My first time playing bare with poz...

Well how to start this...

For some time I had been playing (off and on) with a poz couple from my local area, although before this incident we had always played safe. We had discussed our respective status, although it such really wasn't an issue for me. Condom use had really never been discussed, although it was mentioned in idle conversation (more like hints) that it was certainly not preferred. other conversations and over time they realized that even though the condom was on, if they came while inside me I usually did also. prior to me neg guys seemed to want them to pull out in case the condom broke or any other mishap occurred. the throb of the orgasm was usually enough to send me over the edge and since that time had always done so. I was much younger (23 years) than them at the time and I assume that fact was part of the eroticism for them. we had been playing both as a threesome and one on one and it was almost to the point of polygamy with them as I had no issue with playing this way, they had known me for quite some time, and it was always very open between them on what went on. I had felt the need and being as it was more or less guaranteed they would be available for me at these moments in my life when i wanted someone to play with me i called and set up a play date for the following morning. unfortunately only one was gong to be there due to work obligations, but it was decided id stop by a couple of times during the week to keep him company and have a bit of fun. of the two I preferred how he handled me and the passion was usually more intense anyway so I was pretty happy that everything was cool. He also had one of the most beautiful uncut cocks ive ever had the pleasure of having and also for whatever reason, could shoot the hugest loads i have ever seen to date.He was well thicker than average and a huge amount of foreskin that still just about covered the head when he was l fully erect. I happen to have a major cum fetish and up untill this point, had been the only guy including his partner that would gladly swallow every bit. for laughs one time he filled a coffee mug with it, for the point that up untill that time i really didnt comprehend the volume of it, just that it sure wasnt easy to keep up with his orgasm during oral. I showed up, as always, in my usual garb of a pair of sweats and T, as things usually moved to the bedroom quickly and I going there for a spacific reason had no reason to play hard to get. My friend opened the door as i walked up the stairs to their apartment also, more or less, as usual in a robe, and invited me in. Upon entering it seemed he had just finished breakfast and there was a plate what i could only assume be the leftovers on the table. i grabbed a piece of bacon, and still chewing on it my friend walked up behind me and immediately started kissing my neck, so i knew that at least this time he was in the mood and I immediately was also quite aroused. It had been a bit over three days since his partner had gone on the business trip and I was figuring he was feeling a bit needy anyway so I expected at this point there wasnt going to be much small talk. upon reaching back there was no doubt he was ready, his robe was slightly open, and the end of his cock as already pretty soaked with precum. we immediately walked to the bedroom, myself leading him by his cock, trying to jerk him lightly as we walked. my had almost immediately got slippery on him. this was the first time I had been with him after so long being without, and again being quite partial to cum, I was figureing i was in for a pretty good time. We made it to the bedroom, with my back still turned to him he helped me with my shirt, after which point i turned to face him. he was immediate in his responce in giving me one of the most passionate kisses i had recieved in quite some time and as he reached down into may pants grabbed my ass with one cheek in each hand and squeezed. My friend was somewhat taller and a bit heavier, but always had the ability to make me feel safe in his arms. I reached down to grab his cock which was at its full potential and my cock had of course responded to the static in the air. my pants fell to my ankles, and at this point i awkwardly attempted to get them the rest of the way off, but with shoes i was more or less locked in. my head was spinning at this point in lust and I really don't know what happened to the robe at this point but i did fel myself not exactly pushed but fall back onto the bed in a way that the inertia sent my legs up into the air, shoes still on with pants at my ankles as he immediately went to work licking my hole. I was immediately like putty for him, through my head back and stopped struggling with my sweats as I was losing myself in the moment. my legs went loose and opened with this onslaught of pleasure being afforded me and I lost interest in the struggle of freeing my legs. after some time, i dont know how long, time seemed to be flying by as i could feel myself completely submitting to his every move he started to work his way from my hole and ran his tongue up the back of my sack and up the length of my raging hard cock and spent a couple of seconds licking the precum off the tip before continuing to move up. Now it being summer time, it was quite warm and the sweat from our bodies made it quite easy for him to squeeze up betwen my legs while doing this and making it straight up to kiss me, my legs still wrapped around him. throughout all this he was giving me a bit of small talk on how happy he was i was here, that he really hadnt had the time to even cum, and so needed this. I hadnt been able to play for a few weeks either due to family and home obligations so it was advantageous for both of us to be available for this encounter when we were. now being in this position, although leaving me in somewhat a disadvantage was at the time the hottest event that had ever happened to me. i could feel his cock in my crack which with the way we were kissing and rubbing each other had more or less been bobbing the whole time in anticipation, smearing his precum, which again was flowing out in ways that i cant explain, and at this point was flowing onto me, on my ass, around and in my crack. I could feel his hard cock being just about there right near the entrance to my hole. he stopped kissing me for a second and looked into my eyes. i felt his cock bob just slightly and he punged straight into me balls deep with absolutly no resistance what so ever. the pre cum had soaked me to the point where lubrication would have been more than overkill. he asked me if i was ok with this and i nodded stilll looking into his eyes. he started to pump me slowly, and told me he wanted me to be completely ok with this or he would stop and put a condom on, but at this point i really didnt care, i was enjoying myself too much. all i could manage to say is I want this, and i want all of this, and he immediately started kissing me. now id like to say this was a long first time, and the like but i was actually happy with the way it went. he lasted inside me for about a minute before i started to feel him really swell. we had been in a lip lock through the whole thing and i could feel the intensity of his release growing with his kiss. my legs were still wrapped around him and i started to squeeze uncontrollably, he stopped wide eyed and again looked down at me we both knowing what was about to happen, i reached my hand up behind his head and brough his lips back to mine and in that moment i felt the rumble of his chest as he started to unload deep inside me. now from my experience with oral i could imagine every thick creamy squirt completely coating my insides. I had seem him shoot huge amounts with the first couple of squirts hitting between him and the headboard leaving lines of sperm from beginning to end. as i felt him cum inside me my hole started to feel slicker than any lube had ever made it feel and with every thrust he made into me a louder noise of moisture came from below. we stayed like that, interlocked kissing for quite some time before i felt him start to stiffen and he began to fuck me again, i went back several times during the week after the first of which i went straight to the drawer by the bed and threw the condoms that were in there in the trash next to it as he watched, but after that happened, neither him or his partner ever used them with me then or the several months we saw each other after. unfortunately they moved away for work not long after that, but i personally haven't used a condom, nor will i sleep with a guy who uses them since or again.

and that's my story...

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

ill read this when i not had a drink. write in paragraphs for us piss heads lol. good comments so im tempted to copy n paste into word and break it up, naah ill read it tomorrow....

• 6 years later...