Bottoms: what if the Top don't want to fuck u bareback?

Cigar btm

This is really a non issue with me.  Hooking up via BBRT, we all know it's happening raw.  With the other sites/apps, the top's intent might be a little vague.  But my profiles/posts explicitly say I'm BB only.  When they invariably as "what I'm into/looking for", I always reply with "needing my ass fucked and a load in my hole."   If they ask if they can use a condom, I politely decline.  But this is all decided prior to meeting up.  Only once have I had a guy come over that I turned away because he wanted a condom.  We'd discussed it prior, he knew it was BB only.  He drove 20 minutes to get to my hotel, and after he came in he mentioned the condom again.  I replied, "that wasn't what we negotiated.  That's not going to work for me."  He wound up leaving.  I felt bad he drove all that way, but it was all on him.  Bottom line, for every guy that wants to use a condom, there are two that will fuck you raw.  

Years ago at work I met a guy who was quite friendly with me every time we were in meetings. I got the feeling he was guy plus I had a hard time not staring at his bulge when we were together. A couple of months later I was at the bathhouse mounted on the sling in my room with the door open and in walks a guy whom I recognized as him. Because I knew each other from work I I thought he would just leave and nothing would happen.

Apparently he had the hots for me and instead of leaving he close the door and started playing with my hole on the sling. He pulled out a condom and I told him that I don't get fucked with condoms. He wanted to fuck me so he insisted on putting on a condom but I said "no". He decided to leave, but 20 seconds later he came back, and without saying a word, he closed the door of my room, and started to fuck me bare. After a few thrusts he bred me and again, without saying a word left the room leaving my hole leaking his cum. I was glad I insisted on going bare.

• Like 2

With me it's always up to the top. I want to get fucked raw but if he decides he wants to use a condom then it's not my place to say he can't. I'm more of a cock slut than a cum slut anyway, but I crave the load too. No matter what, the choice is strictly his and the pleasure is all mine.

• Like 3

I find guys insisting on condoms hilarious and ignorant. Most STIs spread through oral sex as well. People say that oral sex is less risky which unbelievable since many buddies have contracted oral chlymadia. Any hookup with a stranger has inherent risks anyways and condom is just a false sense of security. My expectations are set before the hookup and I have left half way through on a few occasions when the top wraps up despite being told about raw. I disagree with the belief that bittoms have no say in sex and they are at the disposal of the top's pleasure. In fact tops should appreciate that they are about to access the bottom's most cherished possession. 

• Upvote 1

Yeah, the most awkward obviously is in the spontaneous situations. All my online profiles have something about bb/raw/cumdump right in the headline. Which... guys who know me are always like 'so I saw your profile... you shouldn't put that, you know... people will think..." what... they'll think that I like raw cock in my cunt? That's why I put it there. And if they're going to block me right away because I would dare say such scandalous things, it's probably for the best, but it's just going to way beyond just 'i like bare cock', ideally.

So in person, I used to feel less comfortable refusing condoms. I'd say I preferred bare, they'd so no, we'd try for a minute but they wouldn't be hard enough, or not enough lube or whatever, and like the vast majority of the time, there would be some trigger that would cause them just to rip it off and fuck me bare... and then some of the time it wouldn't, and the fuck would just suuuuuuck. As I've grown into a more mature cumslut, I've realized that I've got no time for condoms at all, and i'll just walk away before we ever get to the point of trying one out.  I hate them, and if we're being honest, so does the top.

There have definitely been times when a guy will ask for one, and I'll say 'no, there seriously are none in this house. and even if there was, it's not getting anywhere near me...' Guys will sometimes get pissed. The ones who think they're God's gift to the world might even get apoplectic. One BEAUTIFUL black guy followed me around a bath house yelling at me for 30 minutes because I wouldn't let him fuck me with a condom, and it was his right to be safe and what right did I have... to what, buddy? To not have sex with you? 

Anyway, condoms sucks. Raw cocks are beautiful. Just say no to ruining raw cocks with sucky condoms.

The first guy who nailed me ALWAYS insisted on condoms. He had a nice black python of a dick, thick and full, and I needed that load. He was married and also banging other girls, but I was the one man he was screwing. I think he was more concerned about what the sluts might have given him that he might pass to me. I told him I didn't care about that, and he should just do it raw. I certainly didn't have anything to share - he was like my 3rd sex partner ever, and the others were years earlier! But he insisted, and as I saw that it was either condom or no fuck at all, I let him do it. Never ended well.

Most of the time, the condoms were not quite big enough for him, and he just ended up jacking off over me. I never once got that sweet load. 

My screen name on most sites are BreedMeRaw or some variation if that option is not available. Yes that means I have been around for years.

I can't believe this would ever happen. My profile is clear and Direct about Bareback Breeding and taking Multiple Loads of Cum. All my profiles state that I have a strict No Condoms Allowed policy and I only accept bare Cock. I Expect my ass to be Pumped in and out and feel his cock Throb and Explodes DEEP Inside my ass.

He can decide but options are Bareback and shoot Inside me or go find another hole. It varies but 90% of them decide to do it raw. It may take a minute or day or years but my response is always the same and if he decides to meet up he knows I am taking his seed.

tumblr_mzeijwrGlc1t1t78ao1_400.jpg