Bottoms: what if the Top don't want to fuck u bareback?

Cigar btm

If a top insists on a condom I do what I can to get him to take it off mid fuck - letting him fuck me then sucking his cock. Sometimes that works - after sucking (without the condom) they put it me bare - most of the time they rubber up again. if they do that I always get them to cum whilst fucking me and then make sure I get the condom full of their seed. I like to push the used condom into my ass and get the load that way.

I usually don't care much whether my rear gets entered covered or uncovered.

Problem is that I love to get fucked without lube, and thus I hardly have any ready, but this can be extremely uncomfortable with a condom.

I always tell the top that if he wants to use a condom he has to provide lube too.

I don't like condoms in the least, but won't turn one down just because of it.

What IS good about it is the challenge to get the top to take it off. Love having married guys new to it who are rubbered up.

They want to be careful because of their wives. Some persuasive talk and sometimes they will take it off. Followed by a quick cum after feeling how real fucking feels.

If a hot top wants to fuck me and use a condom, I'll reluctantly let him. :( After he unloads and all those goodies are contained in that piece of latex, I'm the gracious bottom who "cleans him up" and i remove the rubber from his cock and "dispose" of it for him.. Usually the tops I've been with always head to the bathroom afterwards and that's the moment his rubber goes in my ass..

Just happened last weekend when i was out slutting in a club, guy got hard wanted to fuck me, Then i heard that sound of a rubber being opened - i politely refused & told him i only get fucked bare, He tells me he only fucks safe so i say no fuck with me then. I used to be one of those guys that would let a top fuck with a rubber on but at one stage i changed my mind about it. Now i only get fucked Bare

I got fucked by a big black cock with a condom in Chicago two weeks ago and my ass is still sore from the added friction of the latex. But I won't let that keep me from getting fucked. And I still got his load up my ass without him taking any risks. I prefer it bare, but I'd rather have a man with a condom than no man.