He opened the door wearing his full leather gear: boots, chaps, jock, vest, chest harness and MASTERS cap. I had parked down the street and walked to his back door, also clad head to toe in full body hugging leathers, nothing else. He loooked me up and down and said "You will do." He was a self-described 'Leather Master' who enjoyed total service and submission from all subs he used.

We had chatted on-line and now we were, per the Master's orders, meeting face-to-face. Once I walked through his back door I was his slave to use, abuse, and train as Master saw fit. I dropped to my knees, head down in total submission and servitude, when he said "You are my property, I am your Master and slave owner. Do as I say and don't speak unless I direct you." Master's gloved hands grabbed and explored the skin-hugging leathers I was wearing, as he said "My slaves only wear leathers for public outings, but Master enjoys his slaves to have 'unused' slave sections covered in skin and skull fitting black leathers." He then called his alpha slave who promptly crawled into the room. "Prepare my new subject." The alpha slave pulled me by the neck into another room.

The room was cold and had a concrete floor with a drainage hole in the center of the room. "Strip." I removed my gear and stood naked. "Hands and arms over your head." I did as told. Alpha slave cuffed and shackled my wrists to a chain that was anchored in the ceiling. He pulled on the accompanying ropes and I found myself lifted off the floor to the point that my toes just brushed the cold floor. I was shocked as the slave hosed me down with a garden hose, only to commence shaving off all my head hair and my body hair, explaining "Master wants all his slaves to be hairless, with all secondary masculine traits removed or locked-up so nothing is in his way."

I was lowered and alpha slave lead me to a metal table where my dick and balls were locked inside a metal chastity cage, saing "Slaves have no use for them." A full leather slave hood was fitted over my skull and tied tightly on me with only a hole at mouth. A thick bondage collar locked real tightly around neck and closing off the base of the hood, complemented the slave hood. With the click of the metal dog lead, alpha slave lead me back to the hanging post, ready for my Master. Slave I was, with no options. I was helpless and unprotected. "You like to PNP?" Master asked, explaining he preferred his slaves to to enjoy the use of meth fed into their veins by the Master's forced chem slams.

"Camera rolling?" I could feel my Master's body push up against mine and a sharp prick into my arm, pushing liquid down through the IV tube and into my blood stream. I became submissive and was ready to be Master's slam-slave as I was overcome with the rush. I was in his complete and total control and ownership. I was a drug-fucked piece of fuck slave. My mind was utterly fucked-up with verbal abuse and forced acts of sexual debauchery. For hours I was chained down, legs over my head as my hole was wreaked by multiple objects, toys, dicks, fists, and medical devices. Sporadically Master injected me with more liquid meth.

I woke up still collared and hooded, a plug locked in my hole. A voice said "Slave, you're in a metal dog cage. You are now one of Master's possessions."

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 6

• 3 weeks later...

My Master had about 12 men, boys, subs, slaves, servants and dogs in different states of indoctrination. We all worked hard for the common good, that is, in service to, in pleasure of, and to the profit of our Leather Master. We all slept in outer bunk house, each in his own metal animal cage. We were awakened never with a newspaper and hot coffee, but rather from ice-cold tap water from a gaden hose. Once unlocked and out of cages, we lined-up at a communal drain for an all-over hose cleaning and cleaning out. As we dripped dry, the alpha slave. (the only one of us who was privileged to wear a jock strap and boots), would see to our daily grooming, and whatever adjustments our Master had specifically directed, or which was recorded on our individual chart-and-slave plan. On one particular day, the alpha slave muttered that I and two others were going to see a doctor for an exam, medical devices, implants and other procedures.

The slave bunkhouse was about one-half the size of a good-sized barn. As the bunkhouse had no heat, it was cold, but it was was a finished building, with no areas open to the outside. Our sleeping cages were three feet high by about eight feet long, and there were several empty cages which I assumed were available for new recruits. The bunkhouse had a smooth cement floors into which were fashioned metal drains here and there. Other than the cage area, there was an area for the garden hoses and slave-cleaning. The feeding area consisted of merely dog bowls and a long trough. There were also a couple of rim seats. There were three other doors that never were open and always dark. The first door was identified with the notation "Doctor's Office." The second door read 'LEATHER MASTER - Private' and the third door was not marked in any way. If one of us slaves needed to see a Doctor, it would not be very far as MASTER has his own in-house physician to treat His prey.

MASTER gets down to the barn and saw His Doctor is still out. "Slave#1, have you had contact with the good Doctor and if so, when he return to his post?" "MASTER, Doctor Lou is still down in Columbia with MASTER CHAPUS and His latin slave. He still is trying to get out all the kinks on the IV meth direct to slave, and to look-into slave GPS implants." "Get them ready in 30 minutes. I will have to take them into town to see a Doctor" MASTER huffed. Alpha slave set to the task of dressing each of us in a full head hood, boots locked and unmovable bondage. Our eyes were covered and our mouths gagged and asses plugged. Each of us was given a clipboard containing all our information and instructions. Anyone driving by MASTER'S truck that think MASTER was transported beef that had been hunted, killed and bagged.

I was kind of out of it when at first sight i saw a skinhead guy removing the bondage. "don't speak slave" is all he said as he took off bondage collar and rplaced it with a smooth medical one snuggly over voice box. "open wide" as he incerted a wire one that kept my mouth open and its sharp ends went deep to back of throat. ass was dialated with medical specter as the skinhead made marks with a marking pin pn mi head and many areas of my body. He locked my wrists and ankles to chaim metel on exam table and the pulled out so clear tubing attached to a little plastic wing with a shap needle, it was incerted into an arm vein a flowed back some red. The he place the other end into an overhead plastic vile filled with liquid. he let it go and i passed out.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...

I awoke with a tube grafted into my vein. MASTER MIKE had had an IV implanted directly to my blood stream, facilitating direct means of chems for me, HIS slavetoy. I knew I was MASTER'S property and under HIS CONTROL. MASTER MIKE enjoyed full use (and abuse) of any subhuman skum who HE could transform into HIS own submissive and obedient, mindless slave. MASTER MIKE used any means HE wanted to destroy the former slaves self - from mind controlling and modifications to subs body fluids and organs and including drastic modifications to slave's face and body. My body hair was killed and removed through an acid wash, which eliminated any prospect of regrowth, and my voice box cut off to eliminate my ability to speak. Doctor Marlow is the expert who performed all the medical operations to slave, including all implants, part-removal and so on. Slave's teeth were removed, a micro chip with GPS implanted into his skull, an electrical shock device installed deep inside slave's ass, and his dick and balls removed with a rubber tube implanted in place of a penis.

Slave was fed chems and forced to do long daily workouts, his tits are spiked and a bar code slave registration number is inked on back of slave's neck. The registration number can be used to access all pertinent information on slave, including photos of slave's body. MASTER MIKE mentioned the registrar will be advised if changes occur, or if slave is sold to another OWNER. Most of the mods are irreversible, but any new OWNER has full rights to alter and add more if HE so wishes.

MASTER MIKE can and does get any thing or one HE wants. You are no longer yourself anymore as you are chemmed up over and over and your hole is MASTER'S fuck and cum dumping tube.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 3

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Camera rolling?" I could feel my Master's body push up against mine and a sharp prick into my arm, pushing liquid down through the IV tube and into my blood stream. I became submissive and was ready to be Master's slam-slave as I was overcome with the rush. I was in his complete and total control and ownership. I was a drug-fucked piece of fuck slave. My mind was utterly fucked-up with verbal abuse and forced acts of sexual debauchery. For hours I was chained down, legs over my head as my hole was wreaked by multiple objects, toys, dicks, fists, and medical devices. Sporadically Master injected me with more liquid meth.

• Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...