Tops who want to be rimmed -- Bottoms do you say yes or no?

Guest Matias47

Do you go for a top who wants to be rimmed?  

203 members have voted

1. 1. Do you go for a top who wants to be rimmed?

Love rimming and never pass up an opportunity to get my tongue up a guy's ass. Like others have said I will rim a willing top before he fucks me as it usually gets him super horny and primed to blow a big load in my ass when we finally get around to fucking. As for tops who aren't "prepared" or "cleaned out" for rimming, well that's just part of being a bottom pig and I deal with it to get what I really want -- his hot raw cock and the biggest possible load of his cum in my hungry ass.

yes, always, as long as it's clean. Love eating asshole, how much lower can you go and enjoy it so much?  My b/f loves to rim me good then slide his dick in and fuck me long and hard. We don't use lube anymore, just his spit, feels so good and natural. I'm going to go eat his ass now and stick my tongue as far as it will go up his sweet hole

• 1 month later...

Boyz,

As a versatile top and I happen to be topping a guy, I love it when my hole is leaking out cum for a guy to rim my hole. I get harder and can see myself squirting my jizz into the guy in front of me. No problem with my hole being eaten. It's HOT! Coming from a daddy top...

Read1

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hairybud84

Yes, love to rim a top. Gets my hole even hornier and really works him up. Bonus if i'm getting fucked by one guy and the other is fucking my mouth, turns around and has a seat on my face.

On 4/25/2012 at 11:48 AM, whtbt4blkck said:

Sure I will. Whatever turns my top on.

Agreed. When I'm bottoming, I'm the bitch. Whatever it takes to satisfy the top is what I'm going to do.

If it's a big, round, bubble booty or a nice muscular ass, I'll beg to do it! 

I might be a cumdump, but a hot ass is a hot ass!!!

• Upvote 1

Not as a rule. For me rimming a Tops ass doesn't connect with my psyche of being a sub bottom. Not that I won't or haven't rimmed a fine ass (if it's clean), but not someone who identifies as "Top.". For me a mans ass is the hottest part of his anatomy, top or bottom, so ass is a real turn on for me. Butt it's a turn on for me to see as it thrusting up and down and around while fucking, there's a power there that is totally hot to me. I'm not exclusively sub, but can go there very easily it seems and part of my sub persona is being a hole to breed, i.e., I associate ass holes with breeding, so it just doesn't fit to treat a tops hole as a pleasure center to me. I'd actually be afraid of encouraging towards more... i.e., bottoming, which I don't wanna do.