comes! Take my poz load you slut!" Sam retorted as he jack-hammered Bryan's hole and unloaded inside him.

"FUCK!!!!" Bryan shouted as he erupted as well. It felt like Sam was pumping a gallon of cum into him.

• 5 months later...

I only read Part 1 before where Sam mindfucks Bryan, and stealths his poz load into his hole. I thought that was hot, even though Bryan was pissed. I've just read Parts 2 and 3 where Sam completes his domination of Bryan and gets Bryan to submit and beg for Sam's poz cum.

Part 3 completes the story with Sam marking Bryan as his bitch, and finally accepting the inevitable--that Bryan is addicted to Sam's poz cum.

Superbly written, orlandoneg.

I just jacked out a load which I used to lube my own hole. Gotta go out and find a stud now who will make me beg for him to seed my cunt.

• Upvote 1

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...