Are thete any total tops left?

topme

It seems the new norm in today's gay world is being vers. meaning both top and bottom. There is nothing I hate more than fighting over who's on top. I know my place! My momma always told me find the one thing you do well and do it better than anyone else. I have to ask are there any total tops left in the world?

• Upvote 2

I'm a total top. I never bottom, it's just not in my nature.

However, I usually don't go for total bottoms. Of course there are some total bottoms I enjoyed greatly and would fuck over and over again. But that's rather the exception. Almost all the guys I fucked were at least versatile, but I'm most attracted to tops, i.e. I either fuck versatile tops or I try to butter up total tops (but fail to get them to bottom, but many a threesome has started that way). There are three reasons why I usually don't find "cum dumps" alluring:

1.) State of mind. With versatile tops there's an instant connection, a sense of brotherhood and understanding. Plus it's hot to know that the guy you just bred will seed another boy the next day.

2.) The hunt / chase. I like a challenge. A cum dump doesn't need seducing. It's a business transaction, rather than an interesting game.

3.) Not "doing things well". With total bottoms sex is often a well rehearsed play. If a guy's not perfect at it, sex can be so much more funny, immediate, intimate. There's a certain coarseness to it which really turns me on big time.

• Upvote 1

Im not sure what ur asking? are you asking total top= a man whos never been fucked in the ass?. OR are you asking total top=a man who may have (in the past) been fucked in the butt but now is only into poking other people? I fall into the later catagory.

I think youll find plenty of men who now only fuck ass that have previously been bottoms at some point in their younger lives. BUT it will be very hard for you to find a man whos gay and has only ever fucked asspussy and never ever bottomed.

maybe some straight guy who does downlow stuff.

I personally dont get fucked anymore. I dont like it. It has no power for me. I like being the boss. I like watching my cock do its thing and seeing what it does to a bottom.

I dont like fucking vers guys. They cannot make up their minds. and they always wanna be bossy in the sack. and they ask too many damn questions and are worried about their nut and not mine.

I had a vers guy hit me up on adam yesterday. He wanted to know how I topped. He wanted to know what I would do to his ass. Then he wanted to know if I would do a threeway. on and on. I just quit talking to him. shut up and stick your ass up in the air and receive some tongue and dick!! I want groans not an anderson cooper interview.

Good tops and good bottoms just mesh together. They know their job positions and they do them.

Sorry Im rambling

Peace

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
It seems the new norm in today's gay world is being vers. meaning both top and bottom. There is nothing I hate more than fighting over who's on top. I know my place! My momma always told me find the one thing you do well and do it better than anyone else. I have to ask are there any total tops left in the world?

I share your frustrations.

In my experience, guys who claim to top turn out to be way too versatile for my tastes, and versatiles are nothing more than bottoms who try to top just so they can be with another bottom.

I simply do not have the patience for that. I also have sex with guys who are total 100% top, no versatiles or bisexual or other bottoms (I was never taught how to share my toys ;)

German fuckers how wrong you are you just haven't met the right bottom guy. At least on two of your reasons. This bottom will not let a guy Fuck whobthetevis not some kind of attraction to. Just because a guy has a big dick don't mean he gonna get in my ass. just because i take it up the ass does not mean I'm gonna take it from anyone. I have guys come over all the time who lie on their profiles and they think just because they are here that I'll let them Fuck me. Nope I send them packing with their head tucked between their tails. So if you want this tight hole you and you don't think you have the physical atributes that would make any man drop down an worship your cock then you better seduce entice and flirt with me. For me its not all about looks I am attracted to a wide spectrum of men. But personality and class mean everything. Your third point I must say made me chuckle. I am a tall sometimes clumsy guy. I love a man who can be imperfect and laugh at himself for it. That in itself is a turn on

• Upvote 1