Tops who want to be rimmed -- Bottoms do you say yes or no?

Guest Matias47

Do you go for a top who wants to be rimmed?  

203 members have voted

1. 1. Do you go for a top who wants to be rimmed?

Rimming in any shape or form is pure lust for me. The first time I received a rimjob I was instantly hooked, no feeling quite like it. I also love inhaling the smell of ass so if a top asks I will definitely dive in. One of my favorite rimjobs was at a public urinal, long story short he was "straight but wanted his ass licked", his cock was big so I figured I'd show him what he's missing. No sooner than he pulled his pants down I spread his cheeks and dove in, inhaling a big whiff before I dug my tongue in. Man did he smell nice and ripe for such a fit, well dressed guy, his ass was a bit hairy which I like but he didn't wipe very well which I love. I jerked him as I licked his dirty hole which had him squirming and hard as a rock, he lasted a couple minutes, I liked his cum off my fingers. His scent stuck under my nose until the next day and kept me hard all night long