Weekend In ft lauderdale at Slammers

On 10/30/2016 at 5:53 PM, barebttmpig said:

I had a great time at Slammers last August. I had four vacation days in Fort Lauderdale, a Thursday to Sunday weekend of partying and pigging out. And I can't wait to get back there. I stayed at a great clothing optional gay resort. The scene at the resort was just as I had hoped, fucked with 11 others guests of the resort, most in my room, but took one nice load in the gym, had a two hot fucks in a hottub. and bred the sexiest twink from Paris my last night there. Went to Clubhouse my second night, Clubhouse 2 the third night (took 5 loads from 5 different men and really liked the large platform fuck table in the orgy/group area). But Slammers was crazy crazy hot!!! I went at 2:30am Sunday morning and the place was packed with men, and it stank of sex and cum and sweat. I wasn't planning on hitting up Slammers on this trip, but the guy who fucked me just before I did go convinced me to go and "at least, check-it-out" . He was also very generous and sweet and gave me a shot of trimix for the event. I was rock hard walking from my car to the front door. When I entered I had no idea of the layout of the place, but right away I wound up in the room with the circular bed. Boy o' Boy!! There were four hot holes up in the air waiting to be barebacked. Of course I slid my hardon into all four, and from there I enjoyed hours of piggy sleazy bareback filthy sex! Thanks Slammers. Can't wait to get back there

Which clothing optional resort did you stay at?

• 1 month later...