Bottoms: what if the Top don't want to fuck u bareback?

Cigar btm

Guest ltncumdump88

I love raw loads. I love being a pig cum dump bottom. True a fuck is a fuck. But over the many years being fucked and taking cum in hole I have learned how to always get my loads if not most of my loads 99% of them. If a top insist on using condoms I have several ready and prepared all over my home and car. I always use Vaseline when getting fucked because it compromises the condom. It either brakes or becomes useless and tops and end removing it. When the condom rips most tops (all of them) keep fucking till they cum in my hole. If the condom does fail I ask them to let me ride the dick and remove the condom before sitting on the dick and going for a ride till cum is deeply planted in me. Or simply brake the condom. 

3 hours ago, ltncumdump88 said:

I love raw loads. I love being a pig cum dump bottom. True a fuck is a fuck. But over the many years being fucked and taking cum in hole I have learned how to always get my loads if not most of my loads 99% of them. If a top insist on using condoms I have several ready and prepared all over my home and car. I always use Vaseline when getting fucked because it compromises the condom. It either brakes or becomes useless and tops and end removing it. When the condom rips most tops (all of them) keep fucking till they cum in my hole. If the condom does fail I ask them to let me ride the dick and remove the condom before sitting on the dick and going for a ride till cum is deeply planted in me. Or simply brake the condom. 

How do you "prepare" your condoms to make them rip?

I probably got fucked by a couple of hundred men and I can count on one hand the number that voluntarily put a jimmy on and kept it on until he finished. Most will just go for it sans condom and unload their balls inside me. A few will pull out (I never figured out why as it doesn’t reduce the risk for them; maybe they were plz and being courteous enough to not pass it on or something). I had a few tops actually have a condom on the night stand ready for use but when I guided their dick went from my mouth right into hole, the condom just stayed in its wrapper. Then there are most Tops that used a condo but couldn’t nut. I let the frustration wear them down until they’re having a hard time staying hard. I take the condom off and start blowing them to get it hard again, then get on all fours and put a vicious arch in my back or lay them back and get on their hard uncovered cock. The look on their face as they sink inch after inch of their raw dick in my boipussy is priceless.

• Like 1

Guest ltncumdump88
11 hours ago, BareboyQ said:

How do you "prepare" your condoms to make them rip?

Normal wear and tear type deal. Leave them in the car hot sun. Use Vaseline or just spit. Place the condom in the wallet for few days.

I always try to make it absolutely clear before arranging to meet that I only get fucked bb.

If a guy isn't comfortable with that then we don't meet. I then word my reply to them as simple language as possible. Along the lines of "we are looking for different things". 

The difficulty comes when faced with one of guys who seem incapable of answering basic questions such as "what are you into/not into. Some come out with the that classic "most things" 

WTF does "most things"  cover?  And then it turns into an interrogation to. 

Then there are those who think all that they have to say is they want to fuck you and that all that is relevant. 

Erm.. NO. 

• Like 1

On 8/28/2020 at 1:13 AM, essexfuckwhore said:

I always try to make it absolutely clear before arranging to meet that I only get fucked bb. If a guy isn't comfortable with that then we don't meet. 

WTF does "most things"  cover?  And then it turns into an interrogation to. 

Then there are those who think all that they have to say is they want to fuck you and that all that is relevant. 

Erm.. NO. 

WTF = I am into Everything which turns out to mean the guy has No Clue as to the many things that might be on the menu. Many might be married but most are not Experienced to sex with new people.

It seems odd that you wrote "those that think all they have to say is they want to fuck you" and you replied NO since you described yourself and screen name includes FuckWhore?? Just seems odd to me, but you live your own life. Good luck.

21 hours ago, BREEDmeRAW said:

It seems odd that you wrote "those that think all they have to say is they want to fuck you" and you replied NO since you described yourself and screen name includes FuckWhore?? Just seems odd to me, but you live your own life. Good luck.

I think what he was trying to say is that despite posting that he only gets fucked BB, too many tops will expect him to make an exception just because they want to fuck and they figure he'll want it bad enough to change his policy for them. Being a self-described "FuckWhore" doesn't mean one has to accept getting fucked from anyone and in any fashion whatsoever desired by the top. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I believe in compromise. As long as we agree beforehand (no changing the terms in the heat of the moment, unless agreed upon). If someone is more comfortable fucking me with a condom, I won't pressure him in any way. Who knows, after a while of hookups things may change. You may eventually drive him so wild that he NEEDS to slide into you bare... that's when you know you are doing him right!

• 5 months later...

I used to let it slide, but I wasn’t satisfied Ana sometimes it would irritate me. After a while, I made sure my profiles clearly state I only BB. But, since reading isn’t apparently some people’s strongest asset, I still had guys insisting on wearing rubbers, until I started turning them away. 
Nothing hotter than raw dick owning me and leaving a man’s seeds balls deep in me