Any risk in Poz Cum outside the body?

I'm fucking a poz bottom and wondering what the risk is off licking his cum?

I fuck the cum out of him and after seeding his hole like to lick his cum off his abs.

I assume this is risk free since HIV doesn't survive outside the body AND I'm licking it and my stomach acids destroy it right?

There's very minimal risk with what you do I understand. I believe the only risk is if you have open sores in your mouth or throat from an infection, or actively bleeding gums. I suspect you'd have neither so enjoy!

The risk is somewhere almost non-existant (very minimal to theoretical). If an infection happens it's mostly because of open wounds etc. If you don't have bleeding or a syphillis chancre in your mouth, I wouldn't worry too much. If he's on meds I wouldn't worry AT ALL.

Anyway: If you fuck his hole raw and the bottom has a high viral load, your main risk (especially if you're not circumcized) is from fucking, i.e. rubbing the delicate head of your penis against his colon wall. If you're fine with that, his cum isn't really an issue.

Barebacking, like most things in life has its risks: my favourite comparison is biking since I live on a country road that has a high incidence of biker casualties in the warmer months. You're sitting astride a machine that can equal most four wheeled vehicles, except you're not in half a tonne of steel cage: just your leathers to protect. You learn risk assessment pretty fast. I don't overtake on blind bends, nor do I stick my dick up an arse that I suspect might have stage 1 syphilis chancre in it. I might get lucky: I might not. All life is a gamble and if you don't feel confident in your bet, you're probably better off withdrawing it from the table and playing safe. Unless you're sure that you can cope with the downside of a decision you make, stay put...

• 1 month later...

the answer to your question is, yes POZ cum keeps it's toxicity for up to 30 minutes outside the body, you would have to have an open cut etc to contract it, or bleeding gums etc...For those wanting to use toxic cum shot outside the body and not waste, you can place it in your ass within 30 minutes of release and have good results..In bathouses take cum that is shot on your bodies from horny guys jerking off watching the action and push it in your ass

• 1 year later...
Hate to burst your bubble -- but I am almost certain I got pozzed from tacking poz cum orally

It's not that it cant happen, but its rare. Is there a chance you got it from oral sex? yes. But statistics say its a very remote possibility. That doesnt mean zero.

When I used to work at a clinic there was a guy that came in that almost never had anal sex, but he loved to suck dick and would swallow anyones load, and did it often. He was an older guy and he did this through the 80's until today, all through the AIDS crisis. He got all sorts of oral STI's but was still neg.

It's not that it cant happen, but its rare. Is there a chance you got it from oral sex? yes. But statistics say its a very remote possibility. That doesnt mean zero.

When I used to work at a clinic there was a guy that came in that almost never had anal sex, but he loved to suck dick and would swallow anyones load, and did it often. He was an older guy and he did this through the 80's until today, all through the AIDS crisis. He got all sorts of oral STI's but was still neg.

Yes I know the statistics are very much against contracting HIV that way. I recall what my activities were during the window when I became pos. I was fucked a handful of times also then by guys using condoms - so that could also be the transmission route, i. e. broken condom.

Guess what I a trying to say is there is no 100% guarantee practicing "safer sex" will work 100% of the time.

I am alos definitely not saying you should stop your sexual life by living in fear. For example just about any doctor will mention the risk of contracting another strain of hiv. But I do not let that possibility interfere with my sexual practices. You just have to accept that there is no 100 % guarantee on this stuff.

Yes I know the statistics are very much against contracting HIV that way. I recall what my activities were during the window when I became pos. I was fucked a handful of times also then by guys using condoms - so that could also be the transmission route, i. e. broken condom.

Guess what I a trying to say is there is no 100% guarantee practicing "safer sex" will work 100% of the time.

I am alos definitely not saying you should stop your sexual life by living in fear. For example just about any doctor will mention the risk of contracting another strain of hiv. But I do not let that possibility interfere with my sexual practices. You just have to accept that there is no 100 % guarantee on this stuff.

Yeah unless you have a history of gum disease, or had major mouth sores, I really wouldn't rule out a broken condom, or being stealthed. The effectiveness of condoms depending on the study on proper usage is anywhere from 92-98% Used incorrectly or with any amount of oil based lube, and that can drop dramatically. For example I know that with my ex, I lubed my ass a couple times with a bit of vasaline thinking he was going to fuck me raw, like when we were together, but he used a condom. Each time it broke. Proper condom usage especially in the heat of the moment can actually be quite difficult.

• 1 month later...
Hate to burst your bubble -- but I am almost certain I got pozzed from tacking poz cum orally
I guess you didn't tell that to the ID doc when you were initially diagnosed. Dude, if you had, they would have studied, poked, prodded, and scanned every inch of your body. There would be research papers written about you, and presentations made at major HIV conferences. It probably would have been a lead story in the new.

It would have valledated all those cautions about oral sex on medical websites.

But if catching it through a BJ is what you believe, then so be it.

if i believe that if your going to participant in homosexual activities, you should be sexually educated in the transmission of HIV and sti's. this includes Hep A, B and C..........GET educated.

if i believe that if your going to participant in homosexual activities, you should be sexually educated in the transmission of HIV and sti's. this includes Hep A, B and C..........GET educated.