Tops who want to be rimmed -- Bottoms do you say yes or no?

Guest Matias47

Do you go for a top who wants to be rimmed?  

203 members have voted

1. 1. Do you go for a top who wants to be rimmed?

Guest Matias47

First off, let me say I know I'm a little odd. When I top (I like to top fem, twinks but like to be topped by masc., rugged and generally don't go for versatile nights) I'll certainly rim a cute, smooth bottom. And when I bottom, though it's not my favorite thing, I'll let a top rim me if it's what he really likes because it get's him hard and excited and that gets me going.

But, I'm not into rimming a top, in fact I don't want to get near his asshole except to lick his balls or grab his ass cheeks to pull his cock deeper into my throat. Nip play, kissing, 69, that's all good. But I'd rather have a total top who won't touch my cock than an oral top who want's to be rimmed.

Matias47, that's broadly much like me except I will flip fuck as versatile, so I think it odd to rim a top. It sends out confusing signals to my mind. So I will say No to the question but not necessarily no to the top! Can I do that, lol. You might find your 'top' bends over and spreads his cheeks - awkwardness over what he expects next - then there's that awkward moment when the top/bottom status is re-established and re-set.

• Downvote 1

I really dislike it - not only as a fem bottom it doesn't feel quite the right role to take, but I also dislike rimming. Having said that I will do it because I am a submissive and if a top wants me to rim him then I'm obliged. If I have to I prefer tops who make me do it in a demeaning way.

Ah another one. I've known a few guys who "fuck" younger, bottoms, twink, skinny, boy type guys. But they will "bottom" for rough, top, butch, masculine, rugged, and dominant men. I think it's hot.

I have rimmed tops before. I find it strange but 2 tops I rimmed I really had an urge to fuck them. Of course the forbidden they are a top and will never let you fuck them. An old fuck buddy of mine said I could fuck him only if he got to fist me. Never happened. I do find it a bit interesting too that often some tops who are strictly tops and love to fuck guys love their holes rimmed but not so much fingered. But tops have pretty good holes. I don't think I've ever been dissapointed. Of course it was never truly my want or desire but if a type say "BOY!" then I will pretty much do whatever he wants.

More then likely, I will enjoy everything as well. For the most part I have.

Hell yeah!!! Especially when the top is working on my ass, getting me wet and ready for his dick. If he offers his hole to me, I'll gladly dive in. Love the taste of a mans hole...

As long as its a clean hole and a hot ass I'll eat it out either way! but rimming gets me in the MOOD to fuck ass... so if a guy wants me to bottom, making me rim him might end up with me plowing his hole instead of him fucking mine

With the right man, i realley get into rimming him out, get me in the mood to fuck..Cuz theres nothing like the taste of a well fucked hole...Has this tangy taste i cant resist. the btms usually take the cue and eat me out too

As long as its a clean hole and a hot ass I'll eat it out either way! but rimming gets me in the MOOD to fuck ass... so if a guy wants me to bottom, making me rim him might end up with me plowing his hole instead of him fucking mine

Couldn't agree more. Tongue in hole equals dick in hole. A hole is meant to be filled!