Tops who want to be rimmed -- Bottoms do you say yes or no?

Guest Matias47

Do you go for a top who wants to be rimmed?  

203 members have voted

1. 1. Do you go for a top who wants to be rimmed?

4 minutes ago, duroc said:

as a bottom, I LOVE MY ASS EATEN. Really turns me on when a top gets into that

I also love being under a rim seat to worship a top's hole... if he's smoking a cigar, I can be down there for hours

Bring a box of cigars with you ... this could be a long weekend!

Guest PigTonight
Just now, Fistulike666 said:

Bring a box of cigars with you ... this could be a long weekend!

Fuck yes, big ringed asylums a major favorite, feel free to life my legs to expose my hole to play with, stick things in, etc.

Im a total bottom and I dont like rimming other guys and its a major turn off if the guys are unclean, kills my mood. That being said I love getting rimmed but will never ask someone to do something that I wouldn't purposefully reciprocate. 

I will, in the heat of the moment though, provide some tongue action, especially if I twisted as fuck. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, bottombottoy said:

Im a total bottom and I dont like rimming other guys and its a major turn off if the guys are unclean, kills my mood. That being said I love getting rimmed but will never ask someone to do something that I wouldn't purposefully reciprocate. 

I will, in the heat of the moment though, provide some tongue action, especially if I twisted as fuck. 

I'll give you a nice big spin wiTh  AunTy T and Then tongue you to heaven ... maybe then you'll be buzzing like a horneT and we rim eachoTher

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
Guest BareSkin95
On 3/18/2017 at 6:14 AM, GoodExercise said:

I eat ass like a pro, and I love the same in return.  Lick my AIDSHole, Dude.  Then I will fuck you like a cheap whore.

I bet I can taste the AIDS from licking your hole before you turn tables and give me my due.

If you need a tongue on your ass, Fistulike, you kow i would like to do it so bad on you ! would rimm you for hours if it is your wish ... my tongue an mouth would belong to you while if i am with you .. you can use them as you want  .. and would try anything else with you .. what you said to others too ..

I say "No".

But I have a feeling that's because my first experience with rimming was forced, it wasn't something I was ready to try and the guy I was with used his considerably greater upper body strength to hold me down and force me to rim him. I enjoy being rimmed but I won't make anyone do it - I won't even suggest that they do it. I'm of the opinion that rimming is it's own reward, do because you enjoy doing it not because you want the guy to return the favour.

On 5/31/2013 at 2:30 AM, ExtremeTop said:

For me it's two different scenarios, as a top, my sub licks ny arse hole, but I prime his boy pussy, they are not the same thing, I squat over subs and force myself down into their face, I never lie legs spread, that's what the subs do before I fuck them.

HOT! Would love to do that for you!

Some tops get really hard from being rimmed - either they like the anal stimulation (it's just enough, but they don't want to take it all the way and get fucked) - or they have a power thing about it, like I'm down there licking his ass cos I'm a sub slut who'll do anything he says!

Actually I'm not really a sub slut who'll do anything he says, but if it means I get him hard and ready to fuck my ass hard and raw then I'm happy to do stuff to let him think that! ;):D

I used to play with quite some straight guys who didn't always get aroused enough by the gay stuff to give me a rough pounding. but when I licked their ass they went crazy about it and got rock hard. plus it was sort of a bonus to them that made them approach me again for a repeat, cuz it was something exciting their girlfriends or wifes would never do to them though.

Rimming is awesome to give or get whether I am take a top, bottom or versatile role with a guy.  Let the tongue linger.  Maybe insert a finger.  

33 minutes ago, PissPigBrooklyn said:

Remember this PozUrbana if I am ever lucky enough tat you top me

Thanks, PissPigBrooklyn.  You know I would love to fuck your hole and cum and piss in there.  Eat my ripe Latin ass, Buddy.  

• 4 weeks later...