Tops who want to be rimmed -- Bottoms do you say yes or no?

Guest Matias47

Do you go for a top who wants to be rimmed?  

203 members have voted

1. 1. Do you go for a top who wants to be rimmed?

I don't really eat ass that much, but there have been times when I'm blowing a guy and he gradually presents his ass to me and I dive in. Hell, one time that exact scenario happened with a "straight" guy while his girl and daughter were upstairs. For me, when I rim someone, I do it more for their pleasure than mine.

• 4 weeks later...

When I was younger I always thought that my hole was the only one I was interested in. But as I've gotten a little older, I have developed a serious hunger to dive deep into a hot ass and rim for hours! So, whether that's with another bottom whose hole is sloppy with loads, or with a top, I'm all for it.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Always yes.  It seems like more and more the top guys I'm with (masculine, assertive, often Men of Color) want to be rimmed and I wouldn't/couldn't say no.  It just seems so submissive that it really sets the mood for a hot scene.  

I don't like rimming and would never do it if it were my choice. It does absolutely nothing for me sexually when I rim my tops hole. As his submissive bottom, I do rim my top when he wants me to. It's not hard to tell when he wants to be rimmed because he keeps pushing my head lower and lower. My mouth goes from his cock to his balls, to his taint, and finally to his hole. He's clean back there, it makes him feel good, and it's my job to please him.

I'm a bottom and I absolutely love rimming a top and eating his asshole out. If it makes him feel horny and he wants me to do, I love to do that for him. I love it especially when the top forces his dirty sweaty butthole on my mouth without asking for my interest.

Edited by jockwhore

Guest GoodExercise

I eat ass like a pro, and I love the same in return.  Lick my AIDSHole, Dude.  Then I will fuck you like a cheap whore.

Guest Bearman

Not really into rimming arse but if I am going to receive a throbbing raw cock I will do most anything to keep the top happy and ensure he shoots a nice load deep inside.I am his to command

Guest PigTonight

as a bottom, I LOVE MY ASS EATEN. Really turns me on when a top gets into that

I also love being under a rim seat to worship a top's hole... if he's smoking a cigar, I can be down there for hours