234 members have voted

1. 1. How bad was your fuck flu?

• So bad I got hospitalized
    • Pretty bad
    • Unpleasant, but not horrible
    • Mild
    • Didn't have fuck flu or didn't notice it

2 hours ago, Sydneybbfucker said:

Got infected from a bloodslam on Sunday afternoon. 15 days later I was sick as a parrot in bed for three miserable but welcome days.

Stay hydrated and take painkillers. Acetaminophen or paracetamol help with fever. And enjoy.

sick as a parrot?    i've never heard that expression before .. i don't think my birds have either .. ?

Guest Sydneybbfucker
Just now, puphawaii said:

sick as a parrot?    i've never heard that expression before .. i don't think my birds have either .. ?

Better hope they don't get sick mate.

Guest Sydneybbfucker
4 minutes ago, puphawaii said:

me too!   hope you're all better now!  ?

Was better by the Thursday. Started fucking and sharing my new gift immediately.

21 minutes ago, Dirtyfuckboy said:

I mistook my fuck flu for a chem comedown. Was one hell of a binge, naive fucker I was! Last few fuckers I gifted ended up in hospital which does how strong my strain is getting! Happy days!!!!

how many boys you poz so far? do you keep a count ? :)

I was 19 yo so to it has been 19 years ago now. I don’t remember it being any worse than the traditional flu. Aches, headache, graver, chills, etc. I was home from College at the time and my mom is a nurse. She asked me if I had been having unprotected sex. I told her yes and she suggested I get tested. I had been working on conversion from my boyfriend at the time so I was not shocked. I didn’t get tested for a couple of months after. The flu lasted around 7 to 10 days. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1