I was a 6' 270 lb. balding fat flabby middle aged man with glasses, mustache, bitten nails, uncut dick flanked by my often sweaty crotch, good sized balls and sported size 12 feet. I was the associate pastor and also coordinated youth activities at the church until I got sick and tired of snotnoses and teenagers and took over Young Adults which ranged from college age of eighteen to about 24 or 25.

I wore suits at the church unless I was doing maintenance, social functions or the outdoor sports activities. Most descriptions of me over the half dozen years I worked at that church were pretty dorogatory, mainly fat, flabby, ugly, slobby, old geek, etc. At least some also described how great a man I was including crediting me for making the groups and the church as a whole a vibrant attractive venue to worship and party at the picnics and social functions, not to mention the bottoms who loved putting-out to men like me.

One of my conquests was almost twenty in his second year of college. Rick was a slender guy with long blond hair typical of the 1970's, clean-shaven and nails that had never been bitten. Some compared him to a titless woman although he was just as masculine in skills and demeanor as any other dude his age. He just happened to have discovered that he loves bottoming, especially for us masculine men.

I have no idea what exactly transpired but one night as we were cleaning up after a party in the social hall but as we finished cleaning up, I mentioned that my feet were tired and could use a massage.

I sometimes wore leather sandals and sported huge toenails on my big toes, sometimes with dirt under them. Several had gotten a whiff of them in a locker room on a trip to the beach. My feet sometimes stunk but for some reason Rick's dick started getting hard. That night after getting home from the beach trip, having dinner and going to bed I had to get up, go to the bathroom and masturbate fantasizing of Rick sucking my big toe and licking the dirt from under my toenails and eating my toejam, then I'd fuck his ass, make him suck my dick clean and then make him drink my piss to express his humility to someone much more manly and superior to him. I had a good orgasm which I licked from my hand before pulling my shorts back up and going back to bed.

One night at a young adults class party in the social hall Rick said he'd heard about my messing around and wanted in on the action.

"Man my feet are getting tired." I said halfway through the party.

I knew he had already given his cherries to men during his first year of college and gravitated to us masculine older men which left the twinks his age off his list of eligable Tops although he'd sowed his share of wild oats in quite a few of them.

The last person from the party had left and I was locking up the doors leading to the parking lot. I turned off all but one of the lights and came back feeling tired.

"Now that we're done, would you like your feet massaged?" Rick asked me.

"Shit I'm ready for some. These dogs of mine could use it." I replied.

We walked to a sofa along one wall.

"Have a seat Rev." he said.

I sat and he sat on the flloor before my feet. He untied the laces of my black oxfords and slipped them off. My foot odors wafted from them and my feet in their black nylon socks. He then peeled off my socks, snuck a sniff and layed them on top of my shoes. My dick was already starting to harden in anticipation of him sucking my big toes with their large nails and tasting and swallowing my toejam.

He held my right foot by the ankle and massaged the top of it lovingly with his other hand, then put my foot to his face, runnning his nose up my sweaty sole and then between my big toe and the toe beside it while inhaling my smells and went down on my big toe before I could react. He sucked my toe and laved on it. If there was anything I loved more than someone inhaling the smell of my feet after they sweated all day it was someone kissing them, sucking my toes and eating my toe-jam from between my toes. I raised no objection as he licked my toe clean and fellated it, even licking some of the dirt from under my toenail. I had to reach into my pants to readjust my dick which by that time was at full-mast. He did the same in his pants and then sucked off of my big toe and took the remaining four toes in his mouth which amazed me. He licked between my toes, getting my toejam and swallowing it as well as licking some of the dirt from under the nails before fellating the four toes all at once. He licked under my toes where they join the balls of my feet and then sucked off of them. He licked the top of my foot, then my leathery sole which felt so good. He didnt tickle them at all, having learned from past sessions with studs who'd let him lick their sweaty feet. To him the taste and smell of my sweaty sole was as much a turnon as sucking my toes and eating the gunk he'd licked from between them and swallowed. He shifted his position a little and could tell my pants were slimey with precum from my dick. He licked my heel and ankle and finished at the top where the top of my sock was. He kissed my foot and proceeded to do my left foot the same way. As he switched feet I could see his bulge in his pants matching mine beneath my gut. I was even more turned on, fantasizing about his rectum snugging my cock after he finished my other foot.

"Man you do good work. I wish my wife wanted to do this." I lamented as he licked my sole.

"I enjoy it, especialy for manly men." he gushed before he kissed my sweaty leathery sole and resumed licking it.

I felt like I was about to cum in my pants as he continued licking and sucking my left foot. Once he was done he thanked me.

"My pleasure." I replied.

"Is there anything else I can do for you Reverent Klicc?" he asked while staring at my crotch and caressing my knee and then thigh.

"I'm going to need a moment to relieve myself if you know what I mean." I replied.

"I would like to relieve you please." he blurted out.

He knew just what I wanted to do. He seemed to ponder my request and then decided to let me use his mouth to lube it with spit. I shifted my manly bulk and thrust my pelvis at him. He unzipped my baggy jeans and reached in to find my cock which was hard.

"Watch the nails bitch." I warned him as he pushed my shorts out of the way as we inhaled my ripe sweaty crotch odor. He was so in heat that I wondered if he'd cum before he finished sucking.

He kissed my cock was thick licked bits of smegma from under my foreskin. I wondered when the last time he got off was. I was glad I myself hadnt hardened recently because feeding cocksuckers my dick cheeze was one of my big turnons, just like feeling how good my dick feels when they swallow my cum and drink my warm beer on tap. I stiffened in excitement as he sucked my cock into his mouth while inhaling my ripe crotch odors. I was glad I didnt take a shower before the party since I knew many bottoms hated the smell and taste of chemicals from soap, colognes, aftershave, etc. than they dislike a man's crotch odors.

He licked the cheeze from under my foreskin and took my cock midway up to skin it back in his mouth so he could lick the rest of my cheeze off my cock. I flexed my love muscle in his mouth while giving an appreciative grunt.

"Your mouth's a great cunt but I'm gonna fuck your ass to cum this time around and have your mouth next time we have time to ourselves." I said,

He knew I had been sucked off before and I knew he was an experienced cocksucker. He pulled his head back from my now-cleaned cock and kissed it.

We stripped. I lay my clothes out on the sofa and he folded up his clothes and lay them on the rug in front of the sofa while I greased my dick. He lay on his stomach on the rug, legs spred, with his clothes between them for me to rest my knees on. I then spat on his asshole and mounted him, settling my knees on his clothes between his knees. I ran my dick up his crack and found his hole.

"I'm gonna enter you so get ready." I told him and let my weight drive it in.

He flinched as I busted past his sphincters and on in until I hilted all seven and a half inches inside him. His hole was warm and snug, making my dick feel good as I flexed it before I commenced fucking him.

I began fucking slowly, enjoying how good I felt beginning to conquer my latest piece of ass, my bulk and stength on and in him. The feel of his anus snug around my meat was damn near excellent, even tighter than my wife when I broke her cherry. I slowly increased my tempo, enjoying the feel of him under me as I took my piece of him. My dick was in seventh heaven so I knew I'd cum soon.

I fucked him faster, taking almost full strokes, got close and then said,"I'm gonna cum in you. Get ready."

He seemed to feel and sense my nearness as he seemed to tremble and his ass spasm and tighten around my dick and then I hilted it, thrust in short strokes and then lay on his back, my full weight on him, as I pumped my load up his ass.

"That sure feels gooood! Take it all cuntass!" I said as I held his upper arms and thrust in his hole again.

He seemed to enjoy me pumping my load him as I shot my sperms up his anal twat. The great feeling of being more a man in bulk, weight and actions than most men he serviced. I had been reputed to be self-centered and enjoyed using people and had proved that, but being the man-loving queer Rick was, we were a perfect fit. I thrust again to zark-off the last few sperms into his ass.

A few minutes later I was spent and pulled out of him. I stood up and told him to suck my cock clean and kiss it, as if he needed to be told to do what he did for most men who fuck him. He sucked hard while pulling his head off it. Once his lips cleared my glans he kissed it and then coddled and kissed my sweaty balls which suprised me.

"You're my kind of bitch. Put my socks and shoes back on for me." I said as I sat on the sofa.

He sat back on the floor, kissed my feet one at a time, picked up my sock, kissed my left foot, put the sock on and then my shoe, tied it, then kissed my right foot and put my sock and shoe on it, tied my shoe and stood up.

I was surprised as hell when he hugged me after we stood up. I hugged him back. I knew he wanted to kiss me but he also knew that most masculine Tops dont kiss bottoms or versatiles, knowing where their perverted mouths have been. I think he envied my wife who failed to appreciate her manly husband but then again most of us men dont do the things to our wives or girlfriends that we do with whores and sluts.

He had another surprise for me.

He said, "I want a drink of warm beer on tap." as he led me to the corner bathroom that had a shower stall and knelt before me.

He opened my fly again, took out my prick, kissed it and took it in his mouth. He held my hips and I began pissing. I wondered what kind of sex life he had starting when he entered college as he gulped my piss. My piss wasnt much different than other piss. I knew he preferred the cocks, cheeze, cum and piss of us older fatter masculine men, seeing how he happily gulped until I finished pissing. He sucked the last drops out of my cock and swallowed before sucking off of my cock leaving it clean and dry. Again he kissed it, put it away and zipped up my trousers.

We hugged goodbye and he went back to lick his cum from the rug in front of the couch. I led us out the side door, locked up and we each headed home. The summer was nice and warm so it was a really nice two blocks.

Once home I went to our room and stripped. I went to the bathroom, checked for any stray cum or piss in my shorts and took a piss while thinking about how some of my cum might have leaked out of Rick's ass into his shorts.

I went back to the bedroom and slid into bed carefully to avoid waking up my wife.

I drifted off to sleep thinking about what kind of cunt his ass would be.

Another "might makes right" story for sexual enjoyment. Barebacking in someone after having a bottom orally service my ripe sweaty feet felt really good.

Edited by Tailgunner