bottoms, what's your kind of TOP?

Cigar btm

(Sorry, was tired and misread this as "Ideal Daddies" - I fucked up lol)

mmm. Never really put much thought into it. Usually just go for Redneck/ "White Boy" Bottoms (Wish there were more black guys in the area - would love to have a black bottom daddy on my cock). However, since bottoming can be a fun activity, I guess I'll just saw whatever comes to mind. 

For being a Top, I guess my interests would be...:

Race: Black or white (Never been with a brother before, and honestly been interested in meeting someone else who also understands racism).

Body type: Prefer leaner and hairier. Thickly built and such can get at me too, however, it's easier for me to move my body to accommodate the cock. However, if you're a hairy guy with a beer gut, fuck me silly. I prefer shorter than me (Just making me a bottom slut for someone who looks up at me really does do a power dynamic). But, if he's tall, go on ahead (Gets me back into being a "beta"). 

Haircut: Long. Long hair, dreads, messy - whatever. Long hair is amazing. Also beards or stubble is a win.

Cock size: Hmm, I prefer small, so, 1-5 inch would be ideal.

Shaved or Unshaved: I prefer hairy as fuck. And smelly, too.

Interests: Likes nerdy subject matters, has raunchy humor, likes public affection and going to the gym.

Kinks: Prefers that he's a gentle giant, or very nice guy who's all orderly. However, whenever he's with me, he's an authoritarian hog that loves fucking me senseless. Taking out his stress and needs out on my hole and calling me his "woman." Also, likes the idea of M/M/F. Also, likes not showering after the gym.

Close to Ideal Person from Experience: My just now ex boyfriend. He was 49, white, hairy, tough marine and verse bitch. He did bottom a lot more than top, but, his polite demeanor at work turned me on when he acted like a selfish redneck in bed. But, things didn't work out. 

Celebrity Close to: Anyone who looks like Colby Jansen or Murphy Maxwell with long hair.

Mine -

27 - 70

Extremely hairy 

Never wears deodorant

Weight not important, as long as I don't have to hold his belly up with my arm to give him a blowjob.

7 to 9 inch

Kissing is a must

Into the same kinks I am

Play well with others too

Never showers before sex

Wants his ass eaten all the time

Dominate, aggressive, gets a little rough 

Cums multiple times

Bareback

Likes felching his load out of my hole to snowball

Into yellow and brown hankies

• 1 month later...

White

Into Race Play

Has "racist" tattoos

30s

Meth head

Sunken eyes

Missing and rotted out teeth

Poz HVL

EXTREMELY hairy

10 inch cock

Sadist Dom

Ripe and Rank

Muscular

Has track marks

Felon

Southern accent

Brown hair

Blue Eyes

I have two preferences:

1: Total dick man. Only contact he wants with me is my mouth or asshole around his dick. Doesn't talk much at all, if anything. Only touching he does is to put me into better position for him to cum. As far as he is concerned, I do not have a dick.

2: Demandingly affectionate. Demands we kiss and have as much full body contact as possible. His tongue is in my mouth a lot. Insists on getting me ready by eating me. Strokes me all over while I suck his dick and he fucks me. Calls me pet names, talks a lot. Wants to hold me and very slowly handjob or suck me after he is finished cumming.

Either extreme is my preference, nothing in the middle.

I don’t seem to be as picky as some guys. I prefer a guy over 40 since they ave more experience and seem to be a little more piggy. They also tend to be up for a longer fuck. When I spend the time to clean out, I’d rather the main event wasn’t over in 5 minutes. I do have a thing for hairy guys but am happy to get plowed by a smooth guy. It’s ideal if he likes a little sucking and rimming before or after we fuck but I’m good good with a guy who just wants to fuck. It’s about attitude, experience and staying power with me. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/3/2019 at 11:45 AM, Cumfilledbottomboi said:

One who dominates me like he should.

you like getting strangled faggot? pissed on? spit in your face? slapped? punched? whored out? degraded like the pozzed up breeding trash you are?

• Like 1

A  experienced DOM. Like it rough choking , slapping, ATM , RIMMING men while being slammed, cemed up twisted slut passed from too to top. No load refused . Fisted , cem piss scull fucked. Split roasted . Black eye , belts used to choke and welt body. Bruises.

Edited by manseeker
Spelling

Guest faggot hole

He's aggressive.  He KNOWS that He is superior and takes advantage of His superiority.  He is selfish -- He's only interested in what He wants.  He takes willingly. He has stamina.  He stays hard after unloading.  He KNOWS that His cum is superior.  He is not afraid of His dominance.

A 'subtle Dom.'  One that is all about the mind fuck, and uses His and my body to accomplish that end. 

i often hesitate at using words like "Dom" or "sub" because they have such highly personalized meaning for people.  my idea seems to be a minority view within a sub culture, but i have met enough of this type of Dom to know they exist. As a matter of fact, it's exactly this kind of guy who demonstrated to me that i'm sub.

He's all Top, He is a penetrator by nature, is driven to create and control. He's affectionate and matter of fact about what He wants/needs, almost presumptuous. He doesn't have to force or bully because He knows my needs are dependent on Him. He's an excellent communicator, which is not to say He is talkative, but He listens with His eye, ears and instincts because He knows knowledge is power and power is control. He believes that relationship is about compatability, not compromise, that a D/s relationship is symbiotic.

i believe relationship is a two way street, a delicate dance, something that i know many in D/s settings do not believe or practice. In that vein, i believe  to have an ideal Top, i have to know how to communicate too.

• Like 1

Looks don't matter to me. Nor does age or race. My ideal TOP would love to fuck. LOVE to fuck. And want to pound and breed my hole as much as he can possibly manage. And if he can't fuck me until I can't take anymore, then he would be open-minded enough to get my ass used. Whether that means passing me off to his friends or pimping my ass out, that's up to him.

Very few criteria, right? Okay, one other in an ideal world -he will be POZ. Not just POZ but with a high viral load. Or full-blown AIDS. And have lots of friends in the same boat. 

it doesn't really matter in the long run. cumdump bottoms exist to take mens loads and get used by real men. I don't give a fuck what some whore likes or wants or prefers. most of the time I don't even wanna hear them speak unless its to beg for my load or thank me for breeding them or letting them suck my cock.it doesn't matter how we wanna fuck them or how rough we wanna use them, piss down their throats, choke the faggot unconcious or pass its whore ass around.a trashdumpster doesn't worry about who throws trash in it. a cumdumpster shouldn't care who blows their load in it.the only difference between a trashdumpster and a cumdumpster is a trashdumpster gets trash dumped in it whereas a cumdumpster IS THE TRASH and gets loads dumped in it.a bottom should never ask stats, race, age status or for pics when any guy online says they wanna fuck it. just ask when and where.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, BoyStrangler said:

it doesn't really matter in the long run. cumdump bottoms exist to take mens loads and get used by real men. I don't give a fuck what some whore likes or wants or prefers. most of the time I don't even wanna hear them speak unless its to beg for my load or thank me for breeding them or letting them suck my cock.it doesn't matter how we wanna fuck them or how rough we wanna use them, piss down their throats, choke the faggot unconcious or pass its whore ass around.a trashdumpster doesn't worry about who throws trash in it. a cumdumpster shouldn't care who blows their load in it.the only difference between a trashdumpster and a cumdumpster is a trashdumpster gets trash dumped in it whereas a cumdumpster IS THE TRASH and gets loads dumped in it.a bottom should never ask stats, race, age status or for pics when any guy online says they wanna fuck it. just ask when and where.

so much YESS Daddy! that's the ideal kind of top.the kind of man that knows i'm just a worthless cumdumpster that exists to suck cocks and get fucked.i'm a pair of fuckholes with a hot body for men to blow their loads in

• Like 2

9 hours ago, BoyStrangler said:

So well stated , this faggot would love to serve as YOUR cum dump.