going bare?

baregeil

I think you need to stop debating about it and just do it. You know you want to feel a nice hot cock and his cum in your ass, It feels so good!! I love when a guy shoots his load in my ass and then stays inside untilit gets soft, then when he pulls out you can feel the juice start to drip out, Makes me hard just thinkingof it

Congratulations Baregeil on the loads and the experience. As U can see from my picture I love the feeling of a load dripping out of my ass, preferably more than one,that will cum in time for you. For now just be clean, lubed, and ready when the top wants you and you will get the loads you want. It is all about the feeling, believe me.

Let me know if I can help in any way.

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like I lost contact with my first bare top. That really sucks! He was really hot and it was so exciting to take his load!

I really want to experience it again! Had some safe fucks recently but they weren't as exciting as getting fucked bare and getting bred for the first time :( I hope I'll quickly find a new hot top who can replace him. Want a new load up my ass :$

• 1 month later...
Guest faggot hole

i had probably been fucked 20 times before i saw a wrapped dick. i was astounded and laughed my ass off. the idea of getting fucked raw is a lot easier to take when you started out that way; when that's how you conceive of sex.

• 2 weeks later...