Three Loads Into (a) Three-Dollar Bill

I knew two chubbys named Bill.

The first one who was also a personal friend who worked at the plant with me was "Slobby Bill" who looked like a glasses-wearing Marty Allen. Like me he was a Top.

The other Bill was the one I fucked. He wasnt as fat and heavy as Slobby but still fat. He wore glasses like Slobby and I did and had a horseshoe of short blond hair circling his bald pate, a mustache, and bitten nails like Slobby and myself.

We first met at the gay church and then saw each other at a Pride carnival the year before the carnival committee eliminated the ride concessions.

One night he rode my bus almost all night and I reached behind to hold his hand as I tooled the green and white city bus along the route for two of my three round trips. Before he got off we made a date.

I got off work, had supper, made lunch for the next day at work, hopped a but to his place,arrived and waited because he was late getting home, having had dinner and a piece of a less than masculine fella who then dropped him off. Bill had a small dick but because he was still more masculine than the fella he fucked he was the Top.

He let us in and we hugged and kissed, then had a beer and went to bed.

Our first part was him sucking my dick hard. I had face-fucked him in the mens room in the basement of the mall a month before so I was going to nail his ass tonight.

After he fondled my dick to hardness with his manly nailbitten hand he sucked on it to get it spitty. I then added some grease while he lay on his stomach. I spat on his asshole and mounted him. I adjusted my position and slid my dick between his fat cheeks and lined up my shot. I shoved my dick up his fat ass as he flinched a little. His ass was a good cunt and I was able to hilt my seven and a half inches inside him and then fuck him. I felt great fucking my fat freind. His fatness made for a nice soft back to lay on which felt great under me. He was built for comfort and his hole made my dick feel good as I made love to him up his ass. I ran my hands along his corpulant sides and then held his masculine hands and fucked him. I increased my tempo and stroke, enjoying his love-tunnel and then got my urges, fucked him faster and nutted in him, that excellent feeling that is the male orgasm making my dick feel really good as I pumped my first load of the night up his ass.

I could tell Bill enjoyed it as much as I did as I remained laying on and in him, thrusting from time to time.

"You're a good piece of ass Bill." I said as I thrust a last time.

"Thanks Hank. You're a good stud." he replied.

We shot the shit for half an hour while I reloaded and I fucked him again. It took me longer to pop my second load up him but it felt just as good as my first nut. My dick felt right at home in him and he felt good under me.

It was a nice warm night in July so we didnt need so much as a sheet over us to keep warm. I drifted off to sleep still laying on his back.

I awoke the next morning, my dick all but flaccid but still up his ass. I decided to try a third fuck and began slightly moving my pelvis to get my dick to harden. It took awhile and Bill more or less remained asleep. My dick did begin to harden and I soon had it moving in his still cum-filled hole. He awoke as I began fucking him in ernest. He seemed a little disoriented but finally realized he had gone to sleep under me. I took longer, having just nutted twice a few hours before. It was worth it to fuck him again. I fucked him harder, faster, beginning to breathe hard and starting to work up a little bit of a sweat, but not much, as I piston-thrust in his ass. I drilled his fat ass good and finally came in him for a nice hat trick.

My third orgasm wasnt quite as good as my first two but still felt good as well as put some wear and tear to his hole.

After a few more finishing thrusts I went back to sleep and so did he.

The sun started rising an hour later and I needed to take a morning piss. I withdrew, my dick saying goodbye to it's snug coddling host, and went to the john. A little plug of shit shot into the bowl as I began pissing. A few minutes later Bill came in the bathroom, wiped his ass good and stepped into the shower where he turned on the water, pissed in the drain and asked me to join him. I stepped in and he washed my dick and coddled my balls under the shower, then we washed each other's backs and then the rest of each other from the waist up. He washed my lower parts from waist to feet and I washed him as well. His dick did get hard so I cut off the water and jacked him off. He shot a good load which arced up and landed by the drain. We hugged and french kissed before turning on the water to rinse off.

Unfortunately I never had another piece of him but I did take seconds after be broke a bottom's anal cherry and we later jacked each other off into some fem-queen's mouth before we fucked the queen's ass for our second loads and he/she sucked our dicks clean and drank warm beer from our taps.I regret not having a piece of his mouth because most of the fat guys who gave me head gave better head then average and skinny guys. I even gave him a break by not making him suck my dick clean, rim me nor drink my warm beer on tap.