Below is another bareback pozzing story from the old bugshare site for my bareback blog. This one takes place in a bookstore and involves a frat boy and a daddy.

http://fuckworker.blogspot.com/2012/04/frat-boy-pozzing.html

I was at one of my favorite bookstores and in the mood to play. It was just after lunch time on a sunny Monday. I wasn't sure what I’d find, but it never hurts to look. The parking lot looked promising, anyway.

I went in, leaned against the wall, and lit a cig, checking out who was there. There was a really hot Latino, a dude who reminded me of your typical Frat Boy, and the usual Trolls.

I missed an opportunity to join Latino and Frat Boy. They entered a booth together. Damn! I popped in the various booths to see who else was playin’ but didn't find much.

I lit another cig. The Latino left Frat Boy’s booth and headed for the exit. Hmmmmm, that was quick! But a couple minutes later he reappeared and knocked on the door. Needed Condoms or Lube or something, I surmised.

Things didn't look promising, so I fed in some tokens, watched a Vid, and got myself hard. A couple bucks later, I wandered around to see if anyone new had come in.

The black guy with the goatee was back—he’d fucked me a few weeks before. There was also an older black dude who went in the bathroom. He came out spouting one helluva bulge, and stroked it through his pants.

I didn't even notice that the booth Frat Boy had occupied was vacant, until he emerged from another booth nearby. He sized me up, then reentered, leaving the door slightly ajar. I wondered if I should take the bait, or see what the black dudes had to offer.

What the hell, Frat Boy was sexy—20’s 5'8" 135, shaved head, sweatshirt, olive pants, and combat boots. I entered his booth and locked the door behind me. After feeding some tokens into the Vid, we groped ourselves, each waiting for the other to make the first move. He finally did, and unzipped my jeans. He complimented me on my Cock size, and I felt him up. I got his pants down, then his tight whites, and out popped the perfect Sex Organ—trimmed blond pubes, smooth Balls, and a completely straight Cock, perfect thickness, and hard as a rock.

He asked me what I was into.

“Pretty much anything.”

“You fuck?”

“Sure.”

"Wanna fuck me, or want me to do you?"

“I usually Bottom.”

“Condom?”

"Prefer not."

That turned him on. I sucked his Dick and got It nice and wet.

“Drop your pants and bend over. Got any Lube?”

I did not. He spotted a used Condom in the corner, picked it up and dumped whoever’s Cum onto his Cock and smeared the rest onto my Hole. Holy Shit! The Dude was a Sex Pig! He slid his meat all the way in and started to fuck me. God, that combination of Cock and Anonymous Jizm felt great! I’m a Super Pig, too!

"I’m fucking your Ass bareback , Man. Damn this is hot! My bare Cock pluggin’ your Hole!"

"Wanna Cum in me?”

"Fuck, yeah!"

"Flood my Hole, Man! Shoot in me!"

After he’d Cum, I glanced through the Glory Hole, and the Goateed Black Dude was stroking his Rod. Frat Boy asked me if I wanted that Black Dick in me, too.

I backed up to the hole. Frat Boy knew what was happening—the expression on my face told him all. He lay down on his back so he could look up and watch the Black Cock plow me. He told me that his Cum was oozing out of my Pussy, and reported, dismayed, that the Black Dude wore a Rubber. Still, Goatee knew how to fuck, and his hips gyrated like crazy.

Black Goatee pulled out and Frat Boy got up. His neck and chest were splattered with Spooge that had dribbled out of my Pussy. I stuck my tongue through the Glory Hole. Black Goatee stripped off the Cum-filled Condom and plowed his thick Dick down my gullet. Frat Boy urged me to “Clean up that Shaft.” He wiped his own Cum off his chest, stroked It onto his hardening Tool, fingered my sloppy Hole, and thrust his Rod back up my Ass.

Goateed Black Guy zipped up and left. The Older Black Dude entered the booth. He pulled out a stubby fat Cock with massive Balls and flipped both through the hole. Frat Boy pulled outta my Ass and sucked his Black Dick. The Black Dude’s Cock grew in length, but more so in girth.

Frat Boy suggested I back up to the hole and see if the Black Guy would fuck me. I did so, and Older Black played with my Mancunt—then nothing. I glanced through in time to see him walk out.

Frat boy put one arm around me and worked the digits of one hand up my used sloppy Hole, while he beat off with the other.

"I wonder how many guys here are POZ ."

I shrugged. He winked and shot his Load. I knelt in time to get most of It down my throat. We cleaned up, and he told me how fuckin’ hot it had been and how he hoped we could do it again. He left, and I leaned back against my favorite wall and smoked. I still hadn’t Cum.

This Lumberjack type came in. He headed for one of the end booths, and I entered the adjoining one. It was getting late, and I really needed to get off. I didn't even look through the hole—just dropped my jeans and stroked my Dick. Needing coins for the Vid, I bent down to grab some tokens from my pants pocket. My Ass grazed the hole.

Lumberjack thrust his Dick through and pushed against my Ass Crack. I squatted, spread my Cheeks, and guided his Cock into my Pussy. His belt buckle clanked against the partition with each thrust. I started jacking. As I shot, my Ass Muscles contracted tightly about his Pole. He spasmed and shot up my Ass. He beat a hasty retreat to the exit.

On my drive home I wondered about Frat Boy, or Pig Boy, or whatever you wanna call him, and his comment to me: "I wonder how many guys here are POZ ." Strange he should mention that. Did either one of us care?

• Like 9
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 3

• 4 years later...
  • 3 years later...