Black guys - Am I missing something?

Deaner

To me the best tops are black. While for some it is cock size, for me it is the personality and attitude. It is the way most blck guys fuck that turns me on. Black guys are just hot. My hole will take black cock anytime.

I think its the same reason some women like blacks - they are attracted to violence and they subconsciously associate blacks with crime and brutish behaviour. Blacks do have higher levels of testosterone on average (which is why they have bigger dicks and bigger loads ).

I take it you are not from the states.

To me the best tops are black. While for some it is cock size, for me it is the personality and attitude. It is the way most blck guys fuck that turns me on. Black guys are just hot. My hole will take black cock anytime.

Which way do most black guys fuck? I would love to know. I just want to make sure I'm doing it right.

Have you ever had a black man offer to fuck you? As you put it, black men just not your thing, etc...so I am presuming you have not had that offer. As related in the thread, it could be their smell, the size of their cock, the way they fuck, the fact that they want to fuck that makes them so sought.

I do not know what it is about my man that turns me on except that when he opens the door at the end of the day, my dick gets hard. When he speaks to me, it throbs. When we fuck, sometimes he is top and sometimes he is bottom and we frequently flipfuck. My man is a previous Marine who wrestles and rodeos. Black men typically do not rodeo, tho they do wrestle. He is muscular, has a dick that fits perfectly in me (7.5 and thick). He is more of a redneck than most who live below the Mason Dixon line...just not in a hateful way. He enjoys the cuisine, the perspective and the perception.

It is my hope that you will find the black man who fits the 'overall package' you are looking for. If you find that person, you very well may go black and never go back. It is not my place to say you are a racist...that is a definition only you can apply to yourself.

Which way do most black guys fuck? I would love to know. I just want to make sure I'm doing it right.

I know I'm doing it wrong, because I'm a bottom, and in another thread on here, someone said that a law should be passed that all black men must be tops

Mo, not really. Many stereotypes are lies and prejudice, no fact at all. Blood libel, for instance.

Yeah but myths like blood libel don't really last long, they die a natural death very quickly, nobody these days believes that Jews actually kills Christians. Well, I've certainly never met one. :D

Guest Boxir55

I like seeing the contrast between a black mans skin and my own white skin, I have never mentioned that to them though. Some have had large cocks but not hugeon eas, I have to say if I had the choice between a black guy and a white guy I would choose the black guy.

• 6 years later...
Guest nelly26

Bump. Not surprising the shallow responses. White bottoms refuse to admit that besides the obvious BBC thug stereotypes they like black guys because: 1 - they truly have their brain conditioned to think that a black 10 inch penis is bigger than a white 10 inch penis (read this again if you do not understand what I just wrote). 2 - black men, particularly tops, are easier to approach and hook up with (lower standards) in comparison to white tops because there’s too much competition for hung white tops among gays where everything is in favor of Eurocentric beauty standards. This is why older, out of shape and facially challenged white men have no problem whatsoever approaching much younger black men both online and off. They subconsciously feel that their status as someone white will somehow make them attractive.  3 - going off of #2, some black tops just don’t find another black people attractive and will quickly jump on anything non-black, and people who aren’t black know this. 

This isn’t just relevant to the United States, this is everywhere where black people and white people interact.  I just wish more people sat back and noticed what really goes on, but in life you should just do whatever you like. 

Edited by nelly26

On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2012 at 12:12 AM, Guest Boxir55 said:

I like seeing the contrast between a black mans skin and my own white skin, I have never mentioned that to them though. Some have had large cocks but not hugeon eas, I have to say if I had the choice between a black guy and a white guy I would choose the black guy.

Me too its all about the skin contrast, size is then an added bonus