Charles – Horse Dick Leather Lord and Master and Dr Mike’s Lieutenant - Part 1

Part 1 - The Return of Charles – Horse Dick Leather Lord and Master and Dr Mike’s Lieutenant

I first met Charles in the story posted earlier, “Dr Mike – biohazard and healer - Part 3 – Does the venom take?”

This is the story of the next time I saw him and caution, is NOT vanilla, but is true to who Charles, the Leather Master is.

In the final chapter of “Dr Mike – biohazard and healer” I had just finished receiving my new tattoo. My tat had healed, and I guess it was less a tattoo then a new ID – a big, black and red, angry biohazard sign on my lower back, that reached down to the crack of my ass, and was almost 9 inches wide and 9 inches high.

I had not seen Dr Mike since I got the tattoo, but had seen Hank and his herpes dick, Ben from Ghana, and of course spent time with Carl at the library. No one commented on my new tat and I was sort of pissed and hurt. I thought this meant something, I thought I was special somehow – at least to Dr Mike. But, even though I had not heard from him I continued to do as he had ordered, to take as much dirty, filthy, toxic AIDs cum and dick as I could. I wanted to make him proud, proud of the man he had turned me into, and proud of my biohazard ass.

The last time I had seen Dr Mike he had given me Charles’ phone number and told me, “I expect to hear from him that you have given that ass up to him.” I had seen Charles only briefly after he had brutally fucked me in Dr Mike’s office, but he appeared to be in his late 30s, early 40s, about 6”4, a good 230, he was white with curly brown hair, a big mustache, hairy chest (he had on a leather vest), leather pants with no crotch, and big black boots. His dick was tremendous, long, fat, over 11 inches and Charles was, according to Dr Mike, ‘an AIDs fucker.’ Charles also had gonorrhea, so his dick was a continuous fountain of infected drippings.

I had called Charles several times, but he never answered or returned my call and frankly I was relieved as he scared the fuck out of me.

The weather in DC had gotten colder and I came home after only an hour at work on a Thursday as it had started to snow lightly, but everyone freaked out and they started to shut the city down. The phone rang, and when I answered hello the man said, “This is your Leather Master boy, remember me? I raped that little hole of yours for Dr Mike and he has new orders for you. Be outside your building tomorrow morning at 5:30 a.m. I don’t care you have to work, it’s a Friday, call off and this fucking city will be shut down anyways. You stand on the sidewalk and wait, do not move you hear me. Between now and then no sex, no getting some pussy cock up there, no jacking off, and do not eat anything.”

With that Charles hung up and I was left to wonder what the fuck was going on. When I got up the next morning at 4:00 a.m. he was right. We had about an inch of snow and the city was shut down. Offices were closed, schools were closed, the government was closed, so at least I did not have to miss work.

I was standing outside my building at 5:30 a.m. and the street was dead. No one was out, not even the snow plows, so I waited, and waited, and by 5:45 was ready to go back in as I was freezing. But then I saw a pickup coming up the street with it’s headlights on and apparently no muffler as it sounded like a Mac truck. The truck was old, beat up, had crap hanging out of the bed and some of those big tires on it like it went offroad all the time. It pulled up, the window rolled down and this guy said through the clenched cigarette in his teeth, “Hey – Charles call you? Yeah, cool man, hop in.”

I walked around the front of the truck, hopped in the front seat and looked at the driver. This guy was not Charles, not sure who he was, but he was younger then me for sure, but he had real long hair pulled back in a pony tail and was wearing a bandana to hold it back. His beard was pretty long, scraggily, and he was not handsome as it looked like his nose had been broken a few times, his teeth were bad, his denim jacket was holy and dirty, as were his jeans. He looked pretty tall, like Charles, about 6”4 but a bit thicker and more muscular, like 250 pounds.

He had a beer in a cup holder that he took a swig off, tapped the ashes from his cigarette in the ash tray then looked at me and said, “Let me see it man, I want to see that tat everyone’s been fucking talking about.”

“Um, we’re in the middle of the street, no I don’t think so,” I said.

His hand struck out like a viper, closed around my throat, and he said, “Like I said, I want to see it, NOW.” I shook my head, undid my coat, my pants, and slid them down to my ankles and sort of turned on my side in the truck seat so my back was towards him.

He let out a slow, long whistle, “Damn! Fucking hot,” as he ran his leather gloved hand over my tat and my left ass cheek. “You got me nice hard now, turn around here.” He held the cigarette between his teeth as he unzipped his pants and pushed my head towards the dick that popped out. Fuck Christ – he was huge! Just like Charles.

The truck was idling in front of my apartment building and the street lights cast enough light so I could see the head of his dick was oozing heavy, thick, goo. This was not cum, looked like gonorrhea, and as I hesitated he pushed me onto his dick, I opened my mouth, and sucked on the head. He was uncut, but it was like they did it only part way as skin still seemed attached to the front of his dick head. He also had a Prince Albert piercing, a barbell, not a ring like Charles and not as thick. I licked it clean and his dick tasted like sweat, filth, and ass, and dug my tongue into the slit trying to get more of his infected jizz. He started to moan, “Fuck no boy, gotta hold off, Sir will have my ass as it is, FUCK! I cannot wait to climb up on you.”

With that he pushed me off, I got dressed as he zipped up, put the truck in drive and headed off. “I’m Roger,” he said as he turned onto the main street and nodded at me. “Sir – I mean Charles – sent me to pick you up. You see I am like his hmmm…… his… apprentice I guess you could say you know what I mean? No? Well Sir is teaching me how to be a good master and he is the best. I have seen him break boys in minutes like he is going to break you – LOLOL – and he is teaching me everything he knows. He promised me that if I was good I get to break you too.”

Wow, sure did not fucking expect that and was not sure what to say so I Just huddled against the cold as there was no heat in the truck and watched my breathe mingle with his smoke as Roger drove through the empty city streets.

We pulled onto a small, one-block side street just off 20th and P Street near Dupont Circle. There were several gay bars in the area, but I never realized this little group of townhouses was here. I followed Roger up to a townhouse that was sort of in the middle of the block on the left, grayish in color, and one side of it fronted an alley that led back behind a bunch of restaurants that fronted P Street.

At the front door Roger took out a key, let us in, and in the entryway told me to get undressed. I looked around sort of confused as we were not really inside yet and even though the front door glass was frosted, I felt exposed, but he just glared at me, so I bent down to take off my boots. As I did he reached his arm around my neck, pulled me back towards him, and started sticking his tongue in my ear and licking my neck and left cheek. At the same his other hand reached down the back of my pants, grabbed my underwear and yanked hard. I cried out, his hand covered my mouth and he kept yanking on my shorts as he tongued me. My shorts ripped as they tore into my ass crack and he continued to grab fistfuls of cloth and tug up and hard, giving me a wedgy from hell as he moved his hand and his tongue found my open mouth.

His breath was awful, cigarettes, liquor, and more, but he kissed me hard, shoved my face against the exposed brick in the entryway, and finished tearing my shorts into shreds. He now stepped back, unzipped his pants, and out popped his fully hard dick. I turned to look but he pushed my face back against the brick wall, this time really hard and I felt a small trickle of blood run down my cheek as the brick cut into my face. Roger yanked on my pants, spit on my ass and was working to force his dick into my dry hole when the main door to the house opened as Roger said, “Oh fuck we are going to have some fun!”

There was Charles just as I remembered him. All in leather, hairy, and looking pissed. “What the FUCK DO YOU THINK you are doing?” he asked. Roger stumbled back, pulling up his pants, “I ah was just teaching him not to mouth off to me. He ah was talking back, so I ah.”

Charles took one step and gave Roger a good right hook and said, “NEVER lie to me you little fuck. You HAVE to learn to fucking CONTROL YOURSELF. Goddamn it Son, what the fuck?” Charles then turned and walked into the house. I was huddled against the wall amazed as Roger had barely flinched with that hit, even though there was a little blood at the corner of his lip. He turned to me and said, “You will pay for that.” He then pulled up his pants, told me to strip, grabbed my arm and pulled me into the house after him.

We were in a hallway that ran the length of the right side of the house. About halfway down was a door on the right that he opened, pushed me ahead of him, and I went down the dark stairs. At the bottom I looked around. The wall in front of me had mirrors, as did several other walls I could see. The room was painted a dark red, almost black, the ceiling was black. As we walked to the right and the room opened up, I could see chains hanging from the ceiling, a sling, several sets of shelves with various metal and leather things on them, including one that had a bunch of dildoes and such. To the left there was a large platform bed with mirrors behind it, on the ceiling, and on the wall to the left, and the bed was covered with some sort of black sheet. There appeared to be stuff further on, but the light was too dim to clearly see.

Charles was standing in the middle of the room, hands balled into fists by his side, his dick was ringed in steel with at least one big metal cock ring around his balls, pushing them out and forward as he dick looked already hard. “Kneel.” Fuck he sounded like Dr Mike when he said that. I kneeled where I was and was surprised when Roger kneeled too, but about a foot in front of me.

“The last time I saw you I know Dr Mike told you I took it easy on you and so I did. Not this time. This time I will do whatever the fuck I want to you and you will take it. I will hurt you, and you will heal but you will never be the same. Dr Mike may give you choices, well he says he will, but he never fucking does right? Well, you’ve got no choices here either.”

What did he mean by that? Fuck what was he going to do me? I had read shit in the papers before about crazy guys doing crazy shit to someone like cutting off a foot or something. No, that just my fear talking as my heart stared beating like 100 miles and hour and I started to sweat and shake a little.

Charles could see the fear on my face and confusion as he laughed and said, “I am your Leather Lord and Master. I will use and abuse you and I have no limits and now neither do you. Once I start I will not start and now you have no choice in the matter as I am going to rape the fuck out of you. You can cry, scream, and beg and plead, which I hope you do, but it will do you no good. The door is locked, this room is soundproof, and you are now my victim. Well, mine and his if he learns to behave.”

I looked at Roger, who turned slightly, looked at me, and licked at the little mark of dried blood on his lip as he smiled.

Charles continued, “You will learn to give yourself, all of yourself to me or whoever else asks it when ordered. Pain is necessary as you can only truly learn by scar tissue, being ripped, torn, and used. I can promise you though that I am an expert in inflicting pain and abuse, but I will not permanently damage you. No, never that, and even if you believe what I am doing is beyond what your body can take, you will be wrong, as you WILL TAKE IT! You will learn to fear me, serve me, and fear me even more, but there is hope, for if you serve me well, you will please not only me, but Dr Mike. Do you want to please Dr Mike?”

I was a bit stunned and just sat there, but Roger twisted around, slapped my face with his gloved hand and sneered, “Answer HIM!”

“Yes, please, I want to please Dr Mike,” I said, my voice wavering.

Charles smiled wide, reached to the side table, lit a smoke of some kind, and continued. “I am a Demon in the flesh, here to take your body and soul, all that is evil, I am the Ass Destroyer. Dr Mike wants you pushed beyond all boundaries, and believe me, you have no idea what is in store for you. I am Dr Mike’s Lieutenant and he is the one man, the only man I serve. I want a willing sacrifice and you will be willing – not now – but you will – you will give yourself totally to me. Some tops would give you drugs to make you lose control, I won’t, Jack Daniels/JD or whatever sure, but I want you to fight me, I will break you, just like I broke my Son here, but not the same way of course.”

“You see, my Son here is a Master in his own right, so his training is a bit different. His dick is full of death too and until he earns the right to have some ass to call his own, for now he serves as a recruiter I guess. He works for me and when the weather is warm I send him to the back patio of the Eagle to find some unsuspecting ass like yours who is just a dick hungry queer willing to do anything to get a taste of it. He will give them a taste of it for sure, but only to get them back here. Here is where the fun starts, here is where we rape them and turn them into infected AIDs holes to be used and fucked and tossed away. You should hear them cry and scream when we tell them we are infecting them!!! Maybe if you learn well you can serve me at the Eagle too, give that AIDs hole to some unsuspecting negative top at the Eagle – give those fuckers something to take home besides a hangover.”

“Here, before we begin, stand up and turn around so I can see,” Charles said. Finally, someone was going to pay attention to my tat. He said, “You know what that means Son? That means Dr Mike has made him a fucking killer, he has passed the bug and death onto some poor unsuspecting asshole. Pretty fucking amazing. I did not believe when the sick fuck told me, but seeing it is damn hot. This is one sick infected ass and today it is mine and if you are good, yours too Son.”

Why did he keep calling him Son? Was Roger his Son? They sort of looked alike, but I just thought he was a friend or something. I was smiling listening to them admire my tat and when I turned back around and Charles saw my smile he closed the distance between us in an instant and wrapped his big gloved hand around my throat. My eyes bulged in fear and his spit was flying in my face as he said, “WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SMILING ABOUT? You ain’t got to shit to be smiling about yet, you are a worthless piece of as flesh and I am going to beat that pride right out of you. You may think you are a biohazard piece of ass now, but trust me, there is so much more we will infect you with.”

Charles let go, stepped back as I caught my breath and he went on, “Son, you go get dressed properly.” He turned to me and said, “I have made you a special drink. Some JD and good stuff, like I said, I want you to fight me, so nothing too strong.”

Roger headed back the way we came, I guess to a room that had been off to the left of the small mirrored hallway. I accepted the drink from Charles and downed it as he motioned for me to drink up. Having not eaten since the day before and being scared shitless, the stuff went right to my head. Not usually drinking liquor helped too I guess. I finished, handed the glass back to him. Charles stepped towards me, “Kneel. Lick my boots.”

I looked up at him questioning, I had never done that before and frankly his boots looked pretty filthy.

“Are you questioning me?” Charles said as he took his right foot, planted it firmly in the middle of my chest and kicked me over onto my back. He was standing over me now, his boot planted firmly on my gut, “I will only fucking tell you once, when I do you better not question me.” So I scrambled onto my hands and knees and started licking his boots. As I did Charles started spitting me on me, calling me worthless, telling me my tat meant nothing, I was not worthy of serving him, and until I showed I was worthy I would never see Dr Mike again.

I was crushed, anything but that, I wanted – no needed – to see Dr Mike, so I decided I would do whatever it took to make that happen and began licking his boats like they contained the last drops of water in the biggest desert.

Roger came back into the room as I saw his big boots come into view. Charles said, “Get on all fours, but don’t stop cleaning those boots.” I did as ordered and soon felt Roger behind me. His gloved hands were rubbing my back, my ass, he spread my ass open and dug in, driving his tongue into my hole as his beard scraped me.

Charles reached down, slapped my face hard, then said, “Now the other one,” as Roger kept eating my ass. After a while Charles said, “Kneel.” I then kneeled in front of him, Roger got up and went and stood beside Charles.

I looked up that them, two Leather Lords and Masters towering over me, I got scared again, but tried not to show it as I waited for my next orders. I then saw that Roger was dressed now like Charles. Leather vest, leather pants with no crotch, he had armbands on each arm and metal cockrings around his balls. He also had more piercings, some small rings piercing his ball sac running from the base of his dick down towards his ass. His balls were a lot bigger than Charles, which were pretty big, and they looked black and blue.

Both of them were pretty well built and I also noticed that both of them had several tats on their arms, and chest, include a black biohazard tat peaking out from the left side just above where their hearts were. My dick started to get hard looking at them and I wanted to please them as I looked at their horse cocks again. Both of them were fairly hard and about the same size – holy fuck they were huge and both of them were dripping – gonorrhea drip.

“Dr Mike told me you tested positive for gonorrhea, but I know he has not treated you and doubt he will. You see there is nothing better than an ass that smells of infection and death and we are going to make sure you never get clean,” Charles said as he stepped closer and began rubbing his dick head over my face, spreading his gonorrhea drip on my lips, chin, nose, and cheeks. I opened my mouth to lick his dick and was stunned as he slapped me hard. “Did I fucking tell you to lick me? No, now shut that mouth, I ain’t done,” Charles said he as continued smearing my face.

Charles stepped back and Roger stepped over to me and repeated the process. He had a lot more drip coming out of his dick and the smell was awful and filled my nostrils as he covered my face too. My eyes were closed when he stopped as some of his drip was now on my eyelids, so I flinched a little when I felt someone grab my face between their gloved hands and then began licking me. It was Roger, could tell from the beard, and I stayed still as Roger licked my face clean of the drip they had just covered me in. He then opened my mouth with gloved fingers and started spitting in my mouth, feeding me all the toxic drip he had just cleaned off.

I swallowed hard and gagged a little and they both laughed. Roger let go of my face, stood up, and now shoved his dick into my mouth. I choked as he rammed my throat, Roger slapped my face and I choked even more. I leaned back to pull away a little but he put his hands on the back of my head and started pushing me down on his cock, hard. He was trying to fuck my face as hard as he could but there was no way I could take his dick and he was clearly frustrated. Roger pushed my head back, slapped me hard and said, “God damn little fucker!” and slapped me again. This time when he slapped me he caught more of my nose than my face and I felt some blood begin to trickle out of my nose.

“Fuck Son, you are still letting your nuts rule that head of yours. Take your time, he is ours and is not going anywheres and he will learn – no he will be forced – to take both of us just like we want, now clean him up,” Charles growled.

Roger bent down, glared at me, fuck he was pissed, grabbed my head again between his hands and started licking at the blood coming out of my nose as he applied pressure with his right thumb. He finished, stood up, and he and Charles went back by the table, both grabbed something to smoke, which I could tell by the smell was not cigarettes, and looked at me as I stayed kneeling where I was. After a few minutes Roger went and sat on the platform bed, his dick looking huge as it bounced and twitched. Charles came back to me, “Lick my balls.”

I flicked my tongue out and began licking his balls. He was very hairy, and tasted of sweat and his smell was so intoxicating. Total man funk, and I loved it. Charles slapped the side of my head as he laughed, “Damn boy, you have got a lot to learn. This is not some little cone of ice cream to be lapping, these are fucking man balls. I want you to put them in your mouth, suck on them, use that tongue, tug on them with your teeth eat those fuckers.”

So I did. His balls were big and I could fit one in my mouth at a time, but not two. I licked, sucked, and squeezed each one between my teeth and pulled back when I did, stretching them out and away from Charles’ dick. Charles moaned when I did that and started rubbing my head with his gloved hand. I tugged harder, and bit down more, and Charles moaned even louder, pulling away from me, stretching his balls out even further. I was afraid I was going to hurt him I guess, but the rougher I chewed, sucked, and stretched his balls the more he moaned and the harder his dick got and the more he started dripping precum onto my face. I was whimpering with pleasure and my own dick was so fucking hard I reached down and started to jack it.

I got slapped hard and Charles’ ball plopped out of my mouth trailed by a mouthful of spit. “DON’T fucking touch yourself. You WILL NOT cum unless I tell you it is OK,” Charles said as he stepped away. I was wiping the spit off my face as he grabbed his smoke and went and sat down by Roger.

Now it was Roger’s turn. He put his smoke down, stepped up, said, “You better learn to please him – and me – and do it fucking right.” So I repeated what I had done with Charles, tugging on Roger’s balls with my mouth as I slurped and ate them. Roger’s were a lot bigger than Charles’ and it took me a while to figure out how to get it in my mouth, but I did and soon had him moaning.

“Pull hard – yeah bite them good, pull them asshole – HARDER!” Roger screamed at me as he got more and more worked up as I bruised his balls with my mouth. “FUCK you’re making me cum – open your mouth take my CUM!!!” he screamed. I opened wide as his hot cum shot into my mouth, and down my throat. His cum was really thick and sour, but tasted so good. I then licked his dick clean as he smiled, stepped back, slapped the side of my head lightly and said, “Whew, damn, that was good. Don’t worry, I can cum again like that in no time and plan to feed you a few loads in your ass too.”

Roger grabbed his smoke and sat down on the bed beside Charles who was stroking his dick. Charles got up, made me another big drink, and handed it to me. I was still kneeling and Charles bent down and kissed me hard, tastings his Son’s load in my mouth. He then let me down the drink, took the glass and went back to smoke with Roger.

After a few minutes Charles said something and Roger scrambled up, got behind me, pulled my arms behind my back and lifted me up. Charles was now standing directly over me and I trembled as he looked down at me. He did look truly evil in this light and it was hot as shit in that basement, so the sweat made him glisten. Not only that but his cock was hard and was gleaming with the gonorrhea drip and precum.

He slapped my face, “What do you want?” I was surprised and just opened my mouth and nothing came out. He slapped me again, a little harder, “What do you want?”

This time I said, “Please fuck me.”

Charles slapped me harder “WHAT DO YOU WANT?” This time I replied, “Please Sir, rape me with your big dick, I want your AIDs cum!”

Charles laughed, smiled, and said to Roger, “Get him ready,” to me Charles said, “Dr Mike has taught you well.”

Roger pushed me forward to the right towards the large leather swing that was hanging from the ceiling. He pushed my chest forward onto the sling and I had to step up onto the small platform under the swing to stabilize myself. Roger walked in front of me, yanked my arms forward, and put each wrist in a handcuff looped to the chains on each side. My chest and torso were on the sling as my face hung over the far edge. Roger moved the wood platform I had been standing on, so now almost all my weight was on the sling and I was barely able to balance myself on my tip toes.

The sling swayed, the chains clanged as the thick links banged together. The smell of the leather was intoxicating, and the JD made me feel dizzy and fucked up. Roger came back around the front and pulled a leather hood down over my head. I could not see, but there was a hole for my nose and mouth. “Here, sniff these, good Amsterdam shit poppers,” he said, his voice muffled a little through the hood as I felt a cold glass bottle under my nose. I took several big hits, and felt them kick in and mix with the drink. My head was throbbing and chest felt tight, when I felt a pair of gloved hands running over my ass.

Charles had huge hands and I remembered from before he liked rubbing my ass. This time the rubbing did not last long as he hauled back and slapped my right ass cheek. I yelped, tried to move, but lost my footing on the wood so just swung a little Charles laughed, hauled off and slapped my left side. He then continued slapping my ass, alternating sides as I tried to shift and move to get away.

The next pain was 10 times worse than the slap had been. He was now using something like a stick, which I would learn later was a leather crop. I cried out a little as Charles began striping the flesh on my ass, first one side, then the next, harder and harder. I would feel the sting first, then the pain would shoot into my flesh as the burning of each whipping took hold. I was crying out, begging him to stop, pleading, and trying to move my ass out of the line of fire. But it was futile as any movement just made me swing back and forth a little and I soon realized no matter what I did I was going nowhere. I also realized each time I tried to run Charles whipped me harder.

Charles stopped, leathered hands ran over the welts forming on my ass and I felt a hand against the side of my hooded head and hot breath near my mouth as a voice said, “ I am going to rape you now – you hear me – not like before, This time there will be no piss from Dr Mike to prelube you, just what you work out of my dick so you better jiggle that ass for me and make me precum. More importantly, you will bleed because I am going to fuck to hurt and that is the best lube of all.”

I started to shake and shiver from fear, the cold, the drink, not sure which, but could not stop and tried to get some leverage with my feet to move with no luck, so I started to beg as loudly as I could, which still sounded a bit far away with the hood on. “Please NO, please DON’T! Please STOP! PLEASE!!!”

I did not hear a reply, but felt the poppers under my nose and Roger telling me to hit them. I breathed as deep as I could and they were too quickly taken away. I needed more, but I felt Charles’ gloved hands spread my ass wide and the PA in the head of his horse dick push against my asshole. Even though I had taken a lot of dick the past several months, I had not been fucked in a few days and was naturally tight, so there was no way in hell his dick was going in me. Charles worked a bare finger in past his dick head and started clawing at my guts, then two, round and round inside my ass. I started feeling warm and knew he had made me bleed and soon felt him push his dick head a little in my hole, working it around. He pushed side to side and kept up constant pressure on my hole.

I breathed a sigh of relief as this was not as bad as I feared, but when I did my hole must have relaxed a little as Charles was now lodged in my outer ring and my ass was stretched to the limit. I screamed a little from the shock and surprise as he grabbed my hips and pulled me back towards him. Again my feet lost all footing and I was hanging in mid-air as he pulled me onto his dick.

The mix of blood, precum, and gonorrhea drip was doing its job and lubing his horse dick up. Charles continued to pull my ass open as he shoved into me, and I continued to yell and scream and buck and try to get away, rattling the chains with every movement to escape. Charles then seemed to push me away and I realized he was using the leverage and motion of the sling to dig deeper. When the sling came back, so did my open hole and his dick tore my ass. He was ripping me raw with his AIDs filled dick and the pain was unbelievable

I now felt a hand on my face and the muffled voice of Roger who said, “Fuck boy, he has you all bloody all ready and he ain’t even started yet. Let me hear you scream for him to stop, come on now.”

I obliged, or tried to, as when I went to plead again this time Charles’ dick slammed balls deep and I was ripped in half. The scream caught in my throat, the blood running out of my ass, and the heat and pain radiating from my hole was beyond anything I had experienced before. His thrusts were still small, but so painful, and every inch of that horse dick was like being cut with a knife. As happened the first time he rape fucked me, I think I passed out a little off and on from the pain as my mind was overwhelmed as my body was shocked beyond what I could handle.

I was totally at his mercy. Charles was balls deep and paused, he then slapped my ass again hard a few times renewing the pain from the whipping, my ass reflexed, clinched, then let go and as it did he started slam fucking me. I was crying, screaming, and begging him to stop now. I could not take it anymore. It hurt so fucking bad. There was no joy in this, fuck Dr Mike! What was he thinking! I tried to struggle against the chains, but Charles just fucked harder as I did and I just felt like a side of beef in the slaughter house hanging off the hooks.

Roger was back at my face, hand on the side of my head as he said, “Fuck yeah! You should see this shit! Of wow – he fucked you up! Damn! He’s gonna fucking cum in you – you are so getting his AIDs from this!” Roger had apparently kneeled down in front of me as he started to kiss me hard, muffling my screams with his mouth as he held my head and tongue fucked me as Charles fucked my ass.

Charles was now pulling me with all his might back onto his dick and then pushing me away and pulling me back. His balls were slapping my ass and his dick was shredding my insides with every thrust. I was taking him all – his entire fucking horse dick – over 11 inches of ass destroyer, but at the time I could only see the white hot pain. My dick was not even hard as the pain wiped everything from view. Charles then stopped, the chains shuddered, and so did Charles. I could feel his dick quiver, pulse, and unload in me as he swelled and shot his AIDs cum into my bloody ass.

It seemed like a few minutes as Charles’ dick continued to quiver, flex, and fill my guts as he slowly continued working his dick in my torn ass to ensure his toxic load coated my entire guts. Roger continued kissing me, forcing his spit into my mouth as he did, gnawing at my lips, scraping me with his beard. I could barely breathe, only whimper, and could not grasp what had just happened.

Slowly Charles backed out of my ass and when he finally came free I could feel all the fuck juice begin running out of my hole, down my legs, and onto the floor. The pain was even worse in some ways without him in me and my ass felt abandoned, I guess. Hard to describe, as much as I wanted him to stop, I now wanted him back inside of me and whimpered even more. Roger stopped kissing me and I was left hanging there, finally able to try to relax.

My reprieve was short lived as I soon felt gloved hands on my ass again, slowly running over the now fully-formed welts that covered each cheek. Slowly the hands worked back and forth and then SLAM! They started slapping my ass hard again. I yelled in surprise and pain and heard muffled laughter. SLAM! SLAM!! SLAM!!!! Back and forth, the leather stinging my already tender flesh.

The gloved hands then spread my ass and I felt Roger’s bearded face push between my cheeks and nip and tongue at my shredded hole. I begged, “Please, oh fuck please don’t! I can’t really I can’t, please let me just get up a minute.”

Roger laughed, I heard him say, “Now you will pay,” as his slammed his horse dick up my already torn ass. Charles had left me gaping and wounded and Roger’s dick went balls deep on the first thrust. I saw white hot pain and think I passed out a little again. I started to scream and beg, but my pleas fell on deaf ears as Roger took his turn raping me with his gonorrhea dick. Once he found his rhythm he started slapping my ass too so a new level of pain was added to the fuck. After a bit of that he leaned forward, grabbing me just above my hips and squeezed hard as he slam fucked my ass. I was crying again and it seemed like he fucked forever and never slowed down as he pummeled me, digging into my sides harder with his fingers as his dick dug as deep as he could into my guts. Finally, blessedly, Roger came and unloaded another load in me, this time in my ass, but no slow pull out for him, he just yanked his dick out, taking half my guts with him when he did.

More wetness ran down my legs and I could hear Charles and Roger saying something to each other, but could not make it out. I lay in the sling for a long time, was able to stop crying, and slowly realized I had other sensations besides pain.

Stay Tuned for Part 2 – The Leather Lord’s Continue Their Training and the Return of Dr Mike

• Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

Part 2 – The Leather Lord’s Continue Their Training and the Return of Dr Mike

The hood muffled all other sounds in the room so the only noise filling my head was my own whimpering and gasping breath as I tried to recover from the brutal rape fuck Charles and his Son, Roger, had just given me. My legs and arms felt numb and I was still chained into the sling. The warm mix of cum, blood, and gonnorhea drip was running out my hole and my ass was left gaping, and torn up from their assault.

I lay tied up in the sling for a while and finally felt someone uncuff my hands and help me back up off the sling. I had a hard time finding my footing and standing, and heard both Charles and Roger laugh as I stumbled.

“Fuck Sir, you fucked him silly!” Roger said as he laughed. Yeah, real funny, he may have a big dick, but witty he was not. But I was just trying to focus on standing up as with the hood on and not being able to see I felt even more off balance.

“You feel like you got to shit boy? Huh?” Charles said as he slapped the side of my head. “Speak up. Do you? Well you’re not going to. There is a reason I told you not to eat and Dr Mike already had you trained to be clean and prepared, that’s because we plan to fuck you deep, and that feeling you got right now down in your guts, you know what that is?” he asked as he slapped me again, “That’s called ‘being fucked out’ – that’s what that’s called.” I then felt three gloved fingers dig up into my ass and I yelped as I rewarded with shocks of pain and laughter. “Yes boy, we just started to open you up and you better keep everything we gave you all up that ass. Now Son here is a bit thirsty, so if you have to piss, now is the time to do it, you understand?” Charles said as he slapped my head again. “When you feel his mouth on you, you relax and let it go and don’t worry, you are going to get it all back.”

Roger let go of me, I still felt a bit wobbly, but managed to stay standing. I had never pissed in someone’s mouth before and expected him to be rough, but he wasn’t as he gently guided the head of my dick to his open mouth. I felt like I had to piss so bad, but nothing happened as the pressure in my ass made it difficult to relax enough to piss. Charles finally said, “Here, drink this up first, it should help,” as he handed me another drink. I managed to find my mouth and down it and felt the warmth of the liquor kick in. Roger then pushed a finger up into me between my balls and my asshole. For some reason that made me feel like I wanted to piss even more and I was able to relax enough to get a little bit out, and as that came, relaxed some more, and once the stream got going good and strong Roger clamped his mouth completely around my dick and swallowed all my piss. He then stood up, grabbed my face between his hands, and fed me some of my piss back into my mouth and worked it around with his tongue.

“Kneel,” Charles said. “You better swallow every drop of what I give you,” he said as he opened my mouth with his leather gloved fingers and guided the head of his dick in. Luckily he was not hard, but even soft his dick was still really big. I felt his dick pulse, twitch, throb and him shift a little bit, he then grabbed the back of my head, push me onto his dick a little more and started pissing. His piss was burning hot and tasted dark and rotten. It felt like it was coating my throat as it slid down into my stomach and as it reached my guts, I felt suddenly full, and hot, and like I had just ate a huge meal. His stream seemed to last forever and I was having a hard time keeping up and started to choke and gag and some of it actually came out my nose, but I didn’t pull all the way off his dick, which pleased him. “Good, very good boy, I saw how you fought to keep taking it, I like that I told you, want to see you fight – fight to resist me but also fight to please me. You see that Son?”

Roger’s voice was muffled and was followed by some large scuffing sounds like something was being moved. I soon felt gloved hands helping me up and then Roger’s beard as he forced my mouth open with his, held my head, and started working his tongue around tasting what was left of Charles’ piss.

“Alright, enough of that,” Charles barked, “Get the fuck over here, he has had more than enough rest, more than he deserves.” With that Roger pushed/led me further back into the room until I bumped into something in front of me.

Charles was right in front of my face, “Remember when Dr Mike told you to practice your breathing? Whether you are being fucked, or sucking, or something, you must stay in control of your body – at least in your mind. You know I control your body here, but up there (as he slapped my head) that is you, and you need to learn to focus. Help him up.”

Roger then pushed me forward into what I had bumped into and as I put my hands out and landed half on, half off, it felt like a big plastic or vinyl pillow, or bench or something. Roger pushed at my ass and I got on my hands and knees. “No, no, too high,” Charles said as Roger then pulled me back. I heard scuffling as something was moved, then Roger pushed me forward again until my head hit something hard. “Yes, good,” Charles said, as Roger pushed me forward a foot or so, he then let go and I could feel gloved hands rubbing my welted and bloody ass.

Someone then was pulling me forward a bit, and someone beside me was half raising me up as my arms were spread and my neck and wrists were placed on something hard as I was made to be half leaning forward with my arms bent at about a 90 degree angle, but still on my knees. “Keep your head down, don’t move,” Roger said. I then felt pressure as something closed in around my neck and wrists and I heard the sound of metal on wood.

The Leather Lords had just locked me in a wooden stock like the Pilgrims put witches in and shit – fuck! There was just raw wood around my wrists with not much space for me to wiggle my arm in a twisting motion, and the hole definitely was not big enough to get my hand out. The hole my neck was through had some padding, but I soon realized I had to sort of lean my weight against my arms to help hold me upright. “Here, move your knees a up a little” Charles said as he slid something else under me, and I realized I was now just a little bit higher so the pressure on my neck was less.

“Those fucking gym mats come in handy for lots of things, but especially getting a hole at just the right height,” Charles said, “And remember what I told you before,” he continued as he leather gloved hand was now rubbing my ass, then slapped me hard, first one cheek, then the other, “I own you today and I WILL NOT HOLD BACK.”

With that the cold steel of Charles’ cock ring forced it’s way into my ass, followed by his horse dick, reopening the shreds in my guts that had dried close with blood and reigniting the pain in my ass. I screamed out, no words, just primal pain as his weight forced my body forward against the wood stocks, and my knees and body absorbed the brunt of his forceful pushing up my ass. The way I was angled his dick did not just go straight in as it did in the sling, but hit the back of my guts with each thrust and then tore its way upwards on a path of destruction.

Charles must have known the effect this would have and as I tried to twist and pull away – with nowhere to run – he fucked harder. As he fucked I felt him lean a bit over me so that part of his chest was on my upper back and his arms above mine, he grabbed onto the stock for leverage. I could feel the heat from his body, his sweat, and his voice now telling me how he was raping me with his AIDs filled dick. I could not help it and started crying again, a mix of pain but also frustration. I could not move, I had NO control, and that frustrated the fuck out of me. I tried to buck my hips and get the weight of him off me, I tried moving my arms, hoping to jab him or something to make him stop a minute – if I could just get a breath – a little break.

Nothing worked however, so I just had to take it. The pain was just as intense, but somehow less now, and I then realized I did not know where Roger was. I soon found out as Charles yanked his dick out of me and I felt Roger and his beard as he licked at my bruised and welted ass and hole just before slamming his dick in and adding a new layer of pain to my torn ass as he raped me again.

Charles was now in front of me, he slapped my hooded head a couple times as he moved the tip of his dick back and forth across my mouth. His dick pulled away, he leaned down, and through the sound the stock was making as Roger breeded my ass raw, and my own whimpers, his voice carried as he said, “We will now see how well you have learned to breathe.”

His leather gloved fingers from one hand were shoved into my mouth and forced my mouth open and wide. Fingers from his other hand joined them and they dig and clawed at my gums, the inside of my cheeks, my tongue and more at my gums. He then shoved what was like a big toothbrush into my mouth and started scraping at my gums, tongue, and cheeks and I could taste blood as he made my mouth raw. Charles then knelt down in front of me and started spitting into my mouth. After each spit, he would run one of his fingers all around inside my mouth, digging at it, working his spit in with the blood.

Charles stood up, pushed the ring at the head of his dick into my open my mouth and said, “Lick my piss hole, I want you to suck out all of the gonorrhea drip and move it around your shredded mouth with your tongue.” So I did, I began digging at the hole with my tongue and as he oozed drip and precum then coated my mouth with it.

In one thrust Charles then shoved as much of his dick into my mouth as he could, which was not a lot as he was fucking huge and the surprise made me try to clamp my jaws shut and he quickly pulled back out. Charles slapped me hard twice and said, “Fuck – here – hit these poppers and when I say open that fucking mouth now, you better do it as I am going to kill that gag reflex.” So I inhaled deeply several times and felt the rush of the poppers kick in. Roger was still slam fucking my ass and was now moving a bit from side to side instead of just straight in and out like he was trying to widen my hole up.

Charles then grabbed the sides of my head, I opened my mouth and he shoved his dick in as far as it would go. I started to gag, and choke, I could not breathe, and was trying to push him out with my tongue. He pulled back a little and as I gasped for breath he slapped me hard and then slammed his dick in my throat as hard as he could. It hit the back of my throat and with my neck angled and stretched like it was in the stock it pushed right on until my airway was completely blocked and filled with dick.

I was struggling hard now to breathe and Charles withdrew his dick part way and I gulped for air, he then slapped me hard, slammed his dick forward again and once more I was choking and dying for air. This time he left it there a couple seconds, but it felt like an eternity as I could not breathe. Roger just kept fucking, but now the pain in my ass was nothing – all focus was on trying to breathe and even breathing through my nose did nothing as my entire throat was filled with raw Leather Lord dick, tears streamed down my face inside the hood and the pressure in my head was incredible.

My stomach and insides started to revolt and this time when Charles pulled back, his dick was followed by the piss and JD that had been in my stomach as I threw up all around his dick and it started to spill out the sides of my mouth. He pulled his dick all the way out of my mouth and said, “Yeah that’s it, let it out, let it out. Here – hit the poppers again.” Just as I finished Roger started whipping my ass as he fucked me with the leather stick and I screamed in pain. Charles just laughed, pushed his dick into my mouth and slammed it down my throat again. This time he held it even longer and again when he pulled back his dick was followed with what was left in my stomach. I gulped in huge breaths of air and was waiting for the poppers, but none came, just his dick forcing my mouth open again.

Charles then grabbed my head again between his hands and started rape fucking my throat. He did not pull out all the way again, just enough so that if I breathed through my nose I could get a little air if I timed it right. I was focusing on that, only that, just trying to breath as his big AIDs dick fucked my throat and Roger continued to fuck my ass. Charles then slowed his fucking down, “No, no, don’t want to cum yet, you still have some more practice to do.” He now shoved his dick in as far as it would go and held it there. I was fighting to breathe and clawing in the air with my locked up hands trying to grasp any breath. After what seemed like an eternity Charles pulled out far enough for me to get some air and I was panting through my nose like a race horse. Once more Charles shoved his dick fully into my throat and this time he did not pull out and as I fought and fought to breathe the more his dick seemed to press against the walls of my throat, and I soon passed out.

As I came back around Charles was patting the side of my face and it took me a bit to focus on his voice, “There you go, come on now boy, that’s it, go ahead Son.” Roger who was no longer fucking me, started whipping my ass again, I screamed out, Charles laughed and said, “Fuck, nothing better than to bring you back to your sense than a good whipping, don’t stop Son, that’s it, he’s squirming good now, time to go for another round.” With that Charles started throat fucking me again and filling my throat with his dick.

This time though, I didn’t fight, I just relaxed, focused on trying to breathe, and embraced it, trying to think how fucking hot it was that he was raping my throat and raping the gag reflex right out of me. Roger continued to whip me and I could not help moaning and whining, but I now wanted it, wanted them both, maybe it was because I was still light headed, but I did not want them to stop.

Charles was not rough fucking my throat now, he was pushing in nice and slow, resting a bit, and slowly pulling out as his hands massaged my throat, easing the path for his dick. I found my rhythm in breathing and did not panic each time he closed my throat off and tried to flex the muscles in my neck in time to his big gloved hands. Charles then pulled his dick out, I sucked in a few gulps of air and asked, “Please Sir, please, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!!”

My begging was rewarded with Charles’ wet, gonno covered dick sliding back into my mouth. As he got it in Charles asked, “You want it deep? Want me to choke you on my dick again? That what you want boy?” I could not speak, only gurgle, moan, and nod my head a little yes. Inside I was screaming for him to choke me on his dick again, I had never felt anything like that in my life. Charles understood, he understood I had just given myself willingly to him to fuck how he wanted and he rewarded me by shoving his dick as far down my throat as he could, ensuring he was in as he held both sides of my head in his leathered, gloved hands, and once again he choked me out on his fat, thick, AIDs horse dick.

This time when I came around Roger was kissing me, tonguing my mouth, and when I started to moan he pulled off and Charles said, “Very good boy, that was more than I expected from you today, so I am pleased to say the least. Your throat is going to hurt like hell for a while. It will hurt to swallow and hurt to breathe, and every time you do you will remember how I felt inside you won’t you? Wishing I was choking you again, won’t you?” I shook my head yes as Charles continued. “My Son here is now anxious to see what you can do, so you need to please him like you pleased me.”

Roger slid his dick in my mouth and I did not resist. I welcomed it, wanted it, and wanted him to fuck my throat like Charles had, and he did. I could hear Charles coaching him, guiding him, and Roger went from fucking hard and fast and slamming my throat, to slowing down and pausing when he was in deep. I was pretty sure now that his dick was thicker than Charles’ as it seemed he stretched my mouth and throat even more. He slowed his fucking, holding his dick deep in my throat as I relaxed, letting him choke me on his infected meat. Unlike Charles though, he did not choke me out, but pulled back out and too soon my throat and mouth were empty.

I was breathing hard and tried to speak, to ask for more, but couldn’t. My throat hurt so bad, and clenched when I tried. Roger opened the stock, helped back up off the mats and stand up. I was dizzy, my legs were really cramping, but I was clearly horny and enjoyed it as my dick was hard as a rock.

“Here, drink a little of this water, then I got a big shot of JD for you,” Charles said. It hurt when I swallowed the water, and I winced. I then drank the JD and that hurt too, and burned as it went down. Roger then led me to the platform bed and with every step I felt wetness run out my ass. Roger turned me around, he sat on the bed, and guided me down onto his dick. I gasped as his big cock filled my torn ass up and could not believe it when I realized I had him completely inside of me as his bull balls pressed against my ass.

Charles grabbed my head and said, “Son has learned well today, so as his reward, he gets to use you now as he wishes. You will obey him just as you obeyed me.” I shook my head yes as Roger wrapped his arms around my chest, pulled me tight towards him, and started pumping my ass. Roger then pulled me backwards as he laid back onto the bed, with me on my back on his chest. He placed his feet up on the bed and then continued fucking my ass, nice, steady, and deep. After a while Roger rolled me to the right and onto my side, and before he continued held the poppers under my nose. “Here, take a hit, you got my dick all revved to go.”

I hit the poppers and Roger then lifted my left leg so he could mount my hole the way he wanted. I don’t think he liked that position as he quickly yanked his dick out and said, “I need to smoke.” He got up and I lay there, my ass burning and aching, my throat crushed, but wanting nothing more than to have both ends full of dick again. Roger sat on the bed, so I scooted up beside him and reached out to try to touch his dick, groping to find it in my darkness, but as I did he slapped me hard, “I didn’t fucking tell you to touch me.”

Roger got off the bed, so trying to think what I could do to appease him, I offered my ass. I scooted around onto my hands and knees, edged back to the end of the bed so my ass was up and pushed out, put my face down on the bed, and reach around with both hands and pulled my cheeks apart. My hole was open, waiting, begging for him. I felt him as he stepped between my legs, “Fuck, that hole is nasty and torn up and you still want more? You are a slut now aren’t you. Yeah I think Sir has broken you, and I helped. We broke, you.” I pulled my cheeks apart as far as I could, silently begging him to rape me again, fill me up, breed me with AIDs cum.

I was not disappointed as Roger dropped onto me, slamming balls deep with all his weight. I grunted and moaned, but did not scream or cry as he fucked me. Roger pulled out, laid on the bed with his feet on the floor and told me to sit on his dick again. This time he told me to face him, and as I lifted my ass over his dick to sit on he slammed up and thrust in and I pushed back to meet him.

“Take your hands and grab my balls, and squeeze those fuckers,” Roger said. As I reached around behind me and found his bull balls, I began squeezing them, one in each hand. Each time I pressed tight Roger moaned, bucked, and fucked me harder. I was now riding his dick and squeezing his balls hard. “Fuck…fuck…yeah that’s it, squeeze em, squeeze em…..fuck fuck FUCK!!” Roger unloaded up my ass and as he did I squeezed his nutts even tighter, making him reach around to try to undo my grip. I laughed a little on the inside, knowing I hurt him, even a little. He then pulled me down onto his chest and started kissing me. His dick only relaxed a little and still filled my ass as his tongue worked my mouth.

We kissed for a long time and my lips were sort of raw from his beard, but I enjoyed taking his spit and feeling his big dick still inside me.

I guess Charles came back because Roger pushed me off to the side and pulled his dick out and I heard muffled voices. I stayed where I was, feeling the wetness in my ass and the taste of Roger in my mouth. He came back, pulled me off the bed and Charles said, “Kneel. WHAT do you want?” I guess they did not want an answer as he immediately said, “WHO do you want? Who do you serve?”

I was then slapped, really hard. “WHO DO YOU SERVE?” Slap.

“You Sir, I serve you,” I said. SLAP “Umm, I serve you and Roger, I serve you both Masters,” I tried. SLAP. Then I screamed, “DR MIKE!!! I SERVE DR MIKE!!!!” Charles and Roger both laughed – “Yes, yes you do, yes you do”, Charles said.

Roger then grabbed my arms, lifted me up and guided me back towards to the sling. I was then handed a big glass of JD and told to slam it, which I did. This time Roger had me step up on the platform backwards and guided my ass so I sat on the edge of it. It swayed a little, but he held it as he pushed me so I was lying on my back. He lifted my arms, cuffed each one to the chains, then slipped my feet through some manacles hanging from the chains, raised my legs, and locked my ankles into the manacles so my legs were spread open and up, and asshole was vulnerable once again to any assault.

“Leave us Son,” Charles said. Charles then started rubbing his gloved hands up and down my legs, over my ass cheeks, rammed a couple fingers into my bruised hole a few times, then ran his hands up the side of my body, making me quiver, as he came up by my head. His big hands grabbed my head and he started unzipping the hood. As he took it off my eyes fought to adjust to what little light there was in the room, and Charles laughed as he also uncuffed my hands. I was confused and thought maybe I had done something wrong and. Charles put the hood on a shelf and walked back towards the other end of the sling, so I reached down with my hands and pulled my cheeks apart so my hole was gaping, open, asking him to fill it like I had done for Roger.

Charles saw what I was doing, and he gave me a big, wicked smile. “You sure?” Charles asked. “You are willing to sacrifice yourself to me now?”

“Yes please,” I begged, “Please rape me again, use me, sacrifice me, ANYTHING YOU WANT.”

Charles’ face got very stern, and he said, “Oh I will. I am going to make your hole bleed so good for me and I sent my Son away as this time is just between you and me. I told you I had much more to infect you with, and today I have given you another gift, Hepatitis.”

HEPATITIS? He gave me HEP? Fear flashed across my face, but was replaced with desire as I realized I wanted more of him, no matter what, no limits, and Charles knew it.

“You will now give yourself totally to me, let go, sacrifice yourself. The HEP B is my own secret gift to you and through you to my Son – he does not know, but you will give it to him – I will make sure of that. Remember that toothbrush I used to make your mouth bloody? It was covered in my own blood and every bit of juice from my dick has infected you as well. HEP B is more infectious than the AIDs bug, and I have filled your bloody ass with a ton of it, but just for good measure I want you to lick my finger – suck that infected blood out – let me rub it around your bloody gums.”

Charles came back to my head, showed me his now naked right hand as he held out a finger and with his now gloveless left hand, took a big needle and pricked his finger hard several times. The blood welled up from the small wounds and he shoved it in my mouth, telling me to suck on it. I did, tasting the metallic tinge of his blood and sucking his finger to keep the blood flowing. He then rubbed it around my gums and mouth for good measure.

His finger left my mouth and I knew he was ready as his horse dick was standing at full attention, with the gonorrhea drip and precum making the head and PA ring shiny and glisten. Charles went back down by my ass, and I reached around again to try to open my hole for him.

Charles was brutal as he raped me, hanging onto the chains for leverage, making them rattle with his hunger and desire. Slamming balls deep, tearing my insides over and over and my ass got bloodier, wetter, and opened for him. I totally let go, emotionally, mentally, physically, I had nothing left to fight with and sacrificed myself to him and it was the most amazing sex ever.

I begged him, as loud as I could, to fuck me harder and Charles gave it to me. No holding back. He started to pull completely out and slamming back in. A few times the head did not line up quite right, but the force of his body made sure my hole could not resist as his dick bent a little then popped through. Over and over.

“Put your hands on my arms,” Charles said as he leaned forward, his big chest looming over me, his eyes evil and intent, as his hands wrapped around my throat. “I want you to feel the power, the control, feel my muscles as I take you to the edge. I want to see it in your eyes, see that you know I own you now and if you truly have sacrificed yourself.”

I placed my hands around his huge arms and felt the muscles flex as he tightened the grip on my throat and started fucking again. I stared into his eyes and saw his hunger, his need, his desire to hurt me and use me, and I wanted it. I begged, pleaded, mumbled, and asked for it harder, deeper, rougher.

Charles picked up the pace of his fucking and as his AIDs and HEP filled dick tore my guts, his fingers closed around my throat, tighter and tighter. I could feel every tendon and muscle in his arms flex as he squeezed and I loved it! When my eyes started to flutter and I was on the edge, Charles lightly relaxed his grip and his fucking slowed in time.

He repeated this over and over, taking us both to the edge, then slowing and pulling back. Each time his grip got a little tighter around my throat and relaxed less and less, so that by now I felt I was constantly right on the edge of losing consciousness, but just aware enough to know what he was doing. Charles was a true Leather Lord and Master who knew what he was doing.

I knew Charles was close to cumming as his pace suddenly picked up again and he started swearing, screaming in ecstasy as his orgasm built, split flying from his open mouth, and just when I knew he was getting to the point of no return his hands clamped like a vice around my throat and I passed out with his evil eyes being the last thing I saw.

Dr Mike Returns

I don’t know how long I was out, but when I came around I realized the leather hood was back on my head and that I was laying face down on the platform bed. I shifted my arms and legs a little, felt a puddle of wetness under me as my ass leaked, and took a few deep breaths. I felt movement as someone got onto the bed and a hand began running over my shredded ass. I felt the meat of a dick against my leg as he moved up over my body, and several fingers drive into my ass and started digging and clawing at my insides. I gasped a little, not from the fingers going in, or the pain from the nails digging at me, but because I knew that touch – DR MIKE!! Could it be? My heart beat faster and while my head was still fuzzy I was sure it was him.

The fingers were pulled out of my ass and moved over and around my biohazard tat on my lower back, coating it in ass juice, blood, and cum. His body then lay on top of mine and his steel hard dick popped into my open hole. His hands closed around my throat as a menacing voice whispered in my ear, “I am here now, I am here.”

It was Dr MIKE!!! I tried clenching my ass, making it tighter for him, and even though he was smaller than Charles and Roger, Dr Mike’s dick felt fucking amazing! Dr Mike grunted in appreciation and fucked me harder, “Your ass is mine, you are my AIDs whore, and have done well. Charles has served me well with what he did to you, and I am pleased with you both. You have earned every toxic drop you have received, and there is more to come,” Dr Mike whispered in my ear as his dick worked my ass, shifting side-to-side, angling in, then up, and straight down as he hit every wall. His pace quickened far too soon, “You fucking AIDS WHORE!! THAT HOLE IS MINE!!! YOU ARE MINE!!! MINE!!!!!!!!!” as he shot his toxic cum inside me.

When Dr Mike pulled out and got off, I started to rollover as I wanted to see him, but his voice was loud, menacing, “Kneel. Do not move.”

So I kneeled on the bed and waited, and waited, and waited. After a while I felt leather gloved hands guide me to the edge of the bed and helped me stand. The hood was unzipped and there was Roger, smiling ear-to-ear, with Charles standing a few feet away. Roger looked at Charles, who nodded, and as Roger got behind me and spread my cheeks and started lapping at Dr Mike’s cum dripping out of my bloody hole, Charles came forward and held out his hand.

Charles handed me a stack of Polaroid photos and smiled. They were of me, shots of my ass cheeks welted, cut, and bloody from the whipping, of my hole bruised, bloody and with cum dripping out, of me in the stock with Charles’ dick shoved down my throat, and more.

“Dr Mike wanted to know that I did as he asked me not to hold back, and he quite enjoyed these, and it showed him how well you did. If he had not been pleased you would not have seen him today. That was his wish, to see you only if you had totally surrendered to me and if you are worthy of his mark and tat, which you did and you are. Dr Mike likes nothing more than cumming in a hole that has been brutally raped and torn, so we will have to do this again,” Charles said with an evil smile. “Look at yourself well in the mirror when you get home and see how I have marked you. My fingers will show their mark on your bruised neck for several days, and your ass will be black and blue for quite a while as well.”

Roger finished eating out my ass and licking me clean and stood up, and came around to share with me a mouth full of my own ass droppings. He then went upstairs to get my clothes, and Charles grabbed my head between his hands and kissed me hard, tasting what Roger had just fed me. He pulled his mouth away, shoved a few fingers up my ass, leaned in and whispered, “I will make sure your hole never heals. Dr Mike has said I will be allowed to rape you again, and I like that – maybe too much – because it is rare that I find an AIDs hole that pleases me so well and that hole needs to be kept raw and bloody and torn up. Next time, I will leave your whole body bruised.”

Roger came back downstairs with my clothes, I got dressed, and he then drove me home. When we got near my place Roger parked the truck and said, “Sir Charles said I could breed you again if I felt like it and I do as my nuts are full of cum again. He’s not here to protect you this time, and I am going to make you scream when I rape you with my horse dick – consider it a gift and payback for earlier.”

I laughed a little, and said, “Yes Sir, and please promise to lick my hole clean when you are done, BECAUSE I HAVE A GIFT FOR YOU TOO.”

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 10 years later...