How my new 27yo " cub " lost his virginity RAW

I'm a 'Silver Daddy' and I've been seeing this cute little muscle cub for about nine months or so. He was only into oral, but what a GREAT cock sucker and ass eater he is. For a while I went along with it since we only see each other for extended weekends and I have a neighborhood cum dump if I wanna load an ass with my toxic juice.

A few months back we were drinking and he asked me if I'd like to watch him suck another dick or two and then get mine sucked? He didn't have to ask twice. I'm a REAL perv daddy so I got right on line on CL and Daddyhunt and within an hour he was sucking two daddy dicks and then mine.

Last week I decided to make it more interesting and kinkier. He likes his ass played with and licked so I figured that might push him over the edge into getting fucked. He only like hot older silver daddies, so I got on all the sites to find him one by the weekend...including BBRTS. I set up the scenario of ass eating and cherry popping with the new guy so when Friday night came around we were all ready for my horny little muscle cub.

So that Friday I told the cub I invited another guy over and of course being the horny young guy he is was looking forward to sucking two dicks and swallowing some loads. When the new guy got there he was even hotter than his pics and I could tell my boy was turned on. Great body and nice 7 1/2" dick. My boy was immediately on his knees blowing us both. I suggested we go to the bedroom and get more comfortable.

I had put out lube and condoms on the night stand which neither one commented on. My boy went back to work sucking. He was face down on the bed sucking me (standing up) AND as planned the new 'daddy' went to work eating his ass hole deep and wet. This had the boy squirming and moaning with pleasure. I nodded to him that it was time to try his dick in there. Oblivious to it all, my boy kept slurping on my dick.

In the dim light I could see the other guy lubing up his ass real good and using a finger or two which the boy loved and THEN his dick. It was quite apparent that he used the lube and NOT the condoms. The guy said "Get ready boy. Here comes a man's dick" adding the remark that he'd go slow till he got accustomed to it.

I gotta say I LOVE watching my boy suck and swallow but this REALLY had me hard and dripping - choking him on precum while he was getting furcked the first time. Twenty minutes later I couldn't hold back and I looked at the guy and said something like "I'm gonna shoot down his throat...knowing that you're in him bare is making me hornier than ever."

At this point my cub stops sucking and squirming around and says "You're in me raw. Please don't cum in me. You gotta pull out: and continued to squirm around. At this point the other guy said "Too late. I've been dripping precum for the last twenty minutes and can't hold it anymore." And with that he screamed "I'm gonna breed you good you little fucker...here it comes." He nailed him to the bed and I could tell by the jerking of his body that he was loading the boy's hole with stream after stream. At this point I lost it and stated shooting down his throat...so much he could barely swallow it all. The guy wouldn't get off him and just stayed in there and slowly pumped and worked up another load. At this point I hear him say softly "Now you'll never forget me."

Now there will be NO limits on our relationship...except one. The boy says he won't do black dick....hhmmmm...how do you think I could trick him into that scenario. Any ideas?

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 5

Surprise the boy...have the black dick waiting but unobserved...and get the boy involved in oral service...with the black dick waiting in the wings to join. Let him know you have a man to join you in the play...without dropping the dime. You've got boy motivated to service you and the black dick provides lip/tongue/finger service to the clean hole...then lines up and works in...while all the time you control focus with your dick.

20 mins of getting fucked for the first time... and then holding him down for a second load? Fuck your cubs getting in deep quick!

One word to get him with a black cock: BLINDFOLD!

Get your cub blindfolded and tell him you've got the last tops brother in to fuck him easy- But really it's a big well hung black guy. Work him up enough to make him want it raw.

By the end of the fuck session have your cub on his back with his legs up over the black guys shoulders so he's fucking him deep and leaning forward so he's face to face. Pull the blindfold off just as the black dudes cumming so he can be shocked when he looks straight up into the rough top's scrunched up pleasured face as he squirt's his jizz deep.

And he just absorbs the whole load under the heavy weight of the guy. He'll fucking love it!

Edited by johnny3000
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Glad you guys like it it...I started of with blindfolds and handcuff to get him used to it and he loves it...so the THIRD time when he wasn't expecting it...not ONE but TWO black dicks (who I found on CL and of course have no idea who they are)...I'll post the story SOON in a new thread

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...