Black guys - Am I missing something?

Deaner

To the OP question... idk.  i hate the notion of indulging in a stereotype, but would be lying if i said i don't have a special place in my heart for black Tops. my experiences with black men have been pretty consistent and it's had the effect of creating a conditioned response in me.  Intellectually i understand that that is a stereotype, but emotionally, i am drawn by the hope of experiencing what i have with the majority of black men i have been with. 

i'm not sure i can explain... and it's not as if i haven't experienced the same with Tops of other color, just not with the same consistency.  i almost always feel more than physically bred by the black Tops i have been with. It's like they have bred my soul as well as my body, and i end up feeling a connection, a possession that makes me have to bite my tongue from saying "i love You!!" lol seriously. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Born2bottom

I've only just recently met a black guy with a huge cock and now I'm a total chaser. I was utterly dominated and pushed past my limits while he simply used me as he wanted with any regard to my pleasure...PERFECT!

• Moderators

In my 20s, I became very attracted to black tops for a couple of reasons:

1. Black tops seemed to be much more attracted to me as a chubby white bottom than white tops.
    (I find this still to be the case at 55. Really hot young black guys hit on me regularly on the hook up apps.)
  2. Black tops almost always are willing to go bareback. 

I found the same things to be true about Latino tops when I lived in Texas. I don't run into any where near as many of them in Louisiana. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, drscorpio said:

1. Black tops seemed to be much more attracted to me as a chubby white bottom than white tops.
    (I find this still to be the case at 55. Really hot young black guys hit on me regularly on the hook up apps.)

I found the same things to be true about Latino tops when I lived in Texas. I don't run into any where near as many of them in Louisiana. 

I have found what you say to be true here in Florida also.  My first experience with a black guy wasn't all that though.  It was with an inter racial couple.  Lets just say the black top didn't live up to the stereotype, and was a rather lazy top.  By lazy I mean he wasn't very aggressive, and while his partner was breeding me, he went to the kitchen, made a sandwich and watched us fuck! He did fill my ass with his seed though, and his white partner enjoyed my cum filled ass, and was way more agressive.

Edited by tighthole64
Added additional comment

30 minutes ago, drscorpio said:

I have to agree that younger black tops seem to like us older men. Lucky for us. 

Guest nelly26
1 hour ago, BBCowboyNC said:

I have to agree that younger black tops seem to like us older men. Lucky for us. 

2 hours ago, drscorpio said:

7 hours ago, nelly26 said:

Bump. Not surprising the shallow responses. White bottoms refuse to admit that besides the obvious BBC thug stereotypes they like black guys because: 1 - they truly have their brain conditioned to think that a black 10 inch penis is bigger than a white 10 inch penis (read this again if you do not understand what I just wrote). 2 - black men, particularly tops, are easier to approach and hook up with (lower standards) in comparison to white tops because there’s too much competition for hung white tops among gays where everything is in favor of Eurocentric beauty standards. This is why older, out of shape and facially challenged white men have no problem whatsoever approaching much younger black men both online and off. They subconsciously feel that their status as someone white will somehow make them attractive.  3 - going off of #2, some black tops just don’t find another black people attractive and will quickly jump on anything non-black, and people who aren’t black know this. 

This isn’t just relevant to the United States, this is everywhere where black people and white people interact.  I just wish more people sat back and noticed what really goes on, but in life you should just do whatever you like. 

I'm the one who bumped this old topic earlier this morning, but to BBCowboyNC and drscorpio, I most certainly appreciate your honesty.  Your responses suggest what I mentioned with Points 2 and 3 above, and it's no harm to you both as I just wish more white gay men were honest like you instead of pinning their attraction towards black men simply because of their stereotyped "BBC".  Myself as a black bottom who practically does not exist on the gay totem pole so to speak, sex and relationships all boil down to supply and demand - period.  We all know white tops are in highest demand, partially because so many gay men are bottoms, and partially because European features are seen as the most beautiful in most places in the world.  It's simply just easier to find a black top if you're a white bottom.  There's less of a demand for black tops in comparison to white tops since black is not seen as beautiful, and black tops will eagerly have sex with someone white because they're considered more attractive.  This actually creates an abundance of black tops willing to have sex with white bottoms and white bottoms have the joy of picking from that abundance the black tops with only the largest penises. This perpetuates the BBC stereotype, etc. 

As I get older, I realize most people are incapable of seeing these things play out from a bird's eye view and especially don't care if they're on the benefiting end.    

Very well said Nelly. I’m glad you bumped this thread. It’s been interesting reading. 

The thing for me is about the man. Who I am attracted to. Who I have things in common with. What’s between their legs is just a bonus. I remember when I met him. We kissed for what seemed like hours before any clothes came off. Being my first time with a man I was nervous as hell and he made it an awesome experience. Probably another reason I prefer black men. 

As a Black male myself, I'm above average, but by no means hung above 9 inches. Plus I'm usually a bottom anyway, i top, but its only when Flip fucking with another. So I'm not in that stereotype of BBC when I'm usually a bottom. I will say nelly26 does hit it on the head with black-on-black attraction in certain cases.  I usually don't go after black guys because a lot of them around here (DC Metro area) have personalities that don't mesh well with mine. I like to be fluid. I can be masculine, but at times I wanna have fun and be silly while voguing the house down in heels. Most black men around here don't seem to grasp fluidity and they get extremely rude about it. I'm not bound by masculine and feminine status quo. Fuck that noise. They also tend to be more DL (down-low; discreet) and it annoys the fuck out of me. If you wanna fuck a man's ass or take a dick, don't be scared about it. Just do it. Furthermore, I'm a man who is into a lot of kink. I do bondage, watersports, and other kinks.  I'm in the leather community. I'm also pup and a boy as well. I get the most awkward/rude ass comments on Grindr, Scruff, or even IRL especially when I have my pup gear on.  

This does not go for all black men. (I'm a good example of that). Neither is it only exclusively them. I've seen other people (white, latino, etc.) have the same toxic masculinity or discreetness. I've had to inform many people about kink subculture. It statistically tends to be POCs (not just blacks) more often because of certain factors and upbringing. I've met and had sex with some very attractive (physically and mentally) black man.  However, if you're looks are like a brick and/or you're personality is like brick, I tend not to fuck with you regardless of race; Both literally and figuratively. I mean in dead honestly you can sandpaper a brick all you want, it will look like a brick no matter what type of brick it is. I mean attraction is subjective to everyone. 

Edited by PuppyMagick

Guest nelly26
12 hours ago, PuppyMagick said:

As a Black male myself, I'm above average, but by no means hung above 9 inches. Plus I'm usually a bottom anyway, i top, but its only when Flip fucking with another. So I'm not in that stereotype of BBC when I'm usually a bottom. I will say nelly26 does hit it on the head with black-on-black attraction in certain cases.  I usually don't go after black guys because a lot of them around here (DC Metro area) have personalities that don't mesh well with mine. I like to be fluid. I can be masculine, but at times I wanna have fun and be silly while voguing the house down in heels. Most black men around here don't seem to grasp fluidity and they get extremely rude about it. I'm not bound by masculine and feminine status quo. Fuck that noise. They also tend to be more DL (down-low; discreet) and it annoys the fuck out of me. If you wanna fuck a man's ass or take a dick, don't be scared about it. Just do it. Furthermore, I'm a man who is into a lot of kink. I do bondage, watersports, and other kinks.  I'm in the leather community. I'm also pup and a boy as well. I get the most awkward/rude ass comments on Grindr, Scruff, or even IRL especially when I have my pup gear on.  

This does not go for all black men. (I'm a good example of that). Neither is it only exclusively them. I've seen other people (white, latino, etc.) have the same toxic masculinity or discreetness. I've had to inform many people about kink subculture. It statistically tends to be POCs (not just blacks) more often because of certain factors and upbringing. I've met and had sex with some very attractive (physically and mentally) black man.  However, if you're looks are like a brick and/or you're personality is like brick, I tend not to fuck with you regardless of race; Both literally and figuratively. I mean in dead honestly you can sandpaper a brick all you want, it will look like a brick no matter what type of brick it is. I mean attraction is subjective to everyone. 

Hey! I like your response and I agree with the difficulty it is if you don't act like what society thinks a black man should act like. As for DL culture, I can't give a proper comparison because I've never lived around a large number of black Americans even though I'm black American myself.  However, for college I went to an extremely white college located in a very white state, and during my undergraduate experience so many white men were closeted, DL and had no intentions of leaving their girlfriends. Some of them were so boy-crazy I couldn't really believe my eyes when I saw them with a girlfriend, and I truly think that their girlfriend knew but they didn't care.  It was a very WASPY campus so I assume that keeping a very heterosexual appearance was important for these men as they came from wealthy families and would later on in life probably become politicians, bankers, entrepreneurs, attorneys, etc.  My experience in college let me know that all races have DL men and no race (at least here in the United States) has more than any other.   

The easiest to response to the OP, and to to a majority of the responses on here is simple its just internalized and institutionalized racism, that sometimes manifests itself in positive ways and or stereotypes, and sometime negative ways.  One of my biggest problems with this site is just that.  There is always a a fetishization of black men, from all the BBC comments, to "thug" etc, and then there is the expectation from some mostly white people that all black men are somehow going to be sexual gods.  Sorry its just not true, and at the end of the day, we actually all have way more in common than we do that different.  We all look the same in the dark.  

I myself am a white man that for most of my life I have found myself more attracted to non-white people, be it black, asian, latino, etc. I cant pinpoint why, all I can say is that I have always like things different from the norm, from cars to art and architecture to men.  However, the same thing applies here, at the end of the day a car is a car, be it a rental camry or a very rare limited production model.  Men come in all shapes and sizes, and colors, but that doesn't make them very different.  This is where the internalized and institutionalized racism come into play.  Many gay white men tend to see black people as an object rather than another person, as a big dick fuck machine, rather than a person with feelings, and a life experience just like anyone else.  Institutionalized racism is so prevalent that most people don't even recognize it.  Its the little things like the surprise of seeing a picture of a world renowned surgeon and seeing its a black man, or the minute feeling in the back of your mind that if a black woman got a huge promotion over you, that it may be because of affirmative action and not simple qualifications.  The internalized part is because often they have no clue that what they are doing is actually based in centuries of oppression of black people throughout the world.  I think its laughable in the US when we think that we can undo centuries of a racism with one black president.

I myself am in a relationship with a black man, and while I surely see his color, his blackness is the last thing on my mind on a daily basis.  With that said anyone who isnt blind should never say "I dont see color"  by doing that we are ignoring the institutionalized and systemic racism that continues to affect the US and the world. For us however, just like anyone else in a long term relationship its about bills, dinner, sleeping, and hopefully sex, not race.  And FWIW at the end of the day, we are almost exactly the same height, weight, and dick size is almost identical with him being slightly thicker.  Hes also vers just like me because guess what just because he is black doesn't mean he is a strict top.  In fact when we met he was so glad I liked to fuck as well because he was tired of people not realizing he liked to bottom as well.       

On 12/26/2018 at 2:40 PM, nelly26 said:

Hey! I like your response and I agree with the difficulty it is if you don't act like what society thinks a black man should act like. As for DL culture, I can't give a proper comparison because I've never lived around a large number of black Americans even though I'm black American myself.  However, for college I went to an extremely white college located in a very white state, and during my undergraduate experience so many white men were closeted, DL and had no intentions of leaving their girlfriends. Some of them were so boy-crazy I couldn't really believe my eyes when I saw them with a girlfriend, and I truly think that their girlfriend knew but they didn't care.  It was a very WASPY campus so I assume that keeping a very heterosexual appearance was important for these men as they came from wealthy families and would later on in life probably become politicians, bankers, entrepreneurs, attorneys, etc.  My experience in college let me know that all races have DL men and no race (at least here in the United States) has more than any other.   

This just reinforces what I said above, being a black man in American is a very nuanced thing, where you are expected to be so many different things, at the same time, yet fade into the background when society tells you too.  The black lives matter movement didn't come from the fact that ANYONE thought other lives were less important, it was to draw attention to a part of society that consistently gets marginalized for no fault of their own.  However saying things like BBC, or sexualizing black men marginalizes them as well.

Im sure this reply is way too long for most on this site, but its something that I could go on for days about.     

• Like 2

I have been very hesitant to reply to this topic because I loathe stereotypes. I preface this reply with the caveat that I fully acknowledge that my experience and perception are limited and not intended to represent or categorize any particular group as a whole.

That said, for reasons I cannot quite pin down, I generally get the most satisfaction from servicing black men. It has nothing to do with cock size - though two of the three biggest cocks I’ve ever taken happened to belong to black men, this demonstrates nothing. It has nothing to do with lots of things, actually. I’ve opened up for black men who hold a PhD, and black men whose only letters are the ones tattooed across their knuckles.

I think it’s because the black men who have chosen to fuck me - and this includes my very first time - have all seemed more attuned to their bodies than the average man. They seem to exhibit a level of ‘kinetic intelligence’ others do not have. One young man in Indianapolis who has bred me twice is a sensitive, intelligent musician, and all of those qualities fuse seamlessly into his physical sexual expression. (He’s also hung like a bassoon, but he would be a terrific fuck even without that...)

Naturally, this neither applies to every single black man nor excludes all non-black men; it is simply one person’s observation based on a limited study population with no control set or standard baseline. But I’ve been fucked and fucked very, very well by a significant number of black men, and if I were asked to choose the next man to fuck me, sight unseen, by selecting a skin color, I would probably say black... but I would resent the criterion. The bottom line is that I don’t turn anyone away.

I find it very troubling to read here that some black men are discouraged from even trying to hook up with men like me for fear of prejudice and rejection. Please know that there are those of us who see you as human beings first, and then as Men, and then as Tops or bottoms, and only then, much further down the line if at all, one color or the other.

Me, as long as you fuck me, I don’t care if you’re green.

• Like 2