Tops who want to be rimmed -- Bottoms do you say yes or no?

Guest Matias47

Do you go for a top who wants to be rimmed?  

203 members have voted

1. 1. Do you go for a top who wants to be rimmed?

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Rarely. I love rimming women but don't get off on it much with men with one exception: a freshly cummy hole. But then those are rarely attached to tops.

I have found that most guys who I am with and ask me to rim them are really versatile more than tops, and so usually the rimming is a prelude to wanting to suck my cock and - god forbid - wanting me to top them.

As for getting rimmed it really only is good for me as a prelude - psychological or real - to getting fucked. Having my ass eaten does not do much for me in and of itself but the feeling that he is just prepping you to take his dick is delicious.

A guy lies down on his belly and another guy plays with that first guys ass, sounds like a top doing a bottom. As a bottom I couldn't rim as that takes me out of my submissive mindset. Now when I top a cute younger/smaller boy then I always rim (unless it doesn't look clean) him before plowing him. To me rimming is foreplay a top does to a bottom, it isn't required and as a bottom I don't ask for it but I moan like a whore in heat when he does rim me.

For me it's two different scenarios, as a top, my sub licks ny arse hole, but I prime his boy pussy, they are not the same thing, I squat over subs and force myself down into their face, I never lie legs spread, that's what the subs do before I fuck them.

• Upvote 1

Yes!

I have a total fixation for assholes, I love to get mine rimmed but I equally love to eat them out too! And as a bottom I see it as my duty to give pleasure to a top, so if he wants me too then i'll happily eat that hole!

• 3 weeks later...

i really enjoy to rim an ass, i don't care if he us top, vers, bttm, str8. I am bottom and a really good one but i take my pleasure when i please other hot men. Under a rim chair, i can spend 2-3 hours with just one little break to eat a hole while the guy play video games or play with my tits.

• 3 years later...
Guest ToppledTop

Just saw this thread. I absolutely love to rim, especially high on my new favourite, poppers. I always loved rimming my bottoms to prepare their holes for my cock. I find it submissive now as a bottom to have a top lower his ass down onto my face and split his crack wide so as to present his hole for my tongue. Once he's clean I don't mind the hot musky scent, in fact it's almost as good as poppers for me. Nothing tells me I'm a bottom slut more than to be breathing in and tasting a hot tops hole before he gets me to saddle up his greased cock. It's the submissive element to it, to be licking another mans anus knowing I'm getting him horned up and ready for my hole soon afterwards. I can rim a tasty musky hot hole for ages until the top wants my hole greased up and sliding down his fuckpole.