Bottoms: what if the Top don't want to fuck u bareback?

Cigar btm

I had a guy fuck me Saturday night. We started with a condom but I didn't want to use it. He fucked me really hard and blew his load in the condom. Then after a nice lengthy chat and cuddling he asked me if I wanted to fuck again. I told him yes but I couldn't do it with a condom as my ass my sore from it. So I got up on top and rubbed his cockhead over my wet lubed hole and teased him a lot, let the head poke into me some and in a few minutes I was riding him bare. He didn't last long and pulled out and gave me his 2nd load right in my ass crack. I got to fuck him bare which is what I wanted. Sometimes you have to take it with a condom in hopes the second load is coming naturally

• 3 weeks later...

The last time someone insisted fucking me with a condom, I reluctantly allowed.. After he blew his load and filled that latex with his love juice, I gently rolled it off of him and told him i would dispose of it for him.. taking it with me into the bathroom, I disposed of it by sticking it up my ass. When I got home, it had pretty much leaked its contents and coated my ass...

I am upfront with guys, let them know my preference is BB but esp if they say they are Neg, if they want to wear 1 or 10 thats ok, on the guys that do wear one, after they have cum I take the filled rubber from them and suck it out/pour it down my throat while they watch. Every one of them thought that was the hotest fuckin' thing they have had a bttm do in front of them. SOme are so turned on they want to fuck me again right away

• 6 years later...

a 1 night stand , my top say to , i fuck only bareback, a bottom must only fucked raw.  he take me. he make me to a bareback pig. my ass was wild open , he make me my to a cumdump, i was filled . the next bottom was pozzed.

This bottom hasn’t had a covered cock in my ass in at least a decade as I want it bare. I’m a don’t ask, don’t tell bottom slut. I actually poked my cock into one of my fuckbuds. He put a condom on me and by the time I was done, condom broke and all of my cum was left inside him. I don’t think he was overly concerned though. That was a rare occasion that I left my cum inside someone.

I am bareback only, I used to always use condoms but I have completely changed now lol! Since I started barebacking, I've found only a few guys insist on wearing condoms, in which I'll reply with 'it's okay, we don't have to have sex, I can just give you head if you're not ready' and for most they just forget the condom then lol. 

Or some guys get worried about not using one so I tell them to try it and if they don't like it we can stop, as soon as they get their bare dick inside me, nobody ever says stop 🙂