Getting My Shamrocks Off

It was the day for the wearing of the green back in the mid 1970's so I knew where to go this time around to get my sheliligh serviced.

I headed to Mick's Pub which was usually a 50/50 joint with a variety of gay and bisexual Irishmen and many others as well, both Tops and bottoms, ranging from 21 to one old gent in his 70's. I myself was in my mid-forties at the time.

I had on my green attire including my old hardly worn pair of green jeans, green socks that I'd worn to work in my lace-up work boots, a green T shirt and green flannel shirt. I combed my hair, put on my glasses and headed out to the bus stop.

The place was packed, including a few assholes who wanted their fudge packed and us men who were willing to pack some.

I bought my yearly Irish coffee and settled on a vacant spot on the beer cases along the wall as the din of the jukebox, clacking of pool balls and conversations and acrid smoke filled the place.

It wasnt too long before Patrick came up to me. I should have known he'd be there. I thought another piece of him would be as good as any to satisfy my sexual needs that night. After shooting the bull for half an hour we went to the motel where Hank usually took his tricks.

Dave was at the front desk with a paper green hat on, one he'd worn for the last three St. Patrick's days. His sow of a wife was at her desk in back of the office reading some trash-novel.

We men shook hands. Pat handed Dave the five bucks and took the room key. We had one of the rooms in the back.

We stripped and Pat knelt beneath my gut and sucked me into his mouth. He was as good a cocksucker as ever, sucking my dick hard and kissing it. I greased up my dick while he lay on his stomach on the bed. I mounted him and slid my dick right up his ass. He admitted getting fucked by Lou earlier in the day, at about lunch time. I was glad since Lou and I are long-time good friends so taking seconds after him is sexy.

I hilted myself in Pat and fucked him. He was still tight, my dick being the biggest he usually took unless Jackson's cut 7" fucked him. I lay on his back and piston-thrust in him, working up a bit of a sweat as the subdued rythymic sounds of me piston-thrusting in him filled the room.

I was beginning to breathe hard and increased my pace, fucking him harder and faster before busting my nut in him, my prick pulsing with pleasure with each spurt of my cum into his ass. I had a decent orgasm pumping my gonads up his ass while he made his ocassional grunts of pleasure and told me once again that my trusts had made him cum. He affectionately squeezed my dick with his ass muscles and said that even though he'd cum, from getting fucked by me, he was now more in the mood to fuck his wife that coming Saturday night. I nuzzled his dark red hair with my chin and pulled my spent love-muscle out of his ass, then I rolled onto my back beside him.

He got up, bent-over my crotch and began sucking my dick clean. His mouth was great and I enjoyed his servitude and respect for me. He sucked on my cock for almost five minutes so it was cleaner than when I went to work that morning.

"I need your piss." he begged.

I got up and we went into the shower where he knelt and I stood tall and proud. He took my cock into his mouth and and hugged my waist. I released my golden booze-laced nectar while he gulped it down.

He then sucked off of my spent cock and kissed it and my sweaty balls.

"Thanks stud. I love your dick. Next time I need a mouth-fuck." he gushed.

We left th bathroom and I got dressed. Pat remained in hopes Dave would want a piece of him.

It was great timing as I went out the door to see Dave sweeping he walk by the rear of the building.

"He's ready for you to pump your love into him. Nice way to get our shamrocks off this fine St. Paddy's day. I'd pump a second load in him but I need to save it for my lover." I told him and we men embraced.

We hugged tightly, French-kissed and went our ways, Dave to get his own shamrocks off in Pat who was delighted to swing on his meat and I to the bus stop to go home with a wee bit of a smile on my face.

Dave fed his smegma to Patty, fucked his ass and unloaded in it and used his mouth the way I had.

Edited by Tailgunner