cumgeek

Just want to know what everybody thinks of pubes? I love them, and I get disappointed if I see that the guy I'm with is shaved. I guess trimming a bit is fine, but a full bush is fantastic!

I keep my eyes open when sucking cock and stare at the guy's pubes. I always swallow :P, unless told not to or the guy doesn't want to cum directly in my mouth, but when cum gets tangled all over his pubes, you bet I'm gonna lick it clean! I also enjoy just playing with a guy's pubes before/after sex.

Personally, pubes are a huge turnon and I'm likely to turn down a guy who shaves. I could be wrong, but I believe that the musky smell emitted by sweaty pubes is loaded with pheromones to stimulate sexual interest. Some men find a wild bush uncomfortable for themselves, so if they do a bit of a trim, I'm willing to deal with that.

There's something disappointing about licking down a hairy chest and belly only to encounter raw skin. Shaved balls I can cope with, pretty horny actually, but no more than that. Having both HIV and diabetes I've got a doulble whammy on fungal infections and occasionally it's proved easier just to shave the lot off so the cream can do its work, but I always try and talk my doctor into "overprescribing" pointing out the disadvantages of having to shave. Plus I've got red hair: a few guys have a definite fetish for true redheads, though others say that our crotches smell like (genuine quote) "rats' nests". I've always found more guys interested than put off...

growing up in a midwest farm town, and from a family where i never saw my dad or brother naked....

you post brings back that rush of sex energy i had, (but didn't know what it was...._

the first time is phys-ed when i saw our hot italian coach strip off his jock strap and hit the showers with us 5th graders.

that thick, dense, triangle of black pubic hair crowning his big uncut dick....

frozen in my memory.....

I LOVE THICK CROTCH BUSH HAIR.... of any color, but esp the dark.

i was once with an olympic skier.... great body......gorgeous legs and ass....

he stripped down the shorts...... no pubes.... he had shaved.... i lost by appetite.

i am happy to get on my knees and worship in front of a big full bush of cock fuzz.

GUYS WITH BIG BUSHES........trim, if you must, but DON'T SHAVE!

Personally speaking, I like my balls and pubic area completely clean. I don't shave though. I use Nair.

I like how I feel down there w/o any hair, but it's also easier to maintain that area. Sometimes my penis or balls

would get tangled up due to my pubic hair.

I shave my cock. I have hair that grows on the shaft. Otherwise its a full pubic bush. Im furry from the mouth down. and I have a full head of hair which I keep buzzed short. Funny my pubes are longer than my head hair LOL

i agree that i prefer trimmed or shaved pubes, keeps the hair out of my teeth, but i have a question for male 2192--- doesn't nair burn that tender skin?

Pubes are an awesome scent trap! LOVE nesting my nose against a sweaty, smelly set of hairy nuts. But it is a somewhat different issue once the sucking begins... they always get caught in your teeth or at the back of the throat (a 9" cock, I can handle... but a wiry pube stuck to my epiglottis at the wrong moment induces instant gagging)

There HAS to be a happy middle ground somewhere.

I shave my cock. I have hair that grows on the shaft. Otherwise its a full pubic bush. Im furry from the mouth down. and I have a full head of hair which I keep buzzed short. Funny my pubes are longer than my head hair LOL

Hair stubble on cocks is great for roughhing a bottoms hole. Think of letting it get stubbly sometime.