Taking 18yo High School Twink On A Date

http://fuckworker.blogspot.com/2012/04/taking-18yo-high-school-twink-on-date.html

blog55.jpg

I was really looking forward to my next encounter with Andy, my beautiful, delicious 18 year old bottom boy. I had started chatting with him on Adam4Adam and one thing led do another. After our first encounter, which was pretty hot, I must say, we decided to get together again. Andy wanted me to take him out for a proper date and that’s what I was planning for him. This sweet boy deserves whatever I can give him, and I planned to give him the very best that I can. Hence, the date on Saturday night.

Andy was so excited about our date that he was practically glowing when he got to my apartment. We had decided to meet there because it was just easier and he had already been here. He showed up dressed so hot that it was all I could do not to break him down and fuck him right then and there. But I restrained myself, knowing what was coming later that night, and settled for a deep, tongue probing kiss.

We didn’t dally, though, because we had some reservations to get to if I was going to make good on my promise of introducing Andy to sushi, one of my personal favorite culinary delights. I had made a reservation in one of the greatest sushi places in the city, It also happened to be located in what’s known as the gay part of town. So it all worked out perfectly.

The evening just kept getting better. As it turned out, Andy was quite fond of sushi. He sampled at least one of everything they offered and loved everything that he tried. This made me feel even better about our connection because it just seemed that we continued to find more things in common the more time we spent together.

After our sushi, we decided to walk around the city for a bit. Since we were in the gay part of town, we felt quite comfortable holding hands, stopping at times to kiss and just spending some relaxing time together. It was so wonderfully romantic. Also, all I could seem to think of is taking Andy back to my apartment and fucking him senseless. Yes, I know that’s probably not quite so romantic, but it’s just what my cock was telling me. Finally, I got my wish when he smiled at me and then put his head on my shoulder.

“I really want to spend some quality time with you tonight,” he whispered.

“Say no more,” I agreed.

With that, we went back to my place where we didn’t even make it to my bedroom. I was kissing him as soon as we were inside my apartment. As we kissed, I turned him around so that he was backed up against the door and I could reach around him and bolt the door. We were both so hot and desperate for each other that we were practically ripping our clothes off. He wrapped a leg around my waist and started to grind his throbbing member against mine. This simple movement took my breath away as I could feel the spasms of Andy’s cock against my rigid cock.

I put my hand under his thigh and kept him in place so that I could rub my cock against his. There were still too many clothes involved, though, and that had to be remedied. After unhooking and unzipping my pants, I also relieved Andy of his. I’m not sure he even noticed as I pushed them down until they were around his ankles. At some point he realized it because he stepped out of them along with his shoes.

He started to slide to the floor, taking me with him. It didn’t even matter to me that it was the floor and not my soft king sized bed. All I knew is that I was getting everything I wanted right in that moment. Well, almost everything. The rest would come, or maybe I should say cum. I lay Andy on his back, still continuing to kiss him, and moved my now naked body back and forth on his. That bare smooth skin was almost my undoing. He just has that effect on me. Control isn’t exactly my strong suit when I’m with my boy.

Our bodies were writhing together as our cocks massaged each other. Both of us were already producing a great deal of pre-cum so that made the friction a lot more slippery. I could feel groans coming from my throat as I continued to sweep my tongue around inside of Andy’s mouth. Suddenly, I broke our kiss and heard a whimper of disappointment escape from his mouth.

With a wicked, low laugh, I started to slide my way down his naked body. It didn’t take him very long to realize where I was headed and then he giggled a bit. Licking my way down to his balls, I spent a little time sliding my tongue on that delicious little spot between his balls and his asshole. Nipping there over and over again, I knew it was having the desired effect. He had begun to move his hips slightly in a rhythmic fashion.

It was time to move from that area and suck on his rather tight, full balls for a bit. Andy is one of those guys that really love having their balls played with, sucked, nibbled and licked. He probably could cum just from me doing that, although I haven’t really given him the chance for that to happen. There are too many other things I want to do with him, if you know what I mean.

Finally, I took the tip of my tongue and licked all the way up the top of Andy’s cock. I could feel every vein and ridge because he was so very hard. I just love how hard younger guys can get. As I got to the head of his cock, I used the tip of my tongue to fuck his little hole. This caused even more liquid to be produced and I licked it all clean.

At last, I was ready to take his cock into my mouth. After I had him completely in my mouth, I sucked on it gently without ever letting go from my mouth. He tasted so good. As I continued to suck him, I moved my body around so that we were in a side by side 69 position. This allowed Andy to service my cock in preparation for the fucking that was to follow. He really knows what he’s doing when it comes to sucking cock.

When I was so hard that I was sure I was going to explode in Andy’s mouth, I disengaged from him and sat back on my feet. Andy smiled up at me and spread his thighs apart. I climbed onto him, reached down between us and quickly found his tight little puckered hole. It was ready for me already, but I wanted a quick taste first. Leaning in, my tongue found his hole and started to tongue fuck it slowly at first. Then, I plunged my tongue as deep inside him as I could manage, licking side to side and teasing his smooth ass walls. Yes, he was ready for my cock now.

I put the head of my raw cock up against his tight little unprotected hole, and I could feel him opening for me. He was as eager as I was. Slowly I pushed my cock into him and felt his ass walls tightening around me. I wasn’t sure I wanted to move because I didn’t want to cum just yet. Andy really knows how to contract his muscles in just the right way to milk me dry. In truth, I could probably cum in seconds with Andy but I do love to draw it out a bit.

“Come on, Petey,” Andy pleaded. “Fuck me, baby.”

He didn’t have to ask me twice. I started to drive my cock deep into Andy’s hole bareback and he only moved his hips up and down to take me more deeply. This wasn’t going to last a lot longer because I wasn’t going to be able to control myself. Fucking him was incomparable to anyone that I had ever fucked in my life. I managed to also stroke his cock at the same time I was fucking him and I could feel that hot load of sweet cream making its way up his cock.

Yeah, this was it. Suddenly, I had no more to say about it. It was breeding time. With one sudden move deep into his ass, I exploded so hard with cum that I lost track of time for a few seconds. My vision seriously went black. Happily, it came back in time for me to watch Andy erupt in a spasm of extreme pleasure and shoot his load all over both of us. That’s always a treat because then I get to lick him clean. This time, he also got to participate as my body was carrying plenty of his white sweetness.

I pulled the afghan from the sofa down and covered us with it. Then, we talked while holding each other for long while. Time seemed to fly by. Andy had to leave around 1AM because he was working at 9AM and didn’t want to oversleep. Even though neither of us wanted it, he left. But it wasn’t too bad because we texted all the next day. He asked me if he could come over again after work. You know I wasn’t going to say no to that!

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

When I was coming of age I also enjoyed my first dates with my "daddy". We became so fond of each other, to this day, when he wants me I show up, he takes me out on a date and end up as his devoted bottom boy. I just love it!