Sex on the Beach?

fuckboy20

Has anyone done this before? I am on vacation right now and a few days ago when I had the rental car I put an ad on craigslist. I met with someone who lives here and he told me about a nude beach. He was hot as hell so we headed to the beach. I said I need to top for some condoms and lube on the way and after that I would be ready. I got the condoms and lube and we drove to an area I did not know and he showed me the way to get there. After we parked I changed into a very short cut bathing suit and took my shirt off and he grabbed his stuff and we headed there. We had to sort of hike to get there but sure enough I saw a couple of naked women, naked men and women, and one area of naked men. We could not go further because we saw another couple going there so I suggested we stay around the men. I immediately drop to my knees and service this man and he gets excited and hard fast. I ask him if the condoms and lube were in the bag and he tells me they were. I lay down on the towl on the sand with my ass in the air and he lubes me up. After loosening me up he slowly pushes the head inside me until its all the way in.

It felt so damn good and there was a guy nearby as well. He started fucking me with deep strokes and pulling back in and out. He asks if I want the guy to join us and I tell him I do. The other guy is hard so I suck him while my top fucks me. My top then without me realizing it cums in my ass as I am sucking the other guy. He pulls out and the other guy says to my top that he wants to fuck me. My top says that he needs my permission. Not sure if I should have or not but I asked him if he was neg (asked the top before we played too) and he told me he is. That's all I can go by I guess. He just shoves it in me and starts fucking me. His dick is a lot thicker then the top I was with and I was in heaven. I suck the other top and his dick starts to go soft because he came in me. It did not last long though because the top told the other guy to pull out of me. He seemed a little upset but he pulled out and we saw him jack off on the bushes and he eventually came in left. He told me he did not want him cumming in me but he came in me. I knew that he did enter me bare..but I secretly wanted it and got it. I did get together with the top who I came to the beach with another day too and we had even more fun. If I lived here I would let that man exclusively bb my hole. But I need to find someone back home I trust to do that. I don't know if I can go back to safe now...bb just feels so natural and so good. Won't let total strangers do it though...

Anyways, so now I can cross off getting fucked on the beach. It was kind of hot just being on that towel and having cock in both ends. Has anyone ever had sex on the beach before? Nude, private, or public?

Has anyone done this before? I am on vacation right now and a few days ago when I had the rental car I put an ad on craigslist. I met with someone who lives here and he told me about a nude beach.

But I need to find someone back home I trust to do that. I don't know if I can go back to safe now...bb just feels so natural and so good. Won't let total strangers do it though...

HUH?? You just let some random guy on Craigslist BB you with not much other than 'are you neg', even though you didnt plan to? yet back home you want 'someone who you can trust and wont let total strangers do it'? Edited by Totop

Can't say how it is now, but back in my day, Jacob Riis Park Beach was infamous. The action took place mostly in the bathroom and the parking lot. More adventurous guys...like me...would suck and even fuck in the dunes, which faced the back of a local Senior Citizens home.

HUH?? You just let some random guy on Craigslist BB you with not much other than 'are you neg', even though you didnt plan to? yet back home you want 'someone who you can trust and wont let total strangers do it'?

I understand how illogical and stupid it sounds. If it makes you feel better this is coming from a 22 year old who always tries to justify actions and do what feels right based on facts, experience, or predetermined feelings which aren't always logical or right. Let's just say my feelings about BB are anything but in stone right now and I want to be bbed so bad like a lot of bottoms out there and I think eventually some go all the way and start letting just about anyone they like or want BB them or go farther down the rabbit hole and start chasing tops who are poz because they believe eventually they will become poz and want to get it over with or want to do it so they can have what they believe is total freedom so they can fuck or get fucked by anyone without having to worry about poz because they became poz.

I'm more in BB limbo right now. I've done it definitely more then once but not enough to be considered a bb slut or a regular. I'm trying to decide right now if I should take the fucking plunge and start hooking up with guys to breed my ass but afraid what lies beyond that path and where it will take me. At the same time just waiting and not deciding anything isn't making things better and might make me more anxious and more impatient to where I do something stupid.

It does not make a whole lot sense to meet someone off of craigslist and say "Hey lets fuck safe on the beach" and he ends up bbing me even though I asked him if he neg and then to really throw in the wild card letting some random man on the beach fuck me too but cum in the bushes. Nothing about that is safe or really logical but I am trying to justify it. If either was poz I already put myself at risk just like anyone does anytime they bb. The difference between me and them is they either don't care about diseases and their status and fuck bare or get fucked bare regardless. But they at least decided that and OWN IT. I'm being naive, young, and stupid by trying to justify "..Oh well he said he was neg and the other said he was neg and we fucked a few times after and it was trustful so now I want someone to fuck me bare who I can trust closer to me."

This whole damn post is stupid and if I would just admit that "I fucked bb with two guys who said they were neg but I have no idea of their status and want to BB with men closer to me at home" then it would not sound as stupid because at least I am admitting that I understand the facts instead of trying to cover it up and make it sound better then it is.

So basically I have had a few BB experiences and I can either stop right now and wait a while to get tested to make sure that I am still neg and after I found out I am still neg or not continue with bbing like others on this site and accept that as my decision and accept the risks.

Or I can be stupid and just go around bbing men and claim to be neg forever really never aware of my status and always claim to be neg until one day it will probably hit me and I'll be one of those stupid and irresponsible men who claim to be neg but really don't care about their status or unaware. And there are too many guys like that out there.

I won't do the latter. But whatever I do I need to decide it for myself and own that decision and take the responsibility in whatever the decision I make like a man should and be honest to people I play with that either I am neg or don't know or care.

It could be also that I am really not ready to bb right now and accept all that comes with it. What I need to do right now because I'm so young is just stop and get tested and in the mean time learn more about bbing by talking to others, reading posts on this forum and responding, and based on I read, learn, and talk to after I find out my status after waiting then decide what I should do and at least be a responsible barebacker or not bareback. But one thing is certain. I really don't think I can go back to condoms. After feeling raw daddy dick in my hole. It's how it should be. But my question is should that natural and bare feeling and having a man breed you? Is that a feeling and experience that should be done with any daddy or Sir or a daddy or Sir who OWNS your ass and owns you as a submissive or boy. Even if that is more of a traditionalist thinking.

Thank you for calling me out on this. As much as I hate being called out on my shit it allows me to rethink things or think carefully about what I say or do and makes me make more logical or thought out decisions and hopefully will make me a responsible and sexy man :D.

..Thank you SIR!

And I am glad that lots of men have had sex on the beach. It is hot. Next place I want to have sex on is in a plane, on a train, or on a crane? JK.

I wanna get fucked in the woods...but I'd rather get fucked at a truck stop even though it's sexy. I'm just destined for trouble. But I will try to make it somewhat controlled trouble >_>"

Thank you for calling me out on this. As much as I hate being called out on my shit it allows me to rethink things or think carefully about what I say or do and makes me make more logical or thought out decisions and hopefully will make me a responsible and sexy man :D.

..Thank you SIR!

You are welcome and you are a sexy man with a hot ass :*

I strongly suggest that you also read up on threads here that talk about getting poz and how that will effect your life. Some similar threads on dudesnude.com poz forum as well. It great that you are giving things some thought rather than doing something only to regret it.