You Can't Outsmart a Stealther

• 4 years later...

Just read the first installment of this story. Boned me up really fast. Love stealth stories. I just assume any raw cock in my ass could be poz no matter what I 'm told. And in the years before I converted and accepted condoms I always secretly hoped they would slip the condom off and shoot in me. 

Looking forward to reading more. 

On 4/22/2012 at 5:32 PM, cum2me said:

FUCK YOUR POZ CUM INTO MY ASS.....

something i have never yet said.....

that story gets me a few steps closer to it...

thanks.....

Hey man it's so intense to say them ... and then feel the toxic load fill you up and enter your blood stream 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

that is the way I became poz-  first time he fucked me I knew he was poz but assumed he was on meds- when we were done that first time- he fucked me for hours as he was a multi cummer he told me he was not on meds.  Inside I panicked-  thanked him and went home ( 2 hour drive) next day we talked and said  I was coming back and I did aging and again and again and it finally took and he was my poz daddy- never been happier.  

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...