Bottoms: what if the Top don't want to fuck u bareback?

Cigar btm

I wouldn't turn down a fuck because the top wanted to use a condom.  My casual sex is in backrooms etc (rather than dating apps) and I've always left it for the top to decide. If they ask - I'll express a preference for raw.

If a top wants to use a condom, he can to start, but I stop when he is getting close.  I won't continue unless he takes it off.  No top wants to stop at that point, and he'll take the condom off.  I haven't found too many guys recently that even want to use condoms anyway, but when they do, they end up changing their minds so they can get off.

20 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

If a top wants to use a condom, he can to start, but I stop when he is getting close.  I won't continue unless he takes it off.  No top wants to stop at that point, and he'll take the condom off.  I haven't found too many guys recently that even want to use condoms anyway, but when they do, they end up changing their minds so they can get off.

I may try this next time. Part of me doesn’t like the idea of dictating things to the top once we’ve started fucking, because my role is to do what he tells me. But fucking really should be raw.

Generally I avoid this by refusing to start. Very occasionally I’ll make an exception for a smoking hot guy. Like a couple of times a year.

19 hours ago, DarkroomTaker said:

Does not bother me, a fuck is a fuck, i would not start something then change mind half way through. I would probably ask for condom  when they cum and empty in my mouth in front of them. But I would not pass a fuck up.

Do you know, one time I’d have said this, but I actually don’t agree now. I think raw and condom fucking are different things. Which I think is why I’d be comfortable enough stopping proceedings and trying to get him to take it off like DannyBoyCMH suggested.

I respect a guy wearing a condom as a person, I respect his reasons for doing so and his right to do so, but I don’t think I could respect him as a dom. 

9 hours ago, subBottomKink said:

Do you know, one time I’d have said this, but I actually don’t agree now. I think raw and condom fucking are different things. Which I think is why I’d be comfortable enough stopping proceedings and trying to get him to take it off like DannyBoyCMH suggested.

I respect a guy wearing a condom as a person, I respect his reasons for doing so and his right to do so, but I don’t think I could respect him as a dom. 

Thats cool, however I disagree. I think if the top at the times chooses to wrap up, then thats his choice also. As said, I would not stop proceedings half way through or stress myself or him by changing the goal posts, thats very unfair.

I have a few tops mostly married tops who wrapped up for a few times and gradually now go bareback with me as they are more comfortable knowing me. Its not just a one sided situation.

Lets just agree to disagree on this one.

I'm only in it for the cum. Also if i wanted to get fucked by a rubber dick, I would get a dildo. I don't want dick bad enough to put up with a wrapped one. So If the top wants to use a condom, he go go fuck someone else or jack off. It shouldn't be a prob with online hookups though. I make my profiles so they say, in one way or another, I don't want it safe, only raw. Also would mention it again during the chatting phase where we find out where we meet, so we not waste each other's time with a meet that isnt gonna go anywhere.

i prefer being fucked bare back but if the top does not want it? Well he is the one who is going to fuck and im just his bitch. so i am fucked in any way he wants, but i do admit i like it bareback fucking because the condom sort of burns as he is fucking me, and bareback fucking feels great, feel his bare cock slide in and out of me and his precum lubricating my hole. but as a bitch i think its not my choice but the man who i have allowed myself to become his bitch.

18 hours ago, DarkroomTaker said:

I have a few tops mostly married tops who wrapped up for a few times and gradually now go bareback with me as they are more comfortable knowing me. 

I can confirm this. It's a trust issue sometimes. I think nowadays the attitude leans too much towards "it's my way or the highway". I have had a fuckbud for well over 15 years now. Early on, it was safe fucking, and then one day, I said I wanted to take him raw. He said yes and it's been raw ever since. I would have missed out on years of loads from him by insisting on raw from the start. 

To the point raised above about letting him start with a condom and then stopping him, I don't support that - unless I would be fine with him fucking me raw to start and then putting on the condom to cum. I wouldn't want the game switched up on me like that, so I wouldn't try that on anyone personally.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I’ve had a few guys message me wanting to fuck with a condom. I’m pretty clear on my profile and in conversation if I’m looking I want raw cock and deep breeding. Lots of trying to convince me if I’ve shared my ass pics but I pass. It’s a hard no, if I’m looking for a single load. 
I’ve found the feel of a condom kind of hurts, not the same slide. If I’m ass up for multiple loads a top can take my used hole with a rubber but I refuse if that’s the only cock I’ll be taking. 
I feel there are lots of bottoms out there happy to take it wrapped. Go find them.